Should Trump Continue to Use Foul Language At His Rallies?

There are always alternative words for curse words. At least for those who do not have a limited vocabulary like Trump.

There are always alternative words for curse words. At least for those who do not have a limited vocabulary like Trump.

Oh yeah what word does the job of bullshit? I can't think of any others and that's a word that I have to use on a daily basis here because of liberal idiots.

As much as I've been trying to move away from the cussing I agree with Trump. Sometimes there just aren't any other words to get your point across.
Yes there is &*^#^.

A Real Christian would not use that language under ANY circumstance.

If you can't get out your message using language at or above a 9th grade level, then you do what trump does.

So this is a big issue for you? How does it stack up against war, inflation, and the economy?
Me???? LOL…I was responding to the OP’s thread concerning Trump’s very limited vocabulary. She raised the issue. Not me.

Yeah I guess so but it doesn't have the same ring to it does it?

Me???? LOL…was responding to the OP’s thread concerning Trump’s very limited vocabulary. She raised the issue. Not me.

Because I was just simply asking the question, I don't find any real issues with it.

April thinks a thesaurus is found in a museum.

No I just don't know if those books are even around anymore since Google made it big.

No I just don't know if those books are even around anymore since Google made it big.
Dear Lord,

I have Math Textbooks from the 1800's.

I have dozens of Dictionaries and a few of those Thesaurus books, that I just enjoy having, and refuse to discard, dispose of, jettison, or simply throw away.

Forum List

Back