Should Trump be impeached?

I already explained why. It's not my problem you're too brain-dead to recall the reason.
Yea yea pay the debt increase social programs encourage more people on welfare .. we know the drill
Regardless of what we're paying for, tax cuts drive up the debt. You already declared that you don't care that someone else will have to pay back your debt.
I haven’t paid taxes since 2014 .. come and get me lol

Wow! You were in jail for 5 years?
No why

I could have sworn you told us you were a convicted felon.

My bad!

Yea yea pay the debt increase social programs encourage more people on welfare .. we know the drill
Regardless of what we're paying for, tax cuts drive up the debt. You already declared that you don't care that someone else will have to pay back your debt.

No why

My bad!
I have 6 so what never did 5 years

No why

My bad!

Wow! Congratulations! Most sex offenders don't get access to computers. :D

No why

My bad!

Imma sexxy offender not a sex offender

No why

My bad!

I never said you were.

See how liberals can attack you and then claim innocence. Nowhere in my statement did I say you were a sex offender. You just assumed I did. I learned well from my enemies!

My bad!

I never said you were.

See how liberals can attack you and then claim innocence. Nowhere in my statement did I say you were a sex offender. You just assumed I did. I learned well from my enemies!
Congratulations you’re a moron

My bad!

I never said you were.

Congratulations! You learned how to spell "retarded" today!

I never said you were.

Congratulations! You learned how to spell "retarded" today!
Just as long as you knew what I meant

Come get you for what? Half of Americans don't pay taxes. I myself prefer to make a good living and pay taxes so I can live a better lifestyle.
Taxes help your life style? Ha you need help huh? How old are you haha
LOLOL

No, ya dumbfuck. Making more money which compels me to pay more in taxes helps my lifestyle. Jeez, are you ever ignorant. Are you so poor you have to eat paint chips?
U.S. government posts $160 billion surplus in April - Reuters

Mic drop

You don't get it. Everyone is "exonerated" if they're not charged with something. You learned a new word, but you don't know how to use it. People are exonerated AFTER they have been charged with a crime. You're either convicted or exonerated. Trump hasn't been charged; therefore, he can't be "exonerated". Now, I have given you a lesson in law, but I don't believe you're going to actually learn anything. Do you know why? I'll tell you why. It's because you're stupid.
If that were true, Muelpler would have said he exonerated trump of obstruction. He didn't.

Prosecutors have a binary choice, to charge or not, he didn't charge. Nuff said.

LOL

Mueller is not a prosecutor.

tenor.gif

I think that would come as a big surprise to Flynn and several others.

All Mueller could do was recommend charges to the DoJ with Flynn and others. He's not a prosecutor nor did he prosecute anyone.

Are you that clueless of just senile, Muellers name was on many court filings, so were the names of his team.

You don't believe Mueller?
I haven't seen the entire report. I have seen him state that he didn't exonerate trump on obstruction.
You don't get it. Everyone is "exonerated" if they're not charged with something. You learned a new word, but you don't know how to use it. People are exonerated AFTER they have been charged with a crime. You're either convicted or exonerated. Trump hasn't been charged; therefore, he can't be "exonerated". Now, I have given you a lesson in law, but I don't believe you're going to actually learn anything. Do you know why? I'll tell you why. It's because you're stupid.

If that were true, Muelpler would have said he exonerated trump of obstruction. He didn't.

Prosecutors have a binary choice, to charge or not, he didn't charge. Nuff said.

Mr Mueller was an investigator. As an investigator, he was charged with writing a report which can be exculpatory or not; consider it tantamount to a police report with the added ability to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation under (b) (i), (ii), or (iii).

See: Rod Rosenstein’s Letter Appointing Mueller Special Counsel

So you admit he WAS as prosecutor, now you can STFU. The report was to contain his decisions to prosecute or not, nothing else. Read the fucking law.

Come get you for what? Half of Americans don't pay taxes. I myself prefer to make a good living and pay taxes so I can live a better lifestyle.
Taxes help your life style? Ha you need help huh? How old are you haha
LOLOL

No, ya dumbfuck. Making more money which compels me to pay more in taxes helps my lifestyle. Jeez, are you ever ignorant. Are you so poor you have to eat paint chips?
You need a baby daddy? Lol
Who knows what I said that led your deformed brain to ask that? :dunno:

I haven't seen the entire report. I have seen him state that he didn't exonerate trump on obstruction.

Mr Mueller was an investigator. As an investigator, he was charged with writing a report which can be exculpatory or not; consider it tantamount to a police report with the added ability to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation under (b) (i), (ii), or (iii).

So you admit he WAS as prosecutor, now you can STFU. The report was to contain his decisions to prosecute or not, nothing else. Read the fucking law.

I posted the document, you're either a LIAR or too dumb to comprehend the written word.

Of course he was given the authority to investigate federal crimes, which he did and in which he prosecuted and either convicted or received guilty pleas to six former Trump advisers.

Maybe there is someone who can help you read the appointment letter.

I posted the document, you're either a LIAR or too dumb to comprehend the written word.

Of course he was given the authority to investigate federal crimes, which he did and in which he prosecuted and either convicted or received guilty pleas to six former Trump advisers.

So Mueller had the authority to indict. Why didn't Mueller put in his report that Trump obstructed Justice and committed other crimes?

LOL

tenor.gif

All Mueller could do was recommend charges to the DoJ with Flynn and others. He's not a prosecutor nor did he prosecute anyone.

Are you that clueless of just senile, Muellers name was on many court filings, so were the names of his team.

LOL

That doesn't make Mueller a prosecutor, ya moron.

LOL

tenor.gif

LOL

Yet Mueller indicted people.

So Mueller had the authority to indict. Why didn't Mueller put in his report that Trump obstructed Justice and committed other crimes?

Because (how out of touch are you?) the U.S. Justice Department has a decades-old policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted, indicating that criminal charges against Trump would be unlikely, according to legal experts.

However, The Supreme Court will be the final arbitrator, since the issue is not mentioned in COTUS; I doubt that the SC will put a POTUS above the law. If so, a bloodless coup will destroy the fabric of our country's jurisprudence.

Because (how out of touch are you?) the U.S. Justice Department has a decades-old policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted, indicating that criminal charges against Trump would be unlikely, according to legal experts.

However, The Supreme Court will be the final arbitrator, since the issue is not mentioned in COTUS; I doubt that the SC will put a POTUS above the law. If so, a bloodless coup will destroy the fabric of our country's jurisprudence.
Ok, so he couldn't indict, but Mueller could have said he had evidence that the President obstructed justice. He didn't.

LOL

tenor.gif

LOL

Yet Mueller indicted people.
Mueller did not. He had prosecutors who did that. Mueller himself was a Special Counsel, not a prosecutor.

Mueller didn't say anything in his report about Trump committing a crime. You can't have it both ways.

Forum List

Back