Should we also have red flag laws for drivers license???

I think within a century it will be illegal for people to drive on public roads for safety reasons. The computers will do everything. It'll be awesome too. Imagine a four-way intersection with no lights, where you just fly through traffic coming from other directions with no impacts. The precision of computers will allow for insane amounts of efficiency in travel.

I think within a century it will be illegal for people to drive on public roads for safety reasons. The computers will do everything. It'll be awesome too. Imagine a four-way intersection with no lights, where you just fly through traffic coming from other directions with no impacts. The precision of computers will allow for insane amounts of efficiency in travel.

Black ice will be an adventure

They'll figure it out. I think we're incapable of even comprehending how complex technology will become. It's advancing multiplicatively. Imagine explaining to somebody from 1900 what the internet is and that we'll put people in orbit and on the moon. The gap a hundred years from now will be ten times wider than that one. They will have and know shit that would blow our ignorant minds.

They'll figure it out. I think we're incapable of even comprehending how complex technology will become. It's advancing multiplicity. Imagine explaining to somebody from 1900 what the internet is and that we'll put people in orbit and on the moon. The gap a hundred years from now will be ten times wider than that one. They will have and know shit that would blow our ignorant minds.

I've dealt with black ice...hubby still bitches

They'll figure it out. I think we're incapable of even comprehending how complex technology will become. It's advancing multiplicity. Imagine explaining to somebody from 1900 what the internet is and that we'll put people in orbit and on the moon. The gap a hundred years from now will be ten times wider than that one. They will have and know shit that would blow our ignorant minds.

future tech both excites me and terrifies me,,,

Until the computer fails and we switch over to all impacts.

considering that far more people are killed with cars than guns wouldnt it be wise to have red flag laws for driving a car???

‘Red Flag’ Gun Control Bills Pick Up Momentum With G.O.P. in Congress
No. You can't carry your car into Walmart and shoot people with it.

you cant carry a car you ignorant moron,,,

but you can drive a 6K pound truck through the door and drive around inside until you kill enough people
Why when it's far easier to carry a rifle in and shoot people?

considering that far more people are killed with cars than guns wouldnt it be wise to have red flag laws for driving a car???

but you can drive a 6K pound truck through the door and drive around inside until you kill enough people
I`m pretty sure that people are choosing guns over cars to murder people with the exception of one of your Nazis running over and killing a girl in Charlottesville Va.

New Hampshire motorcycle crash that killed 7 spurs investigation of Mass. trucking company
I didn't say you couldn't kill people with a car genius.

not if youre already in the truck,,,and its easier to drive than walk,,,even an old useless guy like you could do it

I`m pretty sure that people are choosing guns over cars to murder people with the exception of one of your Nazis running over and killing a girl in Charlottesville Va.

from the stats that doesnt seem to be the case

No, but you can use it as a weapon...by running your car into large crowds.

I am favor of the Red Flag Bill...as long as it doesn't fringe on the Second Amendment. I am favor of it, because we need to seriously get rid of mental and unstabled folks from getting and using guns for stupid reasons like killing people. People who use guns as a tool to kill people for whatever their agenda is NOT protected under the Second Amendment. Using is for protecting and self-defense is. When people use guns wisely.

not if youre already in the truck,,,and its easier to drive than walk,,,even an old useless guy like you could do it
Ok kiddo, how often does that happen vs shootings?

No, but you can use it as a weapon...by running your car into large crowds.

I am favor of the Red Flag Bill...as long as it doesn't fringe on the Second Amendment. I am favor of it, because we need to seriously get rid of mental and unstabled folks from getting and using guns for stupid reasons like killing people. People who use guns as a tool to kill people for whatever their agenda is NOT protected under the Second Amendment. Using is for protecting and self-defense is. When people use guns wisely.

but its a big infringement not just on the 2nd but on the 5th as well,,,

so you must be against it

I've dealt with black ice...hubby still bitches

My 6th grade teacher told the class someday everyone will carry the "World" in their pocket. It was the first time I ever saw a calculator 1971 - or 72. We still used overhead projectors and chalk boards too. I absolutely agree with your outlook on tech. advancement. Scary ain't it.

Forum List

Back