Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

Well you have no idea what his brother may have shared with him do you?
Really, is that the best you've got? So GW gets a TS memo and he thinks, "Golly, I should share that with my brother? You could say that with any president that has relatives! lol.

If its good enough to go after Hillary for then in my book it's good enough to take a look at Jeb. We have no idea if GW sent secret information in a attempt to help his brother make money off of it.
And how could he make money from it? Become a counter spy? LOL! You are out to lunch.

He could make money from learning about secret negotiations and hitting the market with that info.
Oh, come on now. You could say that about any president and their relatives. What TS info was shared with Chelsea? Bet she's making millions, lol.

Chelsea didn't have a private server for her email to go through Jeb Bush did.

Really, is that the best you've got? So GW gets a TS memo and he thinks, "Golly, I should share that with my brother? You could say that with any president that has relatives! lol.

If its good enough to go after Hillary for then in my book it's good enough to take a look at Jeb. We have no idea if GW sent secret information in a attempt to help his brother make money off of it.
And how could he make money from it? Become a counter spy? LOL! You are out to lunch.

He could make money from learning about secret negotiations and hitting the market with that info.
Oh, come on now. You could say that about any president and their relatives. What TS info was shared with Chelsea? Bet she's making millions, lol.

She had an email account! Doesn't make any difference if he had a server or not. If you are going to give secret information, they could have handed it to them!

She had an email account! Doesn't make any difference if he had a server or not. If you are going to give secret information, they could have handed it to them!

There would be a record for all of Chelsea's email but not necessarily from Jeb Bush's server.

There would be a record for all of Chelsea's email but not necessarily from Jeb Bush's server.
Both would have a record. :bang3:

I guess we could ask the Russians or the Chinese if they hacked Hillary's private server.
From what I hear...the Russians and the Chinese hack everything.

I can't remember who, or even if they were righty media or lefty media, but somebody said the Chinese were more likely to hack the server she was supposed to use.

Not that Hillary knew that...just sayin

If she had played by the rules and used the government e-mail system she and we would know if they were hacked...just sayin.
Who plays by the rules when you're driving to work?

Who observes these rules in the state dept

I'm tickled by how some people who want less government regulation and bureaucratic red tape, insist on minute regulations being observed 100% of the time...in this case.

I'm hearing too many people tell me I should be outraged without telling me what harm was caused?

I could be outraged at myself for having sex with my 17 year old high school sweetheart, because I turned 18 2 months before she did. That's breaking the law too

None of that petty nonsense has anything to do with violating rules and regulations that are enacted to protect the security of classified government documents. There is a reason to keep US plans and operations secret from our enemies and adversaries.

Your attempt to deflect is silly if not stupid.
You haven't even proved that Hillary violated any rules and regulations enacted to protect the security of classified government documents.

You just hope they'll find she did.
I guess we could ask the Russians or the Chinese if they hacked Hillary's private server.

I can't remember who, or even if they were righty media or lefty media, but somebody said the Chinese were more likely to hack the server she was supposed to use.

If she had played by the rules and used the government e-mail system she and we would know if they were hacked...just sayin.

I'm tickled by how some people who want less government regulation and bureaucratic red tape, insist on minute regulations being observed 100% of the time...in this case.

I'm hearing too many people tell me I should be outraged without telling me what harm was caused?

I could be outraged at myself for having sex with my 17 year old high school sweetheart, because I turned 18 2 months before she did. That's breaking the law too

None of that petty nonsense has anything to do with violating rules and regulations that are enacted to protect the security of classified government documents. There is a reason to keep US plans and operations secret from our enemies and adversaries.

You haven't even proved that Hillary violated any rules and regulations enacted to protect the security of classified government documents.

Of course she didnt violate any rules or regulations unless these count.

"Second, the Federal Records Act [on the books since 1950], mandates that the head of each federal agency shall provide for “(1) effective controls over the creation and over the maintenance and use of records in the conduct of current business;(2) cooperation with the Administrator of General Services and the Archivist in applying standards, procedures, and techniques designed to improve the management of records, promote the maintenance and security of records deemed appropriate for preservation, and facilitate the segregation and disposal of records of temporary value.”

The Secretary of State was responsible for all of the Department’s records. Yet she failed to preserve even her own."

Analysis of the State Department Emails in Hillary Clinton s Possession and Much More FRINFORMSUM 3 5 2015 UNREDACTED

Both would have a record. :bang3:

DUH, Jeb doesn't have a record because he could have deleted his email, Chelsea couldn't delete her email from a server not in her possession.

"Second, the Federal Records Act [on the books since 1950], mandates that the head of each federal agency shall provide for “(1) effective controls over the creation and over the maintenance and use of records in the conduct of current business;(2) cooperation with the Administrator of General Services and the Archivist in applying standards, procedures, and techniques designed to improve the management of records, promote the maintenance and security of records deemed appropriate for preservation, and facilitate the segregation and disposal of records of temporary value.”

The Secretary of State was responsible for all of the Department’s records. Yet she failed to preserve even her own."

Analysis of the State Department Emails in Hillary Clinton s Possession and Much More FRINFORMSUM 3 5 2015 UNREDACTED
And if we find some of these emails, we will see why she ignored the request to turn over the server, what she was hiding when she erased all of those emails and which laws were broken at that time.

We have an assortment of charges waiting:

--obstruction of justice (erasing emails)
--obstruction of justice (wiping server clean)
--mishandling sensitive material (using a private server for sensitive documents_
--intentional conflict of interest ( Donations from foreign countries for 'Clinton Foundation.)
--obstruction of justice (Benghazi emails erased - which was the original intent of cleaning the server)

So the OP is an expert on classifying documents.

Let's start with the simple stuff.

You can classify the following information into Top Secret, Confidential, Personal and Public.

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

How would you classify each of the above?
This thread isn't about the op's ability to discern documents.

Why can't you dumbfucks ever address the actual content of the topic?

And if we find some of these emails, we will see why she ignored the request to turn over the server, what she was hiding when she erased all of those emails and which laws were broken at that time.

We have an assortment of charges waiting:

--obstruction of justice (erasing emails)
--obstruction of justice (wiping server clean)
--mishandling sensitive material (using a private server for sensitive documents_
--intentional conflict of interest ( Donations from foreign countries for 'Clinton Foundation.)
--obstruction of justice (Benghazi emails erased - which was the original intent of cleaning the server)

Now you're fantasizing. None of those charges holds water.

Nixon: Erases 18 minutes of tape, covers it up, resigns before get gets impeached
Hillary: "Loses" 30,000 state department e-mails from a personal server that should never have existed, ignores the issue entirely.

Amazing, the immunity granted by a (D) next to your name.

You can classify the following information into Top Secret, Confidential, Personal and Public.

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

The OP was setting a bar that he was incapable of reaching himself which makes him a hypocrite. In fact he couldn't even grasp the very bottom rung by his own admission.

Hillary: "Loses" 30,000 state department e-mails from a personal server that should never have existed, ignores the issue entirely.

Why am I not in the least bit surprised to discover you blatantly lying in yet another thread?

:lol:

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

The OP was setting a bar that he was incapable of reaching himself which makes him a hypocrite. In fact he couldn't even grasp the very bottom rung by his own admission.
So the op will end his presidential run then?

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me
She claimed she only used the server for personal emails.
That was a lie
She claimed she only used it to send emails to Bill.
That was a lie.
She claimed there was nothing classified on it
That was a lie.
She claimed it was for her own use
That was a lie
She claimed she turned over all relevant emails.
That was a lie
She claimed she had destroyed the server.
That was a lie.
She claimed she did it so she didnt have to carry two email devices
That was a lie.

So when you have someone with a demonstrated history of lying why would yu believe anything they say?

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

Since the OP is obviously an ignorant extremist rightwinger that makes him just as qualified as T-Rump to become a GOP candidate.

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

Since the OP is obviously an ignorant extremist rightwinger that makes him just as qualified as T-Rump to become a GOP candidate.
You all but admit the op is correct by ignoring the topic at hand. It makes it appear as if you're completely incapable of articulating a rebutal to the topic.

Forum List

Back