Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

If it was sent as unclassified and later classified by State, the problem isn't in the Clinton camp.

thats their story today, what will it be tomorrow when that is disproven.

I know you love the bitch, but get real, she broke the law by doing govt business on a private server and then destroying it. If there was nothing to hide, why destroy it? Will these idiots ever learn that its the cover up that brings them down?
You hate women too?

Maybe if you got laid more often you'd become a moderate conservative

How does pointing out Hillary's crimes equal.hating women?
Pointing out unproven accusations of crimes that Hillary may, or may not have committed does equal hating women.

The fact that Hillary is a woman...is irrelevant

Redfish thinks feminine terms are an insult to a male, which means women are inferior to him. If women were equal, being called a woman, if you're a man, is not an insult.

You're crazy. It has nothing to do with her sex, or obama's race. It has to do with corruption, lying, and incompetence. The same things would be said about them if they were both lilley white men.

I hate to inform you, but all criticism of dems is not based on race or sex. That is just another dem/lib failed talking point, the american people see through your bullshit.
No, it's based on a huge pile of Pubcrappe, hater dupe.
How many Clinton "scandals" actually happened? ONE silly girl throwing herself at Bill.
Breaking for chumps- It's now PROVED that Hillary neither sent nor received any documents marked classified, etc. Change the gd channel.Corporate media is barely better.

Agree, trying to make a case out of erasing 30,000 personal emails is like me going to his house and insisting the police charge him for doing the same. YCMTSU
Personal on a server that was used for conducting all of Hillary's government business... All emails should have been retained, just like the requirements for a government server. The government OWNED that server when she did that.

What about "private" bothers you? Clinton owned that server not the government and there was no law against it, just like when GW and the RNC dumped 22 million email.
And of course none of the chumps have heard of that, and if they have they don't care. Only the most dishonest, disastrous, and corrupt administration ever...

Nothing pales in comparison to what Republicans have done in this country over 40 years. The first president that had to resign, A president that had over 100 felony convictions, a president that lied us into war and made torture common, That's a history of disaster and anyone foolish enough to vote for one deserves all that they get.

Dems

Clinton impeached for lying under oath
Kennedy and Johnson, 58,000 dead americans in viet nam for nothing
Carter. the very definition of incompetent
Obama, doubled the national debt in 8 years, ran up more debt than all previous presidents combined

Waterboarding is not torture
Nixon resigned rather than drag the country through shit over a meaningless breakin or a political office
If Bush lied, so did both clintons, kerry, gore, the UN, the UK, the EU, Germany, france, saudi arabia, Spain, Israel, and Russia.

This is nothing less than partisan tripe.

Clinton now ranks at number 8 in all time presidential rankings, which shows the contempt that historians view Republican actions against him.
Nixon committed treason when he sabotaged the Paris Peace talks and did so to win the 1968 election. Stopping the talks killed an additional 21,319 American soldiers and resulted in an additional 102,000 wounded.
Carter got the prisoners released, Reagan took the credit.
The debt is up due to spending on social programs and the debt is also up because people are paying less taxes and bills do not get paid. This is a complex issue best answered by the fact that congress initiates all spending and if you want to blame something there it is.
Waterboarding is torture and is against laws in most civilized countries and is the reason why Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld cannot travel internationally.
Nixon resigned because he knew he was caught and had no support of fellow Republicans. If he stayed he would have been impeached and jailed.
Bush lied and people died.

Oh boy, that is bad.Four laws broken and that doesn't include obstruction.. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes. But if I were, I would be in court right now.
That's kind of twisted, because if someone non political did what you accuse Hillary of, you wouldn't bat an eye.

You're just outraged because you think it's serve the GOP's electioneering efforts for 2016...that or you've fallen for that
Dhe has admitted to erasing emails...dodged the subpoena for the server for 5 months and then wiped it clean once she gave into it. Tell me that doesn't stink.

Wow, you should do something about that.
Meanwhile the nature of e-mails is that if I work at ABC agency and someone from that agency sends me a classified e-mail to my computer and I delete it, the person who sent it to me still has it on their computer, the server from the ABC agency, my server and my computer.

I'm failing to see where there was some massive breach of security from deleted e-mails. But I'm sure with enough time, effort, venom, and testosterone, you guys may one day find something criminal about Ms. Clinton.
I work for a medical insurance company.

We get emails that look all scary classified because of HIPAA rules.

We've got our own way of "classifying" stuff here, and the kind of stuff we're talking about is mind numbingly useless to anyone, because of the redundencies built into the process.

I imagine the GOP strategy machine is doing what they do with imigration. "They broke the law!!!!"

When it's probably so inconsequential it's not even funny

I work for a hospital system. I hate your guts. LOL.
Just kidding of course. Yeah, we get them too. I do credentialing of new hires as part of my job to make sure all nurses have licenses up to date and such. When there is a flag from the state board, I have to investigate it. The copy they are supposed to send is not supposed to have the patient's name on some of the documents. It does about 95% of the time. So I know Nurse Jane was investigated for mis-application of Patient John instead of Nurse Jane was investigated for mis-application to a patient in the Spring of 2012.

I sure do hope the Chinese and Russians hack hospital patient records instead of Top Secret e-mails on Hillary's server. How silly can it get?

And if we find some of these emails, we will see why she ignored the request to turn over the server, what she was hiding when she erased all of those emails and which laws were broken at that time.

We have an assortment of charges waiting:

--obstruction of justice (erasing emails)
--obstruction of justice (wiping server clean)
--mishandling sensitive material (using a private server for sensitive documents_
--intentional conflict of interest ( Donations from foreign countries for 'Clinton Foundation.)
--obstruction of justice (Benghazi emails erased - which was the original intent of cleaning the server)
Go ahead and prove them.

I'd like to charge you with being a parrot. And that's self evident

What's to prove? Hillary already publicly stated that she deleted 30,000 e-mails. Case closed!
Deleting emails is violation of federal law?

Wait, don't answer that...because even if that harmed nothing, you'll call for her head.

Agree, trying to make a case out of erasing 30,000 personal emails is like me going to his house and insisting the police charge him for doing the same. YCMTSU

Who gets to decide which ones are personal and which ones belong to the government? That is the issue here.

That is a joint decision made by the State Department and the individual after they review all of the e-mails. In Hillary's case she was the lone judge, jury and deleter since she is a Clinton and doesn't have to go by the same rules as the little people.

Personal on a server that was used for conducting all of Hillary's government business... All emails should have been retained, just like the requirements for a government server. The government OWNED that server when she did that.

What about "private" bothers you? Clinton owned that server not the government and there was no law against it, just like when GW and the RNC dumped 22 million email.
And of course none of the chumps have heard of that, and if they have they don't care. Only the most dishonest, disastrous, and corrupt administration ever...

Nothing pales in comparison to what Republicans have done in this country over 40 years. The first president that had to resign, A president that had over 100 felony convictions, a president that lied us into war and made torture common, That's a history of disaster and anyone foolish enough to vote for one deserves all that they get.

Dems

Obama, doubled the national debt in 8 years, ran up more debt than all previous presidents combined

Nixon resigned rather than drag the country through shit over a meaningless breakin or a political office
If Bush lied, so did both clintons, kerry, gore, the UN, the UK, the EU, Germany, france, saudi arabia, Spain, Israel, and Russia.

Clinton now ranks at number 8 in all time presidential rankings, which shows the contempt that historians view Republican actions against him.
Nixon committed treason when he sabotaged the Paris Peace talks and did so to win the 1968 election. Stopping the talks killed an additional 21,319 American soldiers and resulted in an additional 102,000 wounded.
The debt is up due to spending on social programs and the debt is also up because people are paying less taxes and bills do not get paid. This is a complex issue best answered by the fact that congress initiates all spending and if you want to blame something there it is.
Waterboarding is torture and is against laws in most civilized countries and is the reason why Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld cannot travel internationally.
Nixon resigned because he knew he was caught and had no support of fellow Republicans. If he stayed he would have been impeached and jailed.

At last we agree. Everything you posted is a rewrite of history and pure partisan tripe. That was what you meant isn't it?

That's kind of twisted, because if someone non political did what you accuse Hillary of, you wouldn't bat an eye.

You're just outraged because you think it's serve the GOP's electioneering efforts for 2016...that or you've fallen for that
Dhe has admitted to erasing emails...dodged the subpoena for the server for 5 months and then wiped it clean once she gave into it. Tell me that doesn't stink.

Wow, you should do something about that.
Meanwhile the nature of e-mails is that if I work at ABC agency and someone from that agency sends me a classified e-mail to my computer and I delete it, the person who sent it to me still has it on their computer, the server from the ABC agency, my server and my computer.

I'm failing to see where there was some massive breach of security from deleted e-mails. But I'm sure with enough time, effort, venom, and testosterone, you guys may one day find something criminal about Ms. Clinton.
I work for a medical insurance company.

We get emails that look all scary classified because of HIPAA rules.

We've got our own way of "classifying" stuff here, and the kind of stuff we're talking about is mind numbingly useless to anyone, because of the redundencies built into the process.

I imagine the GOP strategy machine is doing what they do with imigration. "They broke the law!!!!"

When it's probably so inconsequential it's not even funny

I work for a hospital system. I hate your guts. LOL.
Just kidding of course. Yeah, we get them too. I do credentialing of new hires as part of my job to make sure all nurses have licenses up to date and such. When there is a flag from the state board, I have to investigate it. The copy they are supposed to send is not supposed to have the patient's name on some of the documents. It does about 95% of the time. So I know Nurse Jane was investigated for mis-application of Patient John instead of Nurse Jane was investigated for mis-application to a patient in the Spring of 2012.

I sure do hope the Chinese and Russians hack hospital patient records instead of Top Secret e-mails on Hillary's server. How silly can it get?
okay...?

If Ms. Clinton, at the time of the receipt of messsage did not know the message in question was classified then what was she to do?

Were the messages received by Ms. Clintion at the time they were transmitted Classified, or were they Classified after the fact?

Were the messages Classified only after Ms. Clinton transmitted her reply? If so then no law was broken.

I remind all the Cons out there that over 18 Months of Emails Messages from the Bush43 White House are missing. Karl Rove used a private server as well and where are his messages?

Dems

At last we agree. Everything you posted is a rewrite of history and pure partisan tripe. That was what you meant isn't it?

Well now you're going to have to prove it with appropriate cites. I can, can you?

Dems

Well now you're going to have to prove it with appropriate cites. I can, can you?

You can prove it with partisan cites that have rewritten history to suit their agenda.
Their is a grain of truth in that Nixon resigned because he had no republican support. The rest of that statement is pure speculation by partisan hacks.
In case you missed it collection of taxes is at an all time high, and we still have a deficit. I have an idea! Have congress cut all social programs and then over ride the Obama veto to eliminate the deficit. What do you think about that?

Dems

You can prove it with partisan cites that have rewritten history to suit their agenda.
Their is a grain of truth in that Nixon resigned because he had no republican support. The rest of that statement is pure speculation by partisan hacks.
In case you missed it collection of taxes is at an all time high, and we still have a deficit. I have an idea! Have congress cut all social programs and then over ride the Obama veto to eliminate the deficit. What do you think about that?

You don't have a clue how I'm going to respond so you insult me with a partisan jab that I won't respond honestly.

Clinton ranks at number 8 all time New ranking of U.S. presidents puts Lincoln at No. 1 Obama at 18 Kennedy judged most overrated - The Washington Post
Nixon committed treason: The Lyndon Johnson tapes Richard Nixon s treason - BBC News
Carter got the prisoners released, Reagan took the credit: Mitt Romney says the Iranians released hostages in 1981 because they feared Ronald Reagan s approach to foreign policy PolitiFact
The debt: The Top Reasons Behind The U.S. National Debt
Waterboarding is against Article 3 of the Geneva Convention and is considered illegal in most parts of the civilized world. Bush and Cheney stand convicted in Malaysia and are wanted in Switzerland and Spain.
Nixon: The History Place - Impeachment Richard Nixon
Bush: Revisionist history Jeb Bush on mistakes in Iraq MinnPost

As you can see these are non partisan sources although you are free to dispute that point. There are many, many, sites that verify what I have stated. In the case of Richard Nixon and Vietnam, there is even a George Will article that calls it treason. You are fooling yourself if you think the national debt can ever be repaid, I've read articles that say it would take 398,000 years to repay it and the best way to approach the problem is by keeping GDB in proportion. This is a problem that will require much discussion and new ideas to solve, but that's a uniquely American trait that will find them up to that challenge.

So the OP is an expert on classifying documents.

Let's start with the simple stuff.

You can classify the following information into Top Secret, Confidential, Personal and Public.

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

How would you classify each of the above?
I would classify it as HIPPA

Why I am classify documents????
It's Hillary that should kno

In other words you are just whining about something you know absolutely nothing whatsoever about.

Thank you for disqualifying yourself from your own thread.

Have a nice day.

Interesting that Dr. Ben Carson almost verbatim used my words in describing this situation this morning on FOX news with Chris Wallace.
unFortunately you can't send you asinine statement to a special wiper what would erase your crap from USMB

You can classify the following information into Top Secret, Confidential, Personal and Public.

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

In other words you are just whining about something you know absolutely nothing whatsoever about.

Have a nice day.

Interesting that Dr. Ben Carson almost verbatim used my words in describing this situation this morning on FOX news with Chris Wallace.
unFortunately you can't send you asinine statement to a special wiper what would erase your crap from USMB

Carson obviously knows even less about classified documents than you do.

Which isn't at all surprising since he has probably never seen one in his entire life and neither have you given the inanity of your posts.

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

Have a nice day.

Which isn't at all surprising since he has probably never seen one in his entire life and neither have you given the inanity of your posts.

Apparently Hillary hasn't seen one either. At least that is what she said.

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

Have a nice day.

Why does every right winger statement have to be a lie, even about the most obvious things?

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

Have a nice day.

Hillary must be insane too, since she claims she's never seen a classified document either

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

Have a nice day.

Hillary must be insane too, since she claims she's never seen a classified document either

Hillary claims she has never seen a classified document? You must have gotten that ridiculous claim from someone who is even crazier than the average right winger. I don't suppose they gave you a link to where she said that did they?

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me
I can think of a million reasons to NOT vote for her, and hope the GOP concentrates on the good ones

The GOP can no longer tell the difference between the truth and a lie.
God, I wish I could say that wasn't true about Democrats too
We're getting better. We can pretty much tell now when Republicans lie. We just assume everything they say is a lie.

Dems

You don't have a clue how I'm going to respond so you insult me with a partisan jab that I won't respond honestly.

Clinton ranks at number 8 all time New ranking of U.S. presidents puts Lincoln at No. 1 Obama at 18 Kennedy judged most overrated - The Washington Post
Nixon committed treason: The Lyndon Johnson tapes Richard Nixon s treason - BBC News
Carter got the prisoners released, Reagan took the credit: Mitt Romney says the Iranians released hostages in 1981 because they feared Ronald Reagan s approach to foreign policy PolitiFact
The debt: The Top Reasons Behind The U.S. National Debt
Waterboarding is against Article 3 of the Geneva Convention and is considered illegal in most parts of the civilized world. Bush and Cheney stand convicted in Malaysia and are wanted in Switzerland and Spain.
Nixon: The History Place - Impeachment Richard Nixon
Bush: Revisionist history Jeb Bush on mistakes in Iraq MinnPost

As you can see these are non partisan sources although you are free to dispute that point. There are many, many, sites that verify what I have stated. In the case of Richard Nixon and Vietnam, there is even a George Will article that calls it treason. You are fooling yourself if you think the national debt can ever be repaid, I've read articles that say it would take 398,000 years to repay it and the best way to approach the problem is by keeping GDB in proportion. This is a problem that will require much discussion and new ideas to solve, but that's a uniquely American trait that will find them up to that challenge.
OK, say it is non partisan. Take a look at the link to the top reasons for the national debt. Suddenly, it's very partisan:

However, the expenses can also be for funding infrastructure development or on education, which have the potential to generate returns with direct and indirect benefits (job creation, toll collection, improvement in business, more population paying taxes, etc.). Unfortunately, these don’t figure in the top slots of expenses. (We know infrastructure spending and education generate income. Remember, there are millions of available jobs but people don't have the education to do those jobs. Thank the anti education GOP. We know this to be a fact.)

About income sources for the government:

The challenge has been the stagnant U.S. salaries, hence limited tax collection. An additional limiting factor is the tax cuts legacy continuing from the Bush era.
(Republicans push for less than the minimum wage without benefits. That does not help the country. And the Bush Tax Cuts were a disastrous deficit creating fiasco.)

The third largest piece of the pie in the government income chart, corporate tax inflow peaked in 2007, but since then has been showing a declining trend. (And the GOP wants them to pay even less.)

Continued tax cuts introduced during the George W. Bush era: A CBPP report indicates that the continuing the legacy of Bush's policies and tax cuts are holding up the government’s income, thereby forcing large debts.

The Iraq, Libya and Afghan wars – Primarily within the defense budget, the continued involvement in these engagements has cost the U.S. dearly in the last decade, adding to huge debt. The public outrage also stems from the belief that situations in these countries were not having any direct serious impact for U.S. security, as they are geographically far-off. As per the reports, around $1.3 trillion were spent on these engagements, which is a huge burden on national debt. Some of these still continue, increasing the costs further.

--------------------------------

Are you better off before the GOP took total control of the Government under Bush? No. People may think they were doing better, but the illusion costs us big time. Where do you think these deficit creating tax cuts, unpaid for wars and all the other costly things came from?

So right away the Republicans will say "What about the stimulus". Yea, let's look at what the link says about that:

Economic stimulus and related expenses: The booster needed by the economy during the slowdown period of 2009 led to further costs and expenditure – the Stimulus Package of 2009, tax-cuts, jobless benefits and financial industry bailouts have led to further expenses at the national level. These efforts have managed to give the survival push to the economy, but returns are yet to be realized, leading these to be “pure expenses”.
-------------------------------------

Did you see that? "These efforts have managed to give the survival push to the economy" and Lord knows we needed a survival push to the economy.

This is why we have to keep Republicans from making economic decisions. Look at what their policies have done to Red States.

Have a nice day.

Why does every right winger statement have to be a lie, even about the most obvious things?

Have a nice day.

"I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time it was sent and received," Clinton told reporters in Winterset, Iowa.

RELATED: Clinton emails contained classified information, official says

Because it was not identified, it is unclear whether Clinton realized she was potentially compromising classified information. The inspector general reviewed a "limited sampling" of her emails, and among those 40 reviewed, found that "four contained classified (intelligence community) information," inspector general Charles McCullough wrote in a letter to Congress.

(Inspector General) McCullough said in the past that "none of the emails we reviewed had classification or dissemination markings," but that some "should have been handled as classified, appropriately marked, and transmitted via a secure network." The State Department has told McCullough that "there are potentially hundreds of classified emails within the approximately 30,000 provided by former Secretary Clinton."

Have a nice day.

Hillary claims she has never seen a classified document? You must have gotten that ridiculous claim from someone who is even crazier than the average right winger. I don't suppose they gave you a link to where she said that did they?

well...no, I just figured it out on my own since she claims none of the docs she received were classified.

Forum List

Back