Should unhealthy immigrants be allowed to immigrate to this country?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
i was just looking at my premiums and my fat Mexican neighbor. I realize I am paying for her right to eat all the burritos she wants. Shouldn't she be deported because of that and shouldn't we only allow super fit people into this country? It would be really great if people came to this country because they wanted to be free and be as fit as they want but this is America and since we all have our hands in the economic health system then we can say how everyone else gets to live. No more fat overweight immigrants!

Actually, we should do like Mexico does... If they can't make a positive contribution to our country, adios!!!

i was just looking at my premiums and my fat Mexican neighbor. I realize I am paying for her right to eat all the burritos she wants. Shouldn't she be deported because of that and shouldn't we only allow super fit people into this country? It would be really great if people came to this country because they wanted to be free and be as fit as they want but this is America and since we all have our hands in the economic health system then we can say how everyone else gets to live. No more fat overweight immigrants!
Have you talked to your neighbor about her consumption....??? How concerned out of love you are...How it breaks your heart to see burritos abused in this manner...

Forum List

Back