Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

What's to prove? Hillary already publicly stated that she deleted 30,000 e-mails. Case closed!
Deleting emails is violation of federal law?

Wait, don't answer that...because even if that harmed nothing, you'll call for her head.

Agree, trying to make a case out of erasing 30,000 personal emails is like me going to his house and insisting the police charge him for doing the same. YCMTSU
Personal on a server that was used for conducting all of Hillary's government business... All emails should have been retained, just like the requirements for a government server. The government OWNED that server when she did that.

What about "private" bothers you? Clinton owned that server not the government and there was no law against it, just like when GW and the RNC dumped 22 million email.
Link?
DUH, Pub dupe. Change the channel.

Go ahead and prove them.

I'd like to charge you with being a parrot. And that's self evident

What's to prove? Hillary already publicly stated that she deleted 30,000 e-mails. Case closed!

Wait, don't answer that...because even if that harmed nothing, you'll call for her head.

I will answer it even if it harmed nothing. Of course if her private account was hacked there is a very good possibility that harm was done.

The Federal Records Act requires agencies hold onto official communications, including all work-related emails, and government employees cannot destroy or remove relevant records.

§ FOIA is designed to "improve public access to agency records and information."

§ The NARA regulations dictate how records should be created and maintained. They stress that materials must be maintained "by the agency," that they should be "readily found" and that the records must "make possible a proper scrutiny by the Congress."

§ Section 1924 of Title 18 has to do with deletion and retention of classified documents. "Knowingly" removing or housing classified information at an "unauthorized location" is subject to a fine or a year in prison."

Fact Check Hillary Clinton Those Emails And The Law It s All Politics NPR
Oh boy, that is bad.Four laws broken and that doesn't include obstruction.. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes. But if I were, I would be in court right now.
That's kind of twisted, because if someone non political did what you accuse Hillary of, you wouldn't bat an eye.

You're just outraged because you think it's serve the GOP's electioneering efforts for 2016...that or you've fallen for that
She has admitted to erasing emails...dodged the subpoena for the server for 5 months and then wiped it clean once she gave into it. Tell me that doesn't stink.

Agree, trying to make a case out of erasing 30,000 personal emails is like me going to his house and insisting the police charge him for doing the same. YCMTSU
Personal on a server that was used for conducting all of Hillary's government business... All emails should have been retained, just like the requirements for a government server. The government OWNED that server when she did that.

What about "private" bothers you? Clinton owned that server not the government and there was no law against it, just like when GW and the RNC dumped 22 million email.
Link?
I have that

youreahugedumbassthatcantseewhatsinfrontofhim.com
IOW, there is no link. :)

I will answer it even if it harmed nothing. Of course if her private account was hacked there is a very good possibility that harm was done.

The Federal Records Act requires agencies hold onto official communications, including all work-related emails, and government employees cannot destroy or remove relevant records.

§ FOIA is designed to "improve public access to agency records and information."

§ The NARA regulations dictate how records should be created and maintained. They stress that materials must be maintained "by the agency," that they should be "readily found" and that the records must "make possible a proper scrutiny by the Congress."

§ Section 1924 of Title 18 has to do with deletion and retention of classified documents. "Knowingly" removing or housing classified information at an "unauthorized location" is subject to a fine or a year in prison."

Oh boy, that is bad.Four laws broken and that doesn't include obstruction.. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes. But if I were, I would be in court right now.
That's kind of twisted, because if someone non political did what you accuse Hillary of, you wouldn't bat an eye.

You're just outraged because you think it's serve the GOP's electioneering efforts for 2016...that or you've fallen for that
Dhe has admitted to erasing emails...dodged the subpoena for the server for 5 months and then wiped it clean once she gave into it. Tell me that doesn't stink.

Wow, you should do something about that.
Meanwhile the nature of e-mails is that if I work at ABC agency and someone from that agency sends me a classified e-mail to my computer and I delete it, the person who sent it to me still has it on their computer, the server from the ABC agency, my server and my computer.

I'm failing to see where there was some massive breach of security from deleted e-mails. But I'm sure with enough time, effort, venom, and testosterone, you guys may one day find something criminal about Ms. Clinton.

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me

You're so fucking stupid. Have you ever seen a TS or classified document? I have. Many of them.

Link?
I have that

youreahugedumbassthatcantseewhatsinfrontofhim.com
So I asked for a link to one of your "Facts," and you come up with that nonsense. Uh-huh. No link,just:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

Dhe has admitted to erasing emails...dodged the subpoena for the server for 5 months and then wiped it clean once she gave into it. Tell me that doesn't stink.

Meanwhile the nature of e-mails is that if I work at ABC agency and someone from that agency sends me a classified e-mail to my computer and I delete it, the person who sent it to me still has it on their computer, the server from the ABC agency, my server and my computer.

I'm failing to see where there was some massive breach of security from deleted e-mails. But I'm sure with enough time, effort, venom, and testosterone, you guys may one day find something criminal about Ms. Clinton.
I agree. just a matter of time.

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me

You're so fucking stupid. Have you ever seen a TS or classified document? I have. Many of them.
Right, lol.

And the public will care as much as it cares now which is not at all.

I work for a medical insurance company.

We get emails that look all scary classified because of HIPAA rules.

We've got our own way of "classifying" stuff here, and the kind of stuff we're talking about is mind numbingly useless to anyone, because of the redundencies built into the process.

I imagine the GOP strategy machine is doing what they do with imigration. "They broke the law!!!!"

When it's probably so inconsequential it's not even funny

You fail to see a lot of things.

The Federal Records Act requires agencies hold onto official communications, including all work-related emails, and government employees cannot destroy or remove relevant records."

Candy, do you really live in a world that a member of the DNC can do NO wrong? You really should start listening to the news or get out more. Really.

You fail to see a lot of things.

The Federal Records Act requires agencies hold onto official communications, including all work-related emails, and government employees cannot destroy or remove relevant records."

Have you seen Hillary's numbers on honest and trustworthy lately?

We've got our own way of "classifying" stuff here, and the kind of stuff we're talking about is mind numbingly useless to anyone, because of the redundencies built into the process.

I imagine the GOP strategy machine is doing what they do with imigration. "They broke the law!!!!"

I work for a hospital system. I hate your guts. LOL.
Just kidding of course. Yeah, we get them too. I do credentialing of new hires as part of my job to make sure all nurses have licenses up to date and such. When there is a flag from the state board, I have to investigate it. The copy they are supposed to send is not supposed to have the patient's name on some of the documents. It does about 95% of the time. So I know Nurse Jane was investigated for mis-application of Patient John instead of Nurse Jane was investigated for mis-application to a patient in the Spring of 2012.

Patience records. Really? You are going to compare those to TOP Secret documents about the country and its secrets?? Seriously..

Just kidding of course. Yeah, we get them too. I do credentialing of new hires as part of my job to make sure all nurses have licenses up to date and such. When there is a flag from the state board, I have to investigate it. The copy they are supposed to send is not supposed to have the patient's name on some of the documents. It does about 95% of the time. So I know Nurse Jane was investigated for mis-application of Patient John instead of Nurse Jane was investigated for mis-application to a patient in the Spring of 2012.
And you know how important you work is. That's good. Now multiply that importance 1000 fold and you have TOP SECRET documents, sometimes on a "Need to Know" basis. that's very important, too.

Candy, do you really live in a world that a member of the DNC can do NO wrong? You really should start listening to the news or get out more. Really.

No.

I live in a world where nobody gives 2 shits about deleted e-mails or e-mail servers or deleting emails from e-mail servers etc... It's the same world you live in but I'm not desperate to get an advantage in an election.

I already have one. A candidate polling well ahead of nearly all opposition, a party that shares my values (to a point) that is coming off of wining 6 of the last 7 popular votes, having their core programs and core beliefs upheld by the supreme court, and a Party who is not being held hostage by a billionaire blowhard.

Patience records. Really? You are going to compare those to TOP Secret documents about the country and its secrets?? Seriously..

Well, they are called patients; not patience. But in terms of what you see everyday in your position; they don't mean that much. Deleting them seems to mean even less since, you know, if they are deleted, you're not looking at them and neither is anyone else.

And you know how important you work is. That's good. Now multiply that importance 1000 fold and you have TOP SECRET documents, sometimes on a "Need to Know" basis. that's very important, too.

So you've seen the e-mails she's supposedly deleted? Interesting. Or are you making that up too?

I can hardly wait to see her PERP WALK, and all in orange!!!

rwPezPv.jpg

Forum List

Back