Should Trump be impeached?

I haven’t paid taxes since 2014 .. come and get me lol
Come get you for what? Half of Americans don't pay taxes. I myself prefer to make a good living and pay taxes so I can live a better lifestyle.
Taxes help your life style? Ha you need help huh? How old are you haha
LOLOL

No, ya dumbfuck. Making more money which compels me to pay more in taxes helps my lifestyle. Jeez, are you ever ignorant. Are you so poor you have to eat paint chips?
You need a baby daddy? Lol
Who knows what I said that led your deformed brain to ask that? :dunno:
that's funny. i didn't know a republican president should be impeached for crimes committed by democrats!

I think that would come as a big surprise to Flynn and several others.

All Mueller could do was recommend charges to the DoJ with Flynn and others. He's not a prosecutor nor did he prosecute anyone.

Are you that clueless of just senile, Muellers name was on many court filings, so were the names of his team.

LOL

That doesn't make Mueller a prosecutor, ya moron.
Yet Mueller indicted people.
Mueller did not. He had prosecutors who did that. Mueller himself was a Special Counsel, not a prosecutor.
Mueller told the prosecutors what the crime was. What crime did Mueller contain in his report that the President did?

Mueller didn't say anything in his report about Trump committing a crime. You can't have it both ways.
“The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

All Mueller could do was recommend charges to the DoJ with Flynn and others. He's not a prosecutor nor did he prosecute anyone.

Are you that clueless of just senile, Muellers name was on many court filings, so were the names of his team.

LOL

That doesn't make Mueller a prosecutor, ya moron.
Yet Mueller indicted people.
Mueller did not. He had prosecutors who did that. Mueller himself was a Special Counsel, not a prosecutor.
Mueller told the prosecutors what the crime was. What crime did Mueller contain in his report that the President did?
Mueller said a sitting president can't be indicted. Don't you ever pay attention?

Q. Should Trump be Impeached
A. No! Trump needs to resign.
I look forward to your continued disappointment.
It's not my disappointment. I don't give shit how trump goes...
So... January 2025. Good.
Idiot ^^^
:lol:
You said:
"I don't give shit how trump goes..."
How does that not include the expiration of his 2nd term?

Come get you for what? Half of Americans don't pay taxes. I myself prefer to make a good living and pay taxes so I can live a better lifestyle.
Taxes help your life style? Ha you need help huh? How old are you haha
LOLOL

No, ya dumbfuck. Making more money which compels me to pay more in taxes helps my lifestyle. Jeez, are you ever ignorant. Are you so poor you have to eat paint chips?
You need a baby daddy? Lol
Who knows what I said that led your deformed brain to ask that? :dunno:
that's funny. i didn't know a republican president should be impeached for crimes committed by democrats!
:cuckoo:

Mueller didn't say anything in his report about Trump committing a crime. You can't have it both ways.
“The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”
Of course it doesn't exonerate him because he hasn't been charged. You can't exonerate innocent people. Mueller worded it that way on purpose so morons like you would have something to play with. Trump is innocent. Until Democrats PROVE he committed a crime, you're all just pissing on our shoes and telling us it's raining.

Mr Mueller was an investigator. As an investigator, he was charged with writing a report which can be exculpatory or not;
Uh.... no.

He was given the job to investigate a set possible crimes, and charge/indict whoever, with sufficient evidence, might have broken the law.

If a person was not charged it is because there was insufficient evidence to do so - that's as "exculpatory" as such an investigation can be.

Last edited:
Of course it doesn't exonerate him because he hasn't been charged. You can't exonerate innocent people. Mueller worded it that way on purpose so morons like you would have something to play with. Trump is innocent. Until Democrats PROVE he committed a crime, you're all just pissing on our shoes and telling us it's raining.
LOLOL

Nice spin, but Mueller actually said, the evidence did not conclusively rule out criminal conduct in terms of obstruction of justice.

LOLOL

Nice spin, but Mueller actually said, the evidence did not conclusively rule out criminal conduct in terms of obstruction of justice.
So why didn't Mueller say what he had? You really can't see how this works, can you. It's called "smoke and mirrors". Lawyers do this to make people think there's something there when there isn't.

LOLOL

So why didn't Mueller say what he had? You really can't see how this works, can you. It's called "smoke and mirrors". Lawyers do this to make people think there's something there when there isn't.
Who knows what you're talking about? He did say what he found.

The 10 instances of possible obstruction in Mueller report

Last edited:

In that case, the investigation should go forward. And, the H. of Rep. can and must get to the bottom of Trump's other legal problems.
Q. Should Trump be Impeached
A. No! Trump needs to resign.
I look forward to your continued disappointment.
It's not my disappointment. I don't give shit how trump goes...
So... January 2025. Good.
Idiot ^^^
:lol:
You said:
"I don't give shit how trump goes..."
How does that not include the expiration of his 2nd term?

Four more years of trump is too horrible to imagine; how much damage he can do before Jan 2021 is unimaginable too. Do you really want to live in a dystopian country?

LOLOL

Ask Mr. Mueller. Better yet, let the House Committees ask him.

Mueller documented evidence trump may have committed obstruction.

Trump did commit obstruction and continues to do so.
Trump is not an “American”, he just happens to live in America.
Trump should be deported back to Russia where he belongs

:)-

Last edited:

Forum List

Back