Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

^^^^^^^^
So the OP is an expert on classifying documents.

Let's start with the simple stuff.

You can classify the following information into Top Secret, Confidential, Personal and Public.

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

How would you classify each of the above?
This thread isn't about the op's ability to discern documents.

Why can't you dumbfucks ever address the actual content of the topic?

The OP was setting a bar that he was incapable of reaching himself which makes him a hypocrite. In fact he couldn't even grasp the very bottom rung by his own admission.
So the op will end his presidential run then?

Since the OP is obviously an ignorant extremist rightwinger that makes him just as qualified as T-Rump to become a GOP candidate.

ba3.gif

So the OP is an expert on classifying documents.

Let's start with the simple stuff.

You can classify the following information into Top Secret, Confidential, Personal and Public.

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

How would you classify each of the above?

The OP was setting a bar that he was incapable of reaching himself which makes him a hypocrite. In fact he couldn't even grasp the very bottom rung by his own admission.

Since the OP is obviously an ignorant extremist rightwinger that makes him just as qualified as T-Rump to become a GOP candidate.
You all but admit the op is correct by ignoring the topic at hand. It makes it appear as if you're completely incapable of articulating a rebutal to the topic.

You asked a question about the OP (originating poster) which I answered.

Obviously you are the one who is obsessed with the OP so that is your problem, not mine.

You all but admit the op is correct by ignoring the topic at hand. It makes it appear as if you're completely incapable of articulating a rebutal to the topic.

Obviously you are the one who is obsessed with the OP so that is your problem, not mine.
No, im obsessed with you not providing any proof of your contrary position. You have failed in every aspect of this debate.

No, im obsessed with you not providing any proof of your contrary position. You have failed in every aspect of this debate.

You are entitled to your ignorance.

Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?
I'm former U.S. military.
I had a security clearance.
There's some information I'd have known was confidential.
Example:
U.S. military nuclear missile launch codes, labeled "U.S. MILITARY NUCLEAR MISSILE LAUNCH CODES"

But it isn't always like that.

I'm not deliberately defending Hillary. She was wrong to use her private server. Her excuse for doing so is REALLY LAME!

And she deserves to have her political prospects flushed down the toilet for doing so.

BUT !!
That's perfectly understandable.

BUT !!

She could have indemnified herself from any problem related to that, simply by not going rogue with it, as she did.
What a twit.

funny-t-shirt-vote-democrat.jpg

10 out of 10 Democrats support Donald Trump! He's Hillary's best friend.

I keep asking left-wing nutjobs for a scenario like the one left-wing losers are asking us to believe when they say "It wasnt Top Secret when it was sent"; where something is just sitting around, HAVING ALREADY BEEN SENT TO HER, with NO CLASSIFICATION, or something other than TOP SECRET, involving say SPY SATTELITES of a critically sensitive nature like the ones IN THIS CASE, where they all of a sudden somebody says "HEY, THIS SHOULD BE TOP SECRET!!"

that's what these idiots on the Left are asking us to believe

I keep asking left-wing nutjobs for a scenario like the one left-wing losers are asking us to believe when they say "It wasnt Top Secret when it was sent"; where something is just sitting around, HAVING ALREADY BEEN SENT TO HER, with NO CLASSIFICATION, or something other than TOP SECRET, involving say SPY SATTELITES of a critically sensitive nature like the ones IN THIS CASE, where they all of a sudden somebody says "HEY, THIS SHOULD BE TOP SECRET!!"

I guess you forgot with all that drool dripping down your face but this has nothing to do with Benghazi, which was the central reason for this investigation in the first place....or was it?

I guess you forgot with all that drool dripping down your face but this has nothing to do with Benghazi, which was the central reason for this investigation in the first place....or was it?

i guess you forget with obama's man-seed dripping off your face that you cant answer the question?

leftard; stop making a fool of yourself and give all the normal people a scenario where:
1. something as sensitive to national security like the CIA drone program, was "not classified when it was sent" to Hillary?

2. not only not classified but already classified TOP SECRET?

inquiring minds want to know leftard

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me

The drones in this country elected a candidate who had violent, domestic terrorist bombers as close personal friends....and belonged to an openly racist, anti semitic church for 20 years......and still love a former President with credible accusations of rape and sexual assault against him....why would they hesitate to vote for a vile, career criminal like hilary?

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me
I can think of a million reasons to NOT vote for her, and hope the GOP concentrates on the good ones

The GOP can no longer tell the difference between the truth and a lie.

The GOP can no longer tell the difference between the truth and a lie.

See that is what you call "Projection."

Psychological projection - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1]

Of course that might not be accurate...the truth....you drones know hilary is lying..you just don't care.....

i guess you forget with obama's man-seed dripping off your face that you cant answer the question?

I didn't answer the question because it is not relevant, there is no law covering this kind of occurrence. Now answer if you will as soon as you wipe Donald Trump's anus drippings off of your nose.

I didn't answer the question because it is not relevant, there is no law covering this kind of occurrence. Now answer if you will as soon as you wipe Donald Trump's anus drippings off of your nose.

Yes...there are many laws covering this exact thing no matter how often you guys deny it. If there is a law, she will break it.

it's not relevant because you're an intellectual coward. my example actually is exactly relevant to this very issue

but we know what you are and who you are; a laughably ignorant left-wing loser desperately scratching for relevance

Yes...there are many laws covering this exact thing no matter how often you guys deny it. If there is a law, she will break it.

Stop right now. The only relative law was written in 2014, after she left office. There is no law that you can charge her under.

it's not relevant because you're an intellectual coward. my example actually is exactly relevant to this very issue

but we know what you are and who you are; a laughably ignorant left-wing loser desperately scratching for relevance

Cite the law that she can be charged under or shut the fuck up. You slack-jawed, Kool-Aid drinking, half-wit.

Cite the law that she can be charged under or shut the fuck up. You slack-jawed, Kool-Aid drinking, half-wit.

tsk tsk tsk; such an angry LWNJ

Forum List

Back