Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

Dhe has admitted to erasing emails...dodged the subpoena for the server for 5 months and then wiped it clean once she gave into it. Tell me that doesn't stink.

Wow, you should do something about that.
Meanwhile the nature of e-mails is that if I work at ABC agency and someone from that agency sends me a classified e-mail to my computer and I delete it, the person who sent it to me still has it on their computer, the server from the ABC agency, my server and my computer.

I'm failing to see where there was some massive breach of security from deleted e-mails. But I'm sure with enough time, effort, venom, and testosterone, you guys may one day find something criminal about Ms. Clinton.
I work for a medical insurance company.

We get emails that look all scary classified because of HIPAA rules.

We've got our own way of "classifying" stuff here, and the kind of stuff we're talking about is mind numbingly useless to anyone, because of the redundencies built into the process.
Enjoy your world.
I imagine the GOP strategy machine is doing what they do with imigration. "They broke the law!!!!"

When it's probably so inconsequential it's not even funny

I work for a hospital system. I hate your guts. LOL.
Just kidding of course. Yeah, we get them too. I do credentialing of new hires as part of my job to make sure all nurses have licenses up to date and such. When there is a flag from the state board, I have to investigate it. The copy they are supposed to send is not supposed to have the patient's name on some of the documents. It does about 95% of the time. So I know Nurse Jane was investigated for mis-application of Patient John instead of Nurse Jane was investigated for mis-application to a patient in the Spring of 2012.
And you know how important you work is. That's good. Now multiply that importance 1000 fold and you have TOP SECRET documents, sometimes on a "Need to Know" basis. that's very important, too.

So you've seen the e-mails she's supposedly deleted? Interesting. Or are you making that up too?

That's kind of twisted, because if someone non political did what you accuse Hillary of, you wouldn't bat an eye.

You're just outraged because you think it's serve the GOP's electioneering efforts for 2016...that or you've fallen for that
Dhe has admitted to erasing emails...dodged the subpoena for the server for 5 months and then wiped it clean once she gave into it. Tell me that doesn't stink.

Meanwhile the nature of e-mails is that if I work at ABC agency and someone from that agency sends me a classified e-mail to my computer and I delete it, the person who sent it to me still has it on their computer, the server from the ABC agency, my server and my computer.

I'm failing to see where there was some massive breach of security from deleted e-mails. But I'm sure with enough time, effort, venom, and testosterone, you guys may one day find something criminal about Ms. Clinton.

We've got our own way of "classifying" stuff here, and the kind of stuff we're talking about is mind numbingly useless to anyone, because of the redundencies built into the process.

I imagine the GOP strategy machine is doing what they do with imigration. "They broke the law!!!!"

Patience records. Really? You are going to compare those to TOP Secret documents about the country and its secrets?? Seriously..

Well, they are called patients; not patience. But in terms of what you see everyday in your position; they don't mean that much. Deleting them seems to mean even less since, you know, if they are deleted, you're not looking at them and neither is anyone else.
Okay. Sorry about the "patients.!" Do you delete patients records after say, 7 years?

Just kidding of course. Yeah, we get them too. I do credentialing of new hires as part of my job to make sure all nurses have licenses up to date and such. When there is a flag from the state board, I have to investigate it. The copy they are supposed to send is not supposed to have the patient's name on some of the documents. It does about 95% of the time. So I know Nurse Jane was investigated for mis-application of Patient John instead of Nurse Jane was investigated for mis-application to a patient in the Spring of 2012.
And you know how important you work is. That's good. Now multiply that importance 1000 fold and you have TOP SECRET documents, sometimes on a "Need to Know" basis. that's very important, too.

So you've seen the e-mails she's supposedly deleted? Interesting. Or are you making that up too?
You've read the news. You are very good about that. You know about the deleted e mails.

Deleting emails is violation of federal law?

Wait, don't answer that...because even if that harmed nothing, you'll call for her head.

I will answer it even if it harmed nothing. Of course if her private account was hacked there is a very good possibility that harm was done.

The Federal Records Act requires agencies hold onto official communications, including all work-related emails, and government employees cannot destroy or remove relevant records.

§ FOIA is designed to "improve public access to agency records and information."

§ The NARA regulations dictate how records should be created and maintained. They stress that materials must be maintained "by the agency," that they should be "readily found" and that the records must "make possible a proper scrutiny by the Congress."

§ Section 1924 of Title 18 has to do with deletion and retention of classified documents. "Knowingly" removing or housing classified information at an "unauthorized location" is subject to a fine or a year in prison."

Fact Check Hillary Clinton Those Emails And The Law It s All Politics NPR
Oh boy, that is bad.Four laws broken and that doesn't include obstruction.. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes. But if I were, I would be in court right now.
That's kind of twisted, because if someone non political did what you accuse Hillary of, you wouldn't bat an eye.

You're just outraged because you think it's serve the GOP's electioneering efforts for 2016...that or you've fallen for that

They will find it.... sorry, Candyass.

Well we all could vote for the Hildebeast.... she even told us what to expect....

i6C5iXi.jpg

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me

You're so fucking stupid. Have you ever seen a TS or classified document? I have. Many of them.
Did you delete them, after you stored them on a private server and a thumb drive??? Fess up... the FBI is waiting.

Oh boy, that is bad.Four laws broken and that doesn't include obstruction.. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes. But if I were, I would be in court right now.

I agree. just a matter of time.

And the public will care as much as it cares now which is not at all.
About a major security breach???? Sorry, but the American people aren't sheep.

Feel free to respond.

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me

You're so fucking stupid. Have you ever seen a TS or classified document? I have. Many of them.
Did you delete them, after you stored them on a private server and a thumb drive??? Fess up... the FBI is waiting.

Who do you think has the responsibility for classifying a government document?

They were marked
They weren't marked

Anyone who has knowledge of the State of Affairs. Sending or receiving, it doesn't make any difference.

They were marked
They weren't marked

I would think the people that handle the info...

Of course, you can always try to excuse it by saying Hillary is an incompetent drunk.

They were marked
They weren't marked

You're so stupid, I'll bet you believe this bitch does...that's why she DESTROYED her server!

mwZ0MFe.jpg

You've read the news. You are very good about that. You know about the deleted e mails.

Sure; there are deleted e-mails nobody will read but somehow it's a threat to national security.

Either that or this is just another GOP witch hunt.

One way or the other, trying to get the public to care will be a very difficult task unless you get an arrest. Thanks to the Ben-Gotcha circus, few raise any eyebrows about the GOP crying wolf....this is why you shouldn't cry wolf.

Sure; there are deleted e-mails nobody will read but somehow it's a threat to national security.

One way or the other, trying to get the public to care will be a very difficult task unless you get an arrest. Thanks to the Ben-Gotcha circus, few raise any eyebrows about the GOP crying wolf....this is why you shouldn't cry wolf.
Not necessarily a threat to national security. Some emails were probably about Benghazi, some about foreign dignitaries donating to the "Clinton Laundering Foundation, some Top Secret documents. You would like everyone to believe the erased e mails were about yoga lessons. Well, sweetheart, it just ain't gonna happen.

So if I commit a murder and no one finds the body I'm innocent
pretty much sums it up

YES!! YOU IDIOT.; i work for the federal government. if you actually opened it and read it you would know it was Secret; and since you have it it IS your responsibility

you are a joke

How would you know an email you received is classified if it isn't marked? Psychic communication?

once again you idiot; we KNOW her e-mails were downloaded onto a thumb drive; 30,000 of them. she would have known WHEN SHE READ THEM they were classified WHICH IS WHAT THE INSPECTOR-GENERAL OF THE CIA IS SAYING. once you know THEY ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

AND it is A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW to download classified material onto a portable thumb drive

idiot

Again, how could she have known if they weren't marked?
ok let;s go with that
Now that she knows
will she testify against the known source
will she whistle blow
will she in order to protect this great nation rat out the fink that sent it.

I'm pretty sure the source is pretty easy to find. I'm no expert, but emails tend to be marked with where they come from.
Say I am a pilot and I teach people how to fly. Ten Muslims come in for lessons. They want to learn how to fly, but skip the lessons on take off and touchdown. Just how to fly the plane.

After 9/11, I am suspicious of why they would want to know how to maneuver the plan but not land it, or take off. I write the Secretary of State. I don't put TOP Secret on it, but I do give their names, phone number and address.

Huma gets it and doesn't put TOP SECRET on it, she doesn't have clearance for that. It goes to Hillary. She doesn't mark it TOP Secret but perhaps she sends it to Intelligence like a good little SOS.

She claims she never had TOP SECRET documents. The Intelligence dept. does finally mark it and acts on it. It's one of the 30,000 yoga lessons she deleted.

Did she mishandle Top Secret documents? Yes. It was the name and address of ten potential attackers.

So if I commit a murder and no one finds the body I'm innocent
pretty much sums it up
You got it!

How would you know an email you received is classified if it isn't marked? Psychic communication?

once again you idiot; we KNOW her e-mails were downloaded onto a thumb drive; 30,000 of them. she would have known WHEN SHE READ THEM they were classified WHICH IS WHAT THE INSPECTOR-GENERAL OF THE CIA IS SAYING. once you know THEY ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

AND it is A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW to download classified material onto a portable thumb drive

idiot

Actually hillary did to that.
It was here job to discredit of of Bills peccadilloes during the bimbo eruptions

Again, how could she have known if they weren't marked?
ok let;s go with that
Now that she knows
will she testify against the known source
will she whistle blow
will she in order to protect this great nation rat out the fink that sent it.

I'm pretty sure the source is pretty easy to find. I'm no expert, but emails tend to be marked with where they come from.
Say I am a pilot and I teach people how to fly. Ten Muslims come in for lessons. They want to learn how to fly, but skip the lessons on take off and touchdown. Just how to fly the plane.

After 9/11, I am suspicious of why they would want to know how to maneuver the plan but not land it, or take off. I write the Secretary of State. I don't put TOP Secret on it, but I do give their names, phone number and address.

Huma gets it and doesn't put TOP SECRET on it, she doesn't have clearance for that. It goes to Hillary. She doesn't mark it TOP Secret but perhaps she sends it to Intelligence like a good little SOS.

She claims she never had TOP SECRET documents. The Intelligence dept. does finally mark it and acts on it. It's one of the 30,000 yoga lessons she deleted.

Did she mishandle Top Secret documents? Yes. It was the name and address of ten potential attackers.

Forum List

Back