Should Union Strikers Be Allowed To Destroy Employer Property

Should Union Strikers Be Allowed To Destroy Employer Property​

The obvious and only reasonable answer is, “no.”

Doesn't the company 'get wind' of the pending strike? Don't they know exactly when it will take place beforehand? Of course they do. Should the union workers have striked at 3:00a?

No vehicles were harmed. None at all. I can see that, as the drivers wouldn't want to mess up their trucks, that they were hoping to return to after the company decided to increase their chicken feed?

They weren't their trucks, but the companies.

They should have striked BEFORE the batches were mixed, or finished their runs before striking.

This was a deliberate attempt to ruin tons of concrete as well as potentially damage multiple trucks.

Good luck in court...

How is the union liable?

Have you proof of the union directing people to destroy property?

They had proof of the union telling the drivers to strike only AFTER the concrete was batched and loaded, and for them to not finish their load runs but return to the yard with full trucks and leave the trucks there.

Good luck in court...

How is the union liable?

Have you proof of the union directing people to destroy property?
I posted a link from a US Supreme Court decision. I guess you missed that point. But, I'll take that to mean that you think it is OK to incite others to commit crimes.

Once again you said MOST. Most means more than 50%.

Can you give any evidence MOST leftist approve of this sort of thing?
Easily more than 50. Hell, look at the George Floyd riots where democrats incited rioters to break all kinds of laws and then claimed they were "mostly peaceful protesters". Cities were terrorized.

Easily more than 50. Hell, look at the George Floyd riots where democrats incited rioters to break all kinds of laws and then claimed they were "mostly peaceful protesters". Cities were terrorized.

Then give the data.

There are roughly 49 million registered Dems in the country. That means you need to give evidence that at least 25 million approve of this sort of thing.

I will be happy to wait while you post it.

Then give the data.

There are roughly 49 million registered Dems in the country. That means you need to give evidence that at least 25 million approve of this sort of thing.

I will be happy to wait while you post it.
All you have to do is look at the George Floyd riots incited by leftists while most of the left and their lefty MSM called them mostly peaceful protests.

All you have to do is look at the George Floyd riots incited by leftists while most of the left and their lefty MSM called them mostly peaceful protests.

So, you are claiming there were more than 25 million people involved in the Floyd riots?

Is that your claim?

So, you are claiming there were more than 25 million people involved in the Floyd riots?

Is that your claim?
There were more than 25 million people on the left inciting George Floyd rioters and then afterwards calling them "mostly peaceful protesters".

Flash, we are not afraid of you and your buddy.
99159224_10222632909713483_1181913100790530048_n.jpg

They walked off the job on strike. Their trucks were still spinning, so the scabs were able to empty them out. Not a single truck was damaged. The contents were lost, I guess because the scabs couldn't actually deliver the product. How this got to the USSC suggests that all of the lower courts ruled against the company.

Up jump the supremes to lean on the unions. That's what a good, hard right-wing court does.
Concrete in a mixer truck has a short lifespan. It begins to harden as soon as the water is added, and it is mixed. This was intentional industrial sabotage, and the drivers should have been terminated and jailed. Workers have a right to strike and PEACEFULLY demonstrate, not to commit damage.

with no repercussions? Apparently most of the left seem to think so. But not the US Supreme Court.

The A-holes should have been criminally charged. Destruction of property is a crime.

Forum List

Back