Should we always believe women accusers?

Should we believe a woman accuser when is a

...a filthy ass hate mongering Democrat who is suffering from TDS?

...a woman whose family was judged against by the mother of the person she is accusing?

...a woman who marched around in a pink pussy hat?

...a woman who is a college professor that her students says she is bat shit crazy and vindictive?

...a woman whose brother is linked to Fusion GPS?

I don't think so.
Interesting criteria you've got there.....think any of that would stand up as valid defense in a court of law?

All those things questions the motivation of the accuser.

I think we all would agree that being a batshit crazy pink pussy hat Moon Bat that is suffering from the mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome is a motivation for lying about a Trump appointee.

Should we always believe women accusers

Their initial accusations most definitely should be taken seriously, not just dismissed.

are you saying that anyone who accuses someone is always right?

No stupid, I'm saying exactly what I wrote. It's not my fault you're unable to comprehend what I wrote.

I am not sure this is something that we need to have any view on until the trial and the evidence is prevented.
Making an accusation is a huge step for a woman to take.
Being accused is a nightmare for any man, especially if he is innocent.
In the UK the accuser is given anonymity but the accuseds name is made public.
The police do it for one reason. They hope to flush out other accusers.
I understand that it is difficult for women to come forward. But it seems that it can be one sided.
I would prefer both parties to be given anonymity until after the trial.
It may deter the very few fake victims.
how can anyone defend themself thirty five to forty years after something happened? You know there are studies on our memories and what is retained. Hmmmmmm. why do you all avoid that?

Now if the incident had been reported, an entirely different ballgame, that means the accused would know about it.
I would expect those who are appointing him to explore it. Where did it happen,when did it happen, who was there. You may end up against a brick wall but you may exonerate him.
Either way he is up for an important job and needs to be squeaky clean.
if she can't say when and where, how does he answer it exactly? he stated he has no idea who she is. is he lying to you? you can't be that fking mental a midget.
These are easy things to validate. Where is the problem ?

No, they are not easy things to validate. If they were, SHE would have already done so. That would be the problem.

I am not sure this is something that we need to have any view on until the trial and the evidence is prevented.
I understand that it is difficult for women to come forward. But it seems that it can be one sided.
how can anyone defend themself thirty five to forty years after something happened? You know there are studies on our memories and what is retained. Hmmmmmm. why do you all avoid that?

Now if the incident had been reported, an entirely different ballgame, that means the accused would know about it.
I would expect those who are appointing him to explore it. Where did it happen,when did it happen, who was there. You may end up against a brick wall but you may exonerate him.

No, actually, the standard you suddenly want to pretend is normal and required is bullshit.

Unless and until this chick produces ANY sort of substantiation, this has been "explored" as far as it can be, or deserves to be. She's already said she doesn't know where it happened, OR when it happened, and the only two people she remembers as having been there have said it never happened. Unless you have something brilliant to suggest, that IS up against a brick wall, and it's horseshit.

Furthermore, the man is in his early fifties, and his entire adult and professional life have already been investigated to a fare-thee-well, and are "squeaky clean", as you put it. The day anyone on the left suggests that THEIR nominees also be judged on vague accusations about what they might or might not have done as teenagers, you let us know. Of course, I still am not going to think that having been a plaster saint from birth is a necessary, or even a good, requirement for being a Justice.

As it stands, this is so much nothingness and bullshit, it's an insult to the intelligence of the American people to even bring it up, let alone to suggest that it's supposed to be treated as meaningful.
You are politically motivated so your opinion is not worth anything.

She's politically motivated, so her accusation is not worth anything. Unlike her accusations, my opinion is backed up by reason, logic, and fact.

Yes we should believe them until its settled in court or disproven with evidence prior to trial.
Aren't we supposed to prove a crime occurred rather than your supposition that we have to prove it didn't?

How do you disprove a lie? What if you really are innocent but have no alibi because you were home alone at the time of the alleged crime?
Believing them has nothing to do with proving a crime.

You disprove a lie by proving you were never there. She still has to prove you did something to her.
What if she's to ugly to rape?
Considering how rape is a crime of violence and power, not sexual attraction....that isn't what happens....but thanks for showing your colors there, INCEL.
cause you'd know? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Should we always believe women accusers

Their initial accusations most definitely should be taken seriously, not just dismissed.

are you saying that anyone who accuses someone is always right?

No stupid, I'm saying exactly what I wrote. It's not my fault you're unable to comprehend what I wrote.

so you have no basic criteria needed to take it seriously, it's just taken seriously? even when nothing is known about the accusation? I see you all don't want to have an intelligent conversation on this. okie dokie.

if she can't say when and where, how does he answer it exactly? he stated he has no idea who she is. is he lying to you? you can't be that fking mental a midget.
then why can't she? are you saying that isn't on her to provide? they'd laugh you out of court son.

No, they are not easy things to validate. If they were, SHE would have already done so. That would be the problem.
Easy for the police to do so,not so easy for member of the public. Why are you so defensive on this issue ? It isnt difficult to establish a time and place for events in your past. I did it myself a while back when I had a conversation with an old school mate. All sorts of things can help to verify.
Its possible that Kavanaugh wasnt even in the country when she said it happened. I think it would be worth checking out the story.

then why can't she? are you saying that isn't on her to provide? they'd laugh you out of court son.
Folks, can't you hear a judge saying to a defendant, why don't you provide the details of the incident the accuser just accused you of, she can't remember.

Easy for the police to do so,not so easy for member of the public. Why are you so defensive on this issue ? It isnt difficult to establish a time and place for events in your past. I did it myself a while back when I had a conversation with an old school mate. All sorts of things can help to verify.
Its possible that Kavanaugh wasnt even in the country when she said it happened. I think it would be worth checking out the story.
dude, what the fk? if nothing was reported, how does the police find out what happened? you thinking the police are following you? ohhhh boi.

dude, what the fk? if nothing was reported, how does the police find out what happened? you thinking the police are following you? ohhhh boi.
Heres a thought, they could interview her and the judge. I really sense that you are keen not to know about what,if anything, happened.

Heres a thought, they could interview her and the judge. I really sense that you are keen not to know about what,if anything, happened.
why does he need to be involved exactly? it's her claim, she makes a claim and then backs it up. time and place. it isn't his responsibility he owes her shit. again, try and do that in court with a judge. dude they'd be making emojis out of you.

again, your honor, my client can't recall the date and place, can the defendant tell her that information? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: what's sad is your fking serious.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

maybe all defendants should just plead guilty and we wouldn't need judges eh?

why does he need to be involved exactly? it's her claim, she makes a claim and then backs it up. time and place. it isn't his responsibility he owes her shit. again, try and do that in court with a judge. dude they'd be making emojis out of you.

again, your honor, my client can't recall the date and place, can the defendant tell her that information? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: what's sad is your fking serious.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Why would he not co-operate ? I would have thought that he would be happy to do so .

Why would he not co-operate ? I would have thought that he would be happy to do so .
why would he cooperate? you're fking serious? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Easy for the police to validate something that happened over 30 years ago and was never reported to them, or even mentioned to anyone? How do you figure they're gonna do that at all, let alone that it's going to be easy, you retard? The police aren't psychic. If they are, then they aren't getting paid enough.

And please do not flatter yourself by instantly leaping to, "Aha! They're annoyed! That means they're defensive because I'm touching a nerve!" I'm allergic to stupid, and you're enough to produce anaphylactic shock at this point. Take your brain out of the shrink wrap, plug it in, and USE it for the first time in your life.

It is INCREDIBLY difficult to "establish a time and place" for 30 years ago, especially when the person making the accusation has no idea about any of it. You say, "When she said it happened." Well, when was that, precisely? Her letter just said, "In high school, late 1980s". How terribly specific. "Some house, don't know whose, or where, or how I got there". Damn, should be able to validate THAT in an afternoon, with time left over for a round of golf.

Next time, try knowing something before you attempt to think.

Here's a thought, YOU could try finding out what she actually said, and ask yourself honestly if any law enforcement officer worth a damn would BOTHER investigating anything that old on the basis of such vague crap.

There's a reason the FBI said, "Yeah, whatever."

He already has. He issued a categorical denial. Can't imagine what else you think there is for him to do, based on what we currently have.

You talk like she's accusing him of doing it last week, with details.

Easy for the police to validate something that happened over 30 years ago and was never reported to them, or even mentioned to anyone? How do you figure they're gonna do that at all, let alone that it's going to be easy, you retard? The police aren't psychic. If they are, then they aren't getting paid enough.

And please do not flatter yourself by instantly leaping to, "Aha! They're annoyed! That means they're defensive because I'm touching a nerve!" I'm allergic to stupid, and you're enough to produce anaphylactic shock at this point. Take your brain out of the shrink wrap, plug it in, and USE it for the first time in your life.

It is INCREDIBLY difficult to "establish a time and place" for 30 years ago, especially when the person making the accusation has no idea about any of it. You say, "When she said it happened." Well, when was that, precisely? Her letter just said, "In high school, late 1980s". How terribly specific. "Some house, don't know whose, or where, or how I got there". Damn, should be able to validate THAT in an afternoon, with time left over for a round of golf.

You have a closed mind and are not worth discussing it with.

You have a closed mind and are not worth discussing it with.

Your mind is so open that your brains fell out.

Your mind is SUPPOSED to close when it's getting a grip on the facts, Mensa Boy.

Has no idea of any of that?

I keep hearing that.

Please prove this

Forum List

Back