Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

It's been reported the shooter was being treated by a doctor for an "emotional" disorder.

That alone should have prevented gun ownership
But it is all a plan just like all the previous school shootings by the mentally ill Marxists. Merrick Garland is following Eric the racist Holder's plan if you allow a bunch of innocent people to die, then the government can soon take away everyone's weapons. The ends justify the means..

Do you work in a CA nursing home or in the Michigan justice system? If so, feel free to quit or fight it.

The simple part is that you can hold a conversation with someone without ever using a pronoun where they are concerned.
Your claim was no one is being forced to use pronouns

I proved you wrong

Fuck around and find out? We have been fucking around for decades. We passed the Civil Rights Act. We got women's rights passed piecemeal. We have same sex marriages. Every time we were told it was the line in the sand that we shouldn't cross. But we crossed it. We preserved the rights of American citizens to live under the US Constitution.

And now, because we refuse to allow you and your ilk to put trannies in concentration camps and gas them, you are threatening war again?

I have news for you. We HAVE fucked around. And what we found out is that you won't do shit except talk.
You see….Conservatives have been Bible thumping bitches for decades….they conceded their nation to you filthy bastards because ‘God’….you filthy fucks used their kindness against them. This new-age conservative isn’t the same Bible clutching nutless puke that you low-down America haters have fucked over….the rage is building….Thanks for that.

Keep in mind….NONE of the ignorant bullshit you seem to brag about has improved America…NONE!
Civil Rights turned the savages loose on core Americans, women's rights has emotion and ignorance voting, it pulled women out of the kitchen and destroyed fertility rates, same sex marriage and accepting faggotry has done nothing but lead the way to the erosion of the moral order this nation was founded and built upon.
Why are you proud of your role in making America a dirty, dangerous, immoral shithole?

You see….Conservatives have been Bible thumping bitches for decades….they conceded their nation to you filthy bastards because ‘God’….you filthy fucks used their kindness against them. This new-age conservative isn’t the same Bible clutching nutless puke that you low-down America haters have fucked over….the rage is building….Thanks for that.

Keep in mind….NONE of the ignorant bullshit you seem to brag about has improved America…NONE!
Civil Rights turned the savages loose on core Americans, women's rights has emotion and ignorance voting, it pulled women out of the kitchen and destroyed fertility rates, same sex marriage and accepting faggotry has done nothing but lead the way to the erosion of the moral order this nation was founded and built upon.
Why are you proud of your role in making America a dirty, dangerous, immoral shithole?
This 100% this

Felons, blacks, trannies, sex offenders, people who have been admitted for a psychological evaluation, non American born us citizens, a charge of domestic abuse, or a drug trafficking charge.

None of those people should be allowed to own a gun.

Fuck yes! I think everyone should be allowed to own guns. You religious fundies want to repress transgender people and that is why we have guns. I have a ar-15 and a couple of smaller guns....

It is called protecting your liberty.
Assuming for the sake of argument that you actually are a tranny, I hope you don't mean to go shoot up a school. Or any other public place. That would be evil and wrong behavior and I hope you recognize that and won't do it.

Correct...its much higher:

d44_race.jpeg
And from this you arrive at the conclusion that white suicides are "much higher" than 40 times the norm"?
Good work as always.

The trannies are responsible for the last four mass shootings in the USA.

They are advertising a day of trannie revenge.

Revenge for what?
That's exactly what I want to know!

They wanted to be mutilated, they got mutilated and dosed with hormones; they wanted lots of attention, the pres. is celebrating their Day of Vengeance and Jill Biden gave a man a "Woman of the Year" award -- they get to beat normal girls in all women's sports still ---------

I honestly can't figure out what is their problem. Has anyone looked into this enough to figure out what they WANT?

I was thinking about this. Your big threat is this lunatic? He was the only person with a gun. Everyone else was unarmed. He shot 46 people in a relatively controlled environment. And he only killed half of them? 50% failure rate?
Note this. The girl at the Christian school killed everyone she shot: 100% kill rate, no injuries without deaths.

She meant business. Scary.

Civil Rights turned the savages loose on core Americans
Cause keeping the savages pigeonholed with little rights was the next best thing to keeping them as slaves. Less expensive too.
women's rights has emotion and ignorance voting, it pulled women out of the kitchen and destroyed fertility rates
Yep they should keep their mouths shut and keep producing them babies
same sex marriage and accepting faggotry has done nothing but lead the way to the erosion of the moral order this nation was founded and built upon.

Yeah them fags would never kill most all the indigenous people and then take their land, we'd never have a Country to call our own.

Felons, blacks, trannies, sex offenders, people who have been admitted for a psychological evaluation, non American born us citizens, a charge of domestic abuse, or a drug trafficking charge.

None of those people should be allowed to own a gun.
So much for the 2A...

Cause keeping the savages pigeonholed with little rights was the next best thing to keeping them as slaves. Less expensive too.
Much better to embolden the savages…and allow them to seek revenge. 13% of the population, more than 50% of all violent crime….4 in 10 on the welfare tit
Yep they should keep their mouths shut and keep producing them babies
Nah, make them into men because fertility isn’t essential for a nation to sustain itself. Shit, we can always just import thirdworld filth to fill the voids…right?
Yeah them fags would never kill most all the indigenous people and then take their land, we'd never have a Country to call our own.
Yeah yeah….poor you, evil whitey conquered America and you were deprived of being born a primitive subhuman. That totally sucks….I always wonder why those like you haven’t moved to a reservation or to a jungle somewhere to live out that amazing life you missed out on….Why don’t you?

39BD8155-BEEF-4D7B-AB25-CE14F962DCE1.jpeg

Yeah yeah….poor you, evil whitey conquered America and you were deprived of being born a primitive subhuman.

Oh I kid History. By the time the English arrived in North America, diseases from the European cesspool of life had already wiped out millions of would be defenders of the New World. But to pretend that our founders didn't ethnically cleanse the land of those natives who'd survived and had some kind of high morals is to me misguided, and looking at our history through rose colored lenses.

Forum List

Back