Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

You seem to be a little mixed up with who was president that put us into the war with I R A N! Remember the Constitution and what it says about a president and war.
Come on now, play by the rules and look it up and tell us.

Hell, if you remember correctly, the last republican president couldn't tell the difference between real intelligence information and fake ones.
He couldn't even tell the difference between a locked door and a closed door.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="Bush Tries to Escape - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me
niether could the democrats, but they've been able to cut and run
You seem a little confused there.... We were in a war with IRAN?????

Did Obozo forget to tell us?????

Ya know....not only does the GOP need to produce proof that Hillary knew a certain email was classified, and sent it anyway, on her personal email...

The GOP must also prove that what she did was damaging.

Not just potentially damaging, or harmfull, but actualy damaging in order to be compelling to people who don't watch Fox News.
Not so.... The fact she broke the law is enough.

But that is a unique defense. I bet if you fight your next speeding ticket by telling the judge you didn't kill anybody, you'll score some major points.
See post #31
So you're stupid. When someone' s prosecuted for breaking the law, they're prosecuted for just that - BREAKING THE LAW!!!

So, did it hurt when you fell off the short bus????
Are you that neighbor I used to have that would write down license plates on people who California stopped at his 4 way intersection?
Nope, but I'm wondering why you keep bring that up.

Were YOU running that stop sign????
Oh! and yes, I California stop at about every stop light or stop sign everyday, and have a spotless driving record, and have never hit anybody, pay my taxes, go to church, and nobody should care that I "break the law" every day

"Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?"

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your stupidity, as you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
For once I agree with you.

How many classified documents are emailed everyday, that shouldn't have been emailed?

Not trying to pick a fight, I'm just curious if that happens a lot

When you email classified or confidential information you can use encryption techniques so that only the receiver can read it.

If it was received by Hillary without being sent encrypted it was not confidential or classified at that time.

That makes no sense. You CAN use encryption techniques, does not mean the sender on a private server did encrypt it or even had the capability to do so.
See...this quibbling is going to make this issue about as outrageous as going five miles an hour over the speed limit, or not stopping completely for a stop sign.

And that's my point.

We need to see damages, not just outrage.

There was a little old retired man in the town I grew up in...who would sit in his driveway at a 4 way stop, and write down the license plates of cars that didn't come to a complete stop. He was outraged about it, but when he turned that list into the police once a week, they'd smile, and round file it when he left

I guess we could ask the Russians or the Chinese if they hacked Hillary's private server.
From what I hear...the Russians and the Chinese hack everything.

I can't remember who, or even if they were righty media or lefty media, but somebody said the Chinese were more likely to hack the server she was supposed to use.

Not that Hillary knew that...just sayin

If she had played by the rules and used the government e-mail system she and we would know if they were hacked...just sayin.

You seem to be a little mixed up with who was president that put us into the war with I R A N! Remember the Constitution and what it says about a president and war.
Come on now, play by the rules and look it up and tell us.

Hell, if you remember correctly, the last republican president couldn't tell the difference between real intelligence information and fake ones.
He couldn't even tell the difference between a locked door and a closed door.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="Bush Tries to Escape - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me
niether could the democrats, but they've been able to cut and run

We have not been in a shooting war with Iran although when they invaded the US Embassy and held Americans hostage it was an act of war. Jimmy Carter was the President and didn't have the nads to take them on.

For the last four years, Vice President Dick Cheney has made the controversial claim that his office is not fully part of the Bush administration in order to exempt it from a presidential order regulating federal agencies' handling of classified national security information, officials said Thursday.

Cheney has held that his office is not fully part of the executive branch of government despite the continued objections of the National Archives, which says his office's failure to demonstrate that it has proper security safeguards in place could jeopardize the government's top secrets.

According to documents released Thursday by a House committee, Cheney's staff has blocked efforts by the National Archives' Information Security Oversight Office to enforce a key component of the presidential order: a mandatory on-site inspection of the vice president's office. At least one of those inspections would have come at a particularly delicate time -- when Cheney's former chief of staff, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, and other aides were under criminal investigation for their suspected roles in leaking the identity of CIA operative Valerie Plame.Cheney s executive decision - latimes
Fucking Republicans have no long term memory skills at all, it's a miracle they can remember their own children's names.

Hillary is going down. It's okay that the democrats have a little hissy fit over it.

Things are so bad for the Hill&Bill show, that democrats are thinking of bringing in retread AlBore!

She is so brain damaged, poor girl, to know how to have two email accounts on the same phone. She admits to it. Part of her recovery will be realizing she is addle headed.

For the last four years, Vice President Dick Cheney has made the controversial claim that his office is not fully part of the Bush administration in order to exempt it from a presidential order regulating federal agencies' handling of classified national security information, officials said Thursday.

Cheney has held that his office is not fully part of the executive branch of government despite the continued objections of the National Archives, which says his office's failure to demonstrate that it has proper security safeguards in place could jeopardize the government's top secrets.

According to documents released Thursday by a House committee, Cheney's staff has blocked efforts by the National Archives' Information Security Oversight Office to enforce a key component of the presidential order: a mandatory on-site inspection of the vice president's office. At least one of those inspections would have come at a particularly delicate time -- when Cheney's former chief of staff, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, and other aides were under criminal investigation for their suspected roles in leaking the identity of CIA operative Valerie Plame.Cheney s executive decision - latimes
Fucking Republicans have no long term memory skills at all, it's a miracle they can remember their own children's names.

Throw them both in jail, fine with me. But one doesn't make the other innocent.

Hillary is going down. It's okay that the democrats have a little hissy fit over it.

Things are so bad for the Hill&Bill show, that democrats are thinking of bringing in retread AlBore!

That's what they said during Whitewater and then Benghazi. They couldn't get them then and they can't get them now.

That was over 8 years ago and has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton using a private server.

That was over 8 years ago and has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton using a private server.

Yeah, go ahead and ignore the part where he ran roughshod over the nation's security laws and nothing happened as consequence. IOKIYAR

They were marked
They weren't marked

Isn't that the point of why she should NOT have used her personal server?
What a dumbass.....
But she's the superstar of the Democrat party.

They were marked
They weren't marked

What a dumbass.....

Should Jeb Bush Not have used his own private server as Governor? Should Congress Not have used their own private servers? Just maybe this is all about something else?

They were marked
They weren't marked

What a dumbass.....

Should Jeb Bush Not have used his own private server as Governor? Should Congress Not have used their own private servers? Just maybe this is all about something else?
Sure, it's about compromising nation security, and violating God knows how many laws in doing so...

Meet your hero:
hillary_prison.jpg

They were marked
They weren't marked

What a dumbass.....
Hey Rozzi ya need to quite posting that pic of Debbie, it gives me lustful thoughts. LOL

They were marked
They weren't marked

What a dumbass.....

Excellent point....
Why in the world would we want or even expect Hillary as Secretary of State who has over 100 years in government to use a secure E Mail server.... LOL

They were marked
They weren't marked

What a dumbass.....

Sure, it's about compromising nation security, and violating God knows how many laws in doing so...

Meet your hero:
View attachment 47343

Except none of that is true. Just another fabricated, doomsday preaching, fear-mongering, lie.

They were marked
They weren't marked

What a dumbass.....

Excellent point....
Why in the world would we want or even expect Hillary as Secretary of State who has over 100 years in government to use a secure E Mail server.... LOL

Why would we hold her to any standard different than how we held others?

They were marked
They weren't marked

What a dumbass.....
Hey Rozzi ya need to quite posting that pic of Debbie, it gives me lustful thoughts. LOL

My heart belongs to Nancy Pelosi....
I'm just trying to make Princess Nancy jealous...
But feel free to let your mind roam over Debs.....

Forum List

Back