Should Union Strikers Be Allowed To Destroy Employer Property

They walked off the job on strike. Their trucks were still spinning, so the scabs were able to empty them out. Not a single truck was damaged. The contents were lost, I guess because the scabs couldn't actually deliver the product. How this got to the USSC suggests that all of the lower courts ruled against the company.

Up jump the supremes to lean on the unions. That's what a good, hard right-wing court does.

Once they loaded their trucks, they should have delivered the load, I guess you have no clue what a load of concrete costs.

Doesn't the company 'get wind' of the pending strike? Don't they know exactly when it will take place beforehand? Of course they do. Should the union workers have striked at 3:00a?

1685815047968.png
\

No, the union didn't tell the company when the strike would start. Nor did they display reasonable precautions to avoid known damage to company property.

WW

Violence between unions and employers is not new. Ask any coal miners in West virginia and you will likely hear stories about all the brutal attacks that coal company used to make against union workers. Even private security companies like the pinkertons Paid their bills in the early days by Strike breaking and Assassinating union leaders.

with no repercussions? Apparently most of the left seem to think so. But not the US Supreme Court.

From my personal viewpoint I actually am happy to see union workers destroying property during protests. I see the greedy corporations as "Lucifer" and they deserved what they had coming to them.

Violence between unions and employers is not new. Ask any coal miners in West virginia and you will likely hear stories about all the brutal attacks that coal company used to make against union workers. Even private security companies like the pinkertons Paid their bills in the early days by Strike breaking and Assassinating union leaders.
So, to be clear, you are for violence if it furthers your objective?

From my personal viewpoint I actually am happy to see union workers destroying property during protests. I see the greedy corporations as "Lucifer" and they deserved what they had coming to them.
Do you also approve of strikers committing murder, like they did during the Greyhound strikes of 1983 and 1990? Leftist scum.

Property destruction is against the law. That being said I will forever take the side of the employees vs employer in any strike Any patriot would do the same.

Property destruction is against the law. That being said I will forever take the side of the employees vs employer in any strike Any patriot would do the same.
Again, would you condone murder like what happened during the Greyhound strikes?

That's dumb. There are cases where worker demands would bankrupt the company and no one would have a job.

Forum List

Back