Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

If you have evidence that Hillary Clinton knowingly handled classified material and not an intern or an aide, present it now, otherwise it is just an attempt to smear her good name.
It was in her own emails, dumbass...
View attachment 47382

It hope you didn't mind the pic..... I figured you would find pictures easier to understand.

Her own personal email. You're trying to tell me that its against the law for you to erase your own email now?
It's illegal to destroy government records, and we know she did....

I loved the day Sidney ratted her out on that one!!!!!

Show the proof that she did that. She destroyed her personal email and that is not a crime.
So Sidney pulled 15 work-related emails out of his ass and gave them to Congress??? That's quite a trick, isn't it????

More evidence of nothing, you're like a hamster spinning your wheel and going nowhere.

A subsequent joint statement by Mr. McCullough and Mr. Linick said: “These emails were not retroactively classified by the State Department; rather these emails contained classified information when they were generated and, according to IC Classification officials, that information remains classified today.”
At a March press conference, Mrs. Clinton asserted she “fully complied with every rule” in maintaining her private server for official business.
But the joint IG statement said she did not follow the rules. “This classified information should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system,” the two said.

read it and weep leftard

Whomever sent the classified emails is the party who is responsible, not the recipient of the email.

Unless you can establish that Hillary was the originator of the classified email she hasn't broken any laws.
One of the issues was the fact she was using an unsecure server for handling classified information. Are you trying to say the senile old drunk couldn't recognize sensitive material that everyone else spotted immediately????

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me
I can think of a million reasons to NOT vote for her, and hope the GOP concentrates on the good ones

The GOP can no longer tell the difference between the truth and a lie.

See that is what you call "Projection."

Psychological projection - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1]

Of course that might not be accurate...the truth....you drones know hilary is lying..you just don't care.....
My Grandpa was a western Kansas dustbowl farmer, and a WWI vet.

He had a simple saying to convey that sentiment.

"The things we hate the most in others are likely the things we like least about ourselves".....Gramps

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me
I can think of a million reasons to NOT vote for her, and hope the GOP concentrates on the good ones

So you're calling Dianne Feinstein a liar and criticizing Republicans for not knowing that? Interesting

They were marked
They weren't marked

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1]

Of course that might not be accurate...the truth....you drones know hilary is lying..you just don't care.....

"The things we hate the most in others are likely the things we like least about ourselves".....Gramps

Interesting how those points that can be made to both parties, you always chose the Republicans to make it to...

It was in her own emails, dumbass...
View attachment 47382

It hope you didn't mind the pic..... I figured you would find pictures easier to understand.

Her own personal email. You're trying to tell me that its against the law for you to erase your own email now?

Show the proof that she did that. She destroyed her personal email and that is not a crime.
So Sidney pulled 15 work-related emails out of his ass and gave them to Congress??? That's quite a trick, isn't it????

More evidence of nothing, you're like a hamster spinning your wheel and going nowhere.
It's evidence she committed a criminal act when she destroyed government records..... But keep on spinning..
. Your blatant example of sheer ignorance is really quite entertaining!!!!

They were marked
They weren't marked

So you're calling Dianne Feinstein a liar and criticizing Republicans for not knowing that? Interesting

Whut?

I keep asking left-wing nutjobs for a scenario like the one left-wing losers are asking us to believe when they say "It wasnt Top Secret when it was sent"; where something is just sitting around, HAVING ALREADY BEEN SENT TO HER, with NO CLASSIFICATION, or something other than TOP SECRET, involving say SPY SATTELITES of a critically sensitive nature like the ones IN THIS CASE, where they all of a sudden somebody says "HEY, THIS SHOULD BE TOP SECRET!!"

that's what these idiots on the Left are asking us to believe

I guess you forgot with all that drool dripping down your face but this has nothing to do with Benghazi, which was the central reason for this investigation in the first place....or was it?

i guess you forget with obama's man-seed dripping off your face that you cant answer the question?

I didn't answer the question because it is not relevant, there is no law covering this kind of occurrence. Now answer if you will as soon as you wipe Donald Trump's anus drippings off of your nose.

Yes...there are many laws covering this exact thing no matter how often you guys deny it. If there is a law, she will break it.
Like that law you broke going 50 in a 40 this morning?

They were marked
They weren't marked

Whut?

Dianne Feinstein Says Hillary Clinton Didn t Write Classified Emails Found on Server - WSJ

They were marked
They weren't marked

Interesting how those points that can be made to both parties, you always chose the Republicans to make it to...
Back in the Bush administration, I was just as hard on Democrats.

Squeeky wheel gets the grease, and right now the bearings in the GOP wheel are fried after 8 years of cultivating outrage, obstructionism, and discontent.

Remember how bad the Democrats were 2000-2008? Oh God Oh God Iraq is horrible! Bush and Cheney invaded for oil! Bush ruined the economy!.....all that chicken little shit

Leftard spin doesn't matter. Hillary is in deep trouble. Even the idiots on the left understand that. Hence, the sudden draft Joe Biden talk.

The left is full of liars and bullshit artists. Don't believe the lie. :)

No group lies more than those on the right. We've been here before many times and each time the right runs away like the cowards they are, You have to have evidence in this country and so far not a single one of you has presented anything that one could honestly derive as fact. Put up or shut up.

Ah....nitwit.....you have evidence from two non-partisan Inspectors General for the Federal Government. Fuck dude....pay attention. :lol:

A subsequent joint statement by Mr. McCullough and Mr. Linick said: “These emails were not retroactively classified by the State Department; rather these emails contained classified information when they were generated and, according to IC Classification officials, that information remains classified today.”
At a March press conference, Mrs. Clinton asserted she “fully complied with every rule” in maintaining her private server for official business.
But the joint IG statement said she did not follow the rules. “This classified information should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system,” the two said.

read it and weep leftard

Whomever sent the classified emails is the party who is responsible, not the recipient of the email.

Unless you can establish that Hillary was the originator of the classified email she hasn't broken any laws.
One of the issues was the fact she was using an unsecure server for handling classified information. Are you trying to say the senile old drunk couldn't recognize sensitive material that everyone else spotted immediately????

You are off mark once again. This is no different than when Sarah Palin used her private computer for state business.

They were marked
They weren't marked

Whut?

Dianne Feinstein Says Hillary Clinton Didn t Write Classified Emails Found on Server - WSJ

That has been known from the first. Try to keep up. Did you think Hillary personally got the information off the satellite? No, somebody else did, sent it to her, without any indication that it was classified and she just forwarded it.

It's evidence she committed a criminal act when she destroyed government records..... But keep on spinning..
. Your blatant example of sheer ignorance is really quite entertaining!!!!

Let's see those government records then.

Squeeky wheel gets the grease, and right now the bearings in the GOP wheel are fried after 8 years of cultivating outrage, obstructionism, and discontent.

Remember how bad the Democrats were 2000-2008? Oh God Oh God Iraq is horrible! Bush and Cheney invaded for oil! Bush ruined the economy!.....all that chicken little shit

YAWN; it's hard to take a charge of "obstruction" seriously when democrats WILLILNGLY voted for every single Bush policy and carried them forward for most of the obama administration.
things didnt start getting better for obama until he and his Party lost their grip on all three parts of the law-making process with the Republican takeover of the House in 2010

But Bush and Cheney did invade for oil, and shrub did ruin the economy.

Leftard spin doesn't matter. Hillary is in deep trouble. Even the idiots on the left understand that. Hence, the sudden draft Joe Biden talk.

The left is full of liars and bullshit artists. Don't believe the lie. :)

No group lies more than those on the right. We've been here before many times and each time the right runs away like the cowards they are, You have to have evidence in this country and so far not a single one of you has presented anything that one could honestly derive as fact. Put up or shut up.

Ah....nitwit.....you have evidence from two non-partisan Inspectors General for the Federal Government. Fuck dude....pay attention. :lol:

You have the opinion of people without evidence and cannot charge a crime without evidence. How stupid do you think the justice system is?

:wtf:

outrage, obstructionism and discontent?

As for obstruction, what have the Democrats offered the Republicans?

and as for outrage and discontent, the left are off the cliff moonbats. And everything is because Obama is black. Sure, Republicans deserve it, no issue there. But you don't think the Democrats do? Wow.

But Bush and Cheney did invade for oil, and shrub did ruin the economy.

And yet you blow and praise Obama who had the same military and economic policies as Bush. You're a partisan hack

read it and weep leftard

You are off mark once again. This is no different than when Sarah Palin used her private computer for state business.
Palin wasn't handling classified information

Forum List

Back