Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

The outrage from the right is truly entertaining. Not since the start of Benghazi have you all seethed with such zeal.

It was a "private" server, Yes. As private servers go, I'm willing to bet it was more secure than any gov't servers. Let's remember that Bill, a former president, used that server as well as his wife, a former US Senator and SoS.

With all of the attacks leveraged against them over the years, I guarantee that server was bulletproof.

We'll know soon enough as they just turned the server over to the FBI. I will say though. I guarantee there is nothing to be found there.

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me

Isn't that the point of why she should NOT have used her personal server?
What a dumbass.....
But she's the superstar of the Democrat party.

Should Jeb Bush Not have used his own private server as Governor? Should Congress Not have used their own private servers? Just maybe this is all about something else?
Sure, it's about compromising nation security, and violating God knows how many laws in doing so...

Meet your hero:
View attachment 47343

Except none of that is true. Just another fabricated, doomsday preaching, fear-mongering, lie.
Except it's leading the news and the American people know it's true.....

It will be so much fun to watch the racist, hate- filled Democrat Party go DOWN!!!!

The outrage from the right is truly entertaining. Not since the start of Benghazi have you all seethed with such zeal.

It was a "private" server, Yes. As private servers go, I'm willing to bet it was more secure than any gov't servers. Let's remember that Bill, a former president, used that server as well as his wife, a former US Senator and SoS.

With all of the attacks leveraged against them over the years, I guarantee that server was bulletproof.

We'll know soon enough as they just turned the server over to the FBI. I will say though. I guarantee there is nothing to be found there.
Of course not... She admitted to destroying it....

Thank God for Sidney, and all those staffers that will turn state's evidence to avoid a prison term.

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me

Isn't that the point of why she should NOT have used her personal server?
What a dumbass.....
But she's the superstar of the Democrat party.

Should Jeb Bush Not have used his own private server as Governor? Should Congress Not have used their own private servers? Just maybe this is all about something else?
Sure, it's about compromising nation security, and violating God knows how many laws in doing so...

Meet your hero:
View attachment 47343

Except none of that is true. Just another fabricated, doomsday preaching, fear-mongering, lie.
Except it's leading the news and the American people know it's true.....

It will be so much fun to watch the racist, hate- filled Democrat Party go DOWN!!!!

Boy are they going to be disappointed again. First there was Whitewater, then Filegate, then Travelgate, Then Benghazi, Then more nothing. I bet the American people are getting tired of being disappointed by the Republican Party.

The server has been wiped clean....

Hillary Clinton s Email Server FBI Gets One She Wiped Clean National Review Online

TYpo. Big deal. Iraq was the losers quest.

You seem to be a little mixed up with who was president that put us into the war with I R A N! Remember the Constitution and what it says about a president and war.
Come on now, play by the rules and look it up and tell us.

Hell, if you remember correctly, the last republican president couldn't tell the difference between real intelligence information and fake ones.
He couldn't even tell the difference between a locked door and a closed door.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="Bush Tries to Escape - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
They were marked
They weren't marked

niether could the democrats, but they've been able to cut and run
You seem a little confused there.... We were in a war with IRAN?????

Did Obozo forget to tell us?????

typo
You seem to be a little mixed up with who was president that put us into the war with I R A N! Remember the Constitution and what it says about a president and war.

Hell, if you remember correctly, the last republican president couldn't tell the difference between real intelligence information and fake ones.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="Bush Tries to Escape - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
They were marked
They weren't marked

We have not been in a shooting war with Iran although when they invaded the US Embassy and held Americans hostage it was an act of war. Jimmy Carter was the President and didn't have the nads to take them on.

TYpo. Big deal. Iraq was the losers quest.

They were marked
They weren't marked

You seem a little confused there.... We were in a war with IRAN?????

Did Obozo forget to tell us?????

More like dumbass... get your facts straight or be called out.

Of course not... She admitted to destroying it....

Thank God for Sidney, and all those staffers that will turn state's evidence to avoid a prison term.

Yep, just as you no doubt thought for everything else. At what point will you accept the fact that you're being led by the nose? Again. How many times must you be made the fool?

Hillary Clinton s Email Server FBI Gets One She Wiped Clean National Review Online

Duh. They said as much after releasing 55 THOUSAND emails.

They were marked
They weren't marked

You don't know squat. I worked in S2 in the military and I had a Secret Clearance. There are basically three levels, Confidential, Secret and Top Secret and those levels have other levels.
For a Confidential, you only needed a local investigation.
For Secret, you need to have forms DD 398 and 1584 filled out along with finger prints and copies of your 201. If you work in a nuclear related duty position, the FBI talks to people you knew and gets the names from them of other people you knew and asks them personal questions. Your background is checked. Were you ever arrested, lawsuits and so on. And the background of parents and other family members.

So what does a secret document look like? It could be anything. For instance, if a NATO country is attacked there could be plans for the US to help them. The plans could be Secret. But the name of that plan could be confidential. Just a name could be classified. Just saying "playground", you could be saying something classified. Maybe you don't even know it. I remember a number of classified plans. So often they are given names of regular things and events to they don't turn up a red flag.

Of course, documents are supposed to be given a control number. When they are destroyed, they are burned and sifted so there is no way they can be read.

But are all documents given a control number? NO. Why not?

Sometimes, a document is reclassified Secret months or years later because no one realized the significance until some times later. Other times, they are classified because they are a political embarrassment or to protect someone. If it's a whole bunch of documents, no one is going to sit and stamp them. And what if copies were already made before they became classified?

See, it's not so simple. It's not the "cloak and dagger" silly know nothings believe. It's in the real world.

The funny thing about Republicans and Hillary Clinton. They have been going after her for years and she has never been charged with anything or found guilty of anything. Seems funny that such a horrible criminal could outsmart the entire Republican Party for decades. I would want such a smart person as president. I would never want such a stupid and incompetent party to lead. Look how they failed under Bush.

And destroying the rest...

Hillary's chickens are coming home to roost, and ir's hilarious.

When you email classified or confidential information you can use encryption techniques so that only the receiver can read it.

If it was received by Hillary without being sent encrypted it was not confidential or classified at that time.

That makes no sense. You CAN use encryption techniques, does not mean the sender on a private server did encrypt it or even had the capability to do so.
See...this quibbling is going to make this issue about as outrageous as going five miles an hour over the speed limit, or not stopping completely for a stop sign.

And that's my point.

We need to see damages, not just outrage.

There was a little old retired man in the town I grew up in...who would sit in his driveway at a 4 way stop, and write down the license plates of cars that didn't come to a complete stop. He was outraged about it, but when he turned that list into the police once a week, they'd smile, and round file it when he left

I guess we could ask the Russians or the Chinese if they hacked Hillary's private server.
From what I hear...the Russians and the Chinese hack everything.

I can't remember who, or even if they were righty media or lefty media, but somebody said the Chinese were more likely to hack the server she was supposed to use.

Not that Hillary knew that...just sayin

If she had played by the rules and used the government e-mail system she and we would know if they were hacked...just sayin.
Who plays by the rules when you're driving to work?

Who observes these rules in the state dept

I'm tickled by how some people who want less government regulation and bureaucratic red tape, insist on minute regulations being observed 100% of the time...in this case.

I'm hearing too many people tell me I should be outraged without telling me what harm was caused?

I could be outraged at myself for having sex with my 17 year old high school sweetheart, because I turned 18 2 months before she did. That's breaking the law too

So the OP is an expert on classifying documents.

Let's start with the simple stuff.

You can classify the following information into Top Secret, Confidential, Personal and Public.

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

How would you classify each of the above?
Is he the SOS ...you daft dimbo

They were marked
They weren't marked

You don't know squat. I worked in S2 in the military and I had a Secret Clearance. There are basically three levels, Confidential, Secret and Top Secret and those levels have other levels.
For a Confidential, you only needed a local investigation.
For Secret, you need to have forms DD 398 and 1584 filled out along with finger prints and copies of your 201. If you work in a nuclear related duty position, the FBI talks to people you knew and gets the names from them of other people you knew and asks them personal questions. Your background is checked. Were you ever arrested, lawsuits and so on. And the background of parents and other family members.

So what does a secret document look like? It could be anything. For instance, if a NATO country is attacked there could be plans for the US to help them. The plans could be Secret. But the name of that plan could be confidential. Just a name could be classified. Just saying "playground", you could be saying something classified. Maybe you don't even know it. I remember a number of classified plans. So often they are given names of regular things and events to they don't turn up a red flag.

Of course, documents are supposed to be given a control number. When they are destroyed, they are burned and sifted so there is no way they can be read.

But are all documents given a control number? NO. Why not?

Sometimes, a document is reclassified Secret months or years later because no one realized the significance until some times later. Other times, they are classified because they are a political embarrassment or to protect someone. If it's a whole bunch of documents, no one is going to sit and stamp them. And what if copies were already made before they became classified?

See, it's not so simple. It's not the "cloak and dagger" silly know nothings believe. It's in the real world.

The funny thing about Republicans and Hillary Clinton. They have been going after her for years and she has never been charged with anything or found guilty of anything. Seems funny that such a horrible criminal could outsmart the entire Republican Party for decades. I would want such a smart person as president. I would never want such a stupid and incompetent party to lead. Look how they failed under Bush.

So tell me again how Sidney got a TS/NOFOR when he wasn't even employed by the government.

They were asked to release the pertinent information. They did that. I think you should wait until the 55 thousand have been vetted before forming an uniformed position and appearing foolish.

Answer to the OP: No.

Period.

End of story.

They were asked to release the pertinent information. They did that. I think you should wait until the 55 thousand have been vetted before forming an uniformed position and appearing foolish.
Like we trust a criminal that's probably on her way to prison.

It doesn't matter if they were marked, or even if they were classified:

In fact, the espionage act—which regulates the handling of intelligence by government officials — does not refer to classified information; it refers to information relating to the national defense. Moreover, it does not prohibit solely the transmission of such information; it criminalizes the communication, delivery, or transmission of that information; causing communication, delivery, or transmission of that information; permitting the removal of that information from its proper place of custody through gross negligence; permitting that information to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed through gross negligence; or, failing to make a prompt report to superiors in the government when an official knows that the information has been removed from its proper place of custody, communicated to someone not authorized to have it, lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed. See also Title 18 United States Code Section 2071 (prohibiting destruction of records). Read more at: The Countless Crimes of Hillary Clinton Special Prosecutor Needed Now Observer
http://tr.im/BDeFv

Forum List

Back