Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

comparing a Governor or ANY state no matter how important that state is, to the Secretary of State for the USA is simply idiotic

libs are losers who lie to themselves

This is one of the best summaries of why Hillary should never be President:

WHAT NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT BUT WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT

Hillary will be totally blackmail-able if elected. Here’s the logic:

1. It’s safe to say that there were things on that server which could cause Hillary tremendous harm politically – which is why she destroyed the evidence that would have been exculpatory if you believed her explanation. In my mind, it’s also why she used a private server to begin with.

2. She is lying about what was on that server, potentially to include while under oath in her upcoming congressional testimony.

3. If someone had all the copies of her emails and those of her staff, they could readily blackmail her because of the above. They’d have proof of her wrongdoing and her lying about it.

4. Hillary Clinton, as both a future Presidential candidate and a sitting Sec. of State would have been one of the Top 100 intelligence targets in the world and probably one of the top 10.

5. It’s thus certain that the Chinese and Russians would each have had a team focused on accessing her communications.

6. Every security expert I know of has said it’s a virtual certainty the Chinese and Russians both gained access to her server and all her emails. From what I know about their capabilities, I’d agree.

There are probably a bunch of folks in China and Russia who are praying (even if they’re atheists) for Hillary to be elected. If she wins, they own the President of the United States. I can just imagine in a meeting with Putin, Hillary being told to back off supporting Ukraine or he’ll release her emails (as he hands her a folder containing the most damaging ones for her to peruse). Put in that position, would Hillary fall on her sword or sacrifice a country like Ukraine? I don’t know, but I wouldn’t want to be living in Ukraine…

Someone with that kind of vulnerability to blackmail shouldn’t be allowed to sweep the floors of the NSA, much less run our country...

Instapundit

Isn't that the point of why she should NOT have used her personal server?
What a dumbass.....
But she's the superstar of the Democrat party.

Should Jeb Bush Not have used his own private server as Governor? Should Congress Not have used their own private servers? Just maybe this is all about something else?

Excellent point....
Why in the world would we want or even expect Hillary as Secretary of State who has over 100 years in government to use a secure E Mail server.... LOL

Why would we hold her to any standard different than how we held others?
This all started with Benghazi. Congress requested those emails and she attempted to hide those and look where it led. The cover up is always what gets them. When will they learn?

Most people would say that it is pretty hard to convict people without evidence. Since all they have is guesswork how do you suppose they are going to find enough evidence to accomplish that?

then you welcome the continued investigations right leftard? and you guys are going to stop all this nonsense about "phony scandals"??

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me

What a dumbass.....

Should Jeb Bush Not have used his own private server as Governor? Should Congress Not have used their own private servers? Just maybe this is all about something else?
He doesn't have TOP SECRET material running through his unsecured server.

Well you have no idea what his brother may have shared with him do you?
Really, is that the best you've got? So GW gets a TS memo and he thinks, "Golly, I should share that with my brother? You could say that with any president that has relatives! lol.

What a dumbass.....

Excellent point....
Why in the world would we want or even expect Hillary as Secretary of State who has over 100 years in government to use a secure E Mail server.... LOL

This all started with Benghazi. Congress requested those emails and she attempted to hide those and look where it led. The cover up is always what gets them. When will they learn?

Most people would say that it is pretty hard to convict people without evidence. Since all they have is guesswork how do you suppose they are going to find enough evidence to accomplish that?
TWo TS documents so far.

comparing a Governor or ANY state no matter how important that state is, to the Secretary of State for the USA is simply idiotic

Comparing a Governor of a state to one that happens to be the BROTHER to a president of the United States, is relevant no matter how you try to twist you way out of that fact.

Excellent point....

then you welcome the continued investigations right leftard? and you guys are going to stop all this nonsense about "phony scandals"??

Rightfink, the investigation will go on because your representatives have no self control and don't care about the country they serve. Just revenge.

Comparing a Governor of a state to one that happens to be the BROTHER to a president of the United States, is relevant no matter how you try to twist you way out of that fact.

you're just a laughable loser wallowing in denial

the issue is e-mails, and in particular e-mails that a Secretary of State used, from a PRIVATE SERVER SHE SET UP

and lied about

Excellent point....

Rightfink, the investigation will go on because your representatives have no self control and don't care about the country they serve. Just revenge.

you dont want the investigations to continue because you dont care about the country, only your Party and rabid left-wing ideology

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me

What a dumbass.....

Really, is that the best you've got? So GW gets a TS memo and he thinks, "Golly, I should share that with my brother? You could say that with any president that has relatives! lol.

If its good enough to go after Hillary for then in my book it's good enough to take a look at Jeb. We have no idea if GW sent secret information in a attempt to help his brother make money off of it.

Excellent point....

TWo TS documents so far.

So you got nothing so far.

you're just a laughable loser wallowing in denial

the issue is e-mails, and in particular e-mails that a Secretary of State used, from a PRIVATE SERVER SHE SET UP

and lied about

That's what you have been saying since the last Benghazi hearing. That's 50 so far.

What a dumbass.....

If its good enough to go after Hillary for then in my book it's good enough to take a look at Jeb. We have no idea if GW sent secret information in a attempt to help his brother make money off of it.

HILLARY has been caught lying. you have zero evidence W or his brother Jeb did anything wrong

What a dumbass.....

And how could he make money from it? Become a counter spy? LOL! You are out to lunch.

you dont want the investigations to continue because you dont care about the country, only your Party and rabid left-wing ideology

The question is how many investigations? your boys in congress have gotten a little crazy.

HILLARY has been caught lying. you have zero evidence W or his brother Jeb did anything wrong

Last time I looked Hillary hasn't even testified yet, you're a little presumptive.

And how could he make money from it? Become a counter spy? LOL! You are out to lunch.

He could make money from learning about secret negotiations and hitting the market with that info.

He could make money from learning about secret negotiations and hitting the market with that info.
Oh, come on now. You could say that about any president and their relatives. What TS info was shared with Chelsea? Bet she's making millions, lol.

Forum List

Back