Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

So if I commit a murder and no one finds the body I'm innocent
pretty much sums it up

Pfft...

No, you can be charged with murder without a body. The prosecutor would have a very hard time proving you murdered someone though. One thing the prosecutor could not allege is that you are continuing to endanger the the person you supposedly killed since, you know, they are no longer alive or present.

This seems to be what the GOP is alleging. There are some deleted e-mails (again, you guys have cried wolf so often who really knows what the "official GOP line" is) and by making it where nobody can read the e-mails, we're in danger.

Sort of like sinking a boat today and people who were scheduled to sail on the boat in 2018 saying they were in danger.

How would you know an email you received is classified if it isn't marked? Psychic communication?

once again you idiot; we KNOW her e-mails were downloaded onto a thumb drive; 30,000 of them. she would have known WHEN SHE READ THEM they were classified WHICH IS WHAT THE INSPECTOR-GENERAL OF THE CIA IS SAYING. once you know THEY ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

AND it is A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW to download classified material onto a portable thumb drive

idiot

Again, how could she have known if they weren't marked?
ok let;s go with that
Now that she knows
will she testify against the known source
will she whistle blow
will she in order to protect this great nation rat out the fink that sent it.

I'm pretty sure the source is pretty easy to find. I'm no expert, but emails tend to be marked with where they come from.
Say I am a pilot and I teach people how to fly. Ten Muslims come in for lessons. They want to learn how to fly, but skip the lessons on take off and touchdown. Just how to fly the plane.

After 9/11, I am suspicious of why they would want to know how to maneuver the plan but not land it, or take off. I write the Secretary of State. I don't put TOP Secret on it, but I do give their names, phone number and address.

Huma gets it and doesn't put TOP SECRET on it, she doesn't have clearance for that. It goes to Hillary. She doesn't mark it TOP Secret but perhaps she sends it to Intelligence like a good little SOS.

She claims she never had TOP SECRET documents. The Intelligence dept. does finally mark it and acts on it. It's one of the 30,000 yoga lessons she deleted.

Did she mishandle Top Secret documents? Yes. It was the name and address of ten potential attackers.

Don't be silly. Nobody is responsible now for what may or may not be determined about an email at a later date. Hillary has a lot of talents, but I don't think clairvoyant is one of them.

Anyway...Whenever the FBI finishes whatever they are up to, we'll know more. One thing is for sure:

Either the FBI will "be in Clinton's pocket" or they will have done their job. There is zero chance that the frothing at the mouth right wing loons will accept that the FBI will find nothing which will, in all likelyhood, be exactly the case.

once again you idiot; we KNOW her e-mails were downloaded onto a thumb drive; 30,000 of them. she would have known WHEN SHE READ THEM they were classified WHICH IS WHAT THE INSPECTOR-GENERAL OF THE CIA IS SAYING. once you know THEY ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

AND it is A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW to download classified material onto a portable thumb drive

idiot

ok let;s go with that
Now that she knows
will she whistle blow

I'm pretty sure the source is pretty easy to find. I'm no expert, but emails tend to be marked with where they come from.
Say I am a pilot and I teach people how to fly. Ten Muslims come in for lessons. They want to learn how to fly, but skip the lessons on take off and touchdown. Just how to fly the plane.

After 9/11, I am suspicious of why they would want to know how to maneuver the plan but not land it, or take off. I write the Secretary of State. I don't put TOP Secret on it, but I do give their names, phone number and address.

Huma gets it and doesn't put TOP SECRET on it, she doesn't have clearance for that. It goes to Hillary. She doesn't mark it TOP Secret but perhaps she sends it to Intelligence like a good little SOS.

She claims she never had TOP SECRET documents. The Intelligence dept. does finally mark it and acts on it. It's one of the 30,000 yoga lessons she deleted.

Did she mishandle Top Secret documents? Yes. It was the name and address of ten potential attackers.

Don't be silly. Nobody is responsible now for what may or may not be determined about an email at a later date. Hillary has a lot of talents, but I don't think clairvoyant is one of them.
Clairvoyant is not necessary. Common sense is.

Anyway...Whenever the FBI finishes whatever they are up to, we'll know more. One thing is for sure:

Either the FBI will "be in Clinton's pocket" or they will have done their job. There is zero chance that the frothing at the mouth right wing loons will accept that the FBI will find nothing which will, in all likelyhood, be exactly the case.

Why? You think it was more than 30,000? Could be more.

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me

I want a president who sell arms to Iran and gives SAMS to the afghanis. God bless Ronald Reagan.

ok let;s go with that
Now that she knows
will she whistle blow

All information won't be as obvious as your hypothetical. All we know is that the information probably came from a satellite. I assume that not all satellite information is classified. Do you have more information that would prove the email was that obvious?

ok let;s go with that
Now that she knows
will she whistle blow

All information won't be as obvious as your hypothetical. All we know is that the information probably came from a satellite. I assume that not all satellite information is classified. Do you have more information that would prove the email was that obvious?
There generally context with the pictures, right? She was well aware of the affairs of each country, friend or enemy.

0814SteveSack_Cagle.jpg

There generally context with the pictures, right? She was well aware of the affairs of each country, friend or enemy.

How do you know the information was pictures, or if there was any context supplied?

How do you know the information was pictures, or if there was any context supplied?
Er, Common sense...

Er, Common sense...

Might be a good guess, but only a guess at best.

possession without a custody transfer is a worse crime than release of classified data.

If she had it but never signed for it, she is in real trouble.

If it was sent as unclassified and later classified by State, the problem isn't in the Clinton camp.

thats their story today, what will it be tomorrow when that is disproven.

I know you love the bitch, but get real, she broke the law by doing govt business on a private server and then destroying it. If there was nothing to hide, why destroy it? Will these idiots ever learn that its the cover up that brings them down?
You hate women too?

Maybe if you got laid more often you'd become a moderate conservative

How does pointing out Hillary's crimes equal.hating women?
Pointing out unproven accusations of crimes that Hillary may, or may not have committed does equal hating women.

The fact that Hillary is a woman...is irrelevant

Redfish thinks feminine terms are an insult to a male, which means women are inferior to him. If women were equal, being called a woman, if you're a man, is not an insult.

You're crazy. It has nothing to do with her sex, or obama's race. It has to do with corruption, lying, and incompetence. The same things would be said about them if they were both lilley white men.

I hate to inform you, but all criticism of dems is not based on race or sex. That is just another dem/lib failed talking point, the american people see through your bullshit.

You haven't even proved that Hillary violated any rules and regulations enacted to protect the security of classified government documents.

You just hope they'll find she did.
You haven't even proved that Hillary violated any rules and regulations enacted to protect the security of classified government documents.

You just hope they'll find she did.

Of course she didnt violate any rules or regulations unless these count.

"Second, the Federal Records Act [on the books since 1950], mandates that the head of each federal agency shall provide for “(1) effective controls over the creation and over the maintenance and use of records in the conduct of current business;(2) cooperation with the Administrator of General Services and the Archivist in applying standards, procedures, and techniques designed to improve the management of records, promote the maintenance and security of records deemed appropriate for preservation, and facilitate the segregation and disposal of records of temporary value.”

The Secretary of State was responsible for all of the Department’s records. Yet she failed to preserve even her own."

Analysis of the State Department Emails in Hillary Clinton s Possession and Much More FRINFORMSUM 3 5 2015 UNREDACTED
And if we find some of these emails, we will see why she ignored the request to turn over the server, what she was hiding when she erased all of those emails and which laws were broken at that time.

We have an assortment of charges waiting:

--obstruction of justice (erasing emails)
--obstruction of justice (wiping server clean)
--mishandling sensitive material (using a private server for sensitive documents_
--intentional conflict of interest ( Donations from foreign countries for 'Clinton Foundation.)
--obstruction of justice (Benghazi emails erased - which was the original intent of cleaning the server)
Go ahead and prove them.

I'd like to charge you with being a parrot. And that's self evident

What's to prove? Hillary already publicly stated that she deleted 30,000 e-mails. Case closed!
Deleting emails is violation of federal law?

Wait, don't answer that...because even if that harmed nothing, you'll call for her head.

No, but having classified information on a personal server is a violation of law.

Of course she didnt violate any rules or regulations unless these count.

"Second, the Federal Records Act [on the books since 1950], mandates that the head of each federal agency shall provide for “(1) effective controls over the creation and over the maintenance and use of records in the conduct of current business;(2) cooperation with the Administrator of General Services and the Archivist in applying standards, procedures, and techniques designed to improve the management of records, promote the maintenance and security of records deemed appropriate for preservation, and facilitate the segregation and disposal of records of temporary value.”

The Secretary of State was responsible for all of the Department’s records. Yet she failed to preserve even her own."

Analysis of the State Department Emails in Hillary Clinton s Possession and Much More FRINFORMSUM 3 5 2015 UNREDACTED
And if we find some of these emails, we will see why she ignored the request to turn over the server, what she was hiding when she erased all of those emails and which laws were broken at that time.

We have an assortment of charges waiting:

--obstruction of justice (erasing emails)
--obstruction of justice (wiping server clean)
--mishandling sensitive material (using a private server for sensitive documents_
--intentional conflict of interest ( Donations from foreign countries for 'Clinton Foundation.)
--obstruction of justice (Benghazi emails erased - which was the original intent of cleaning the server)
Go ahead and prove them.

What's to prove? Hillary already publicly stated that she deleted 30,000 e-mails. Case closed!

Wait, don't answer that...because even if that harmed nothing, you'll call for her head.

Agree, trying to make a case out of erasing 30,000 personal emails is like me going to his house and insisting the police charge him for doing the same. YCMTSU

Who gets to decide which ones are personal and which ones belong to the government? That is the issue here.

Agree, trying to make a case out of erasing 30,000 personal emails is like me going to his house and insisting the police charge him for doing the same. YCMTSU
Personal on a server that was used for conducting all of Hillary's government business... All emails should have been retained, just like the requirements for a government server. The government OWNED that server when she did that.

What about "private" bothers you? Clinton owned that server not the government and there was no law against it, just like when GW and the RNC dumped 22 million email.
And of course none of the chumps have heard of that, and if they have they don't care. Only the most dishonest, disastrous, and corrupt administration ever...

Nothing pales in comparison to what Republicans have done in this country over 40 years. The first president that had to resign, A president that had over 100 felony convictions, a president that lied us into war and made torture common, That's a history of disaster and anyone foolish enough to vote for one deserves all that they get.

Dems

Clinton impeached for lying under oath
Kennedy and Johnson, 58,000 dead americans in viet nam for nothing
Carter. the very definition of incompetent
Obama, doubled the national debt in 8 years, ran up more debt than all previous presidents combined

Waterboarding is not torture
Nixon resigned rather than drag the country through shit over a meaningless breakin or a political office
If Bush lied, so did both clintons, kerry, gore, the UN, the UK, the EU, Germany, france, saudi arabia, Spain, Israel, and Russia.

If it was sent as unclassified and later classified by State, the problem isn't in the Clinton camp.

I know you love the bitch, but get real, she broke the law by doing govt business on a private server and then destroying it. If there was nothing to hide, why destroy it? Will these idiots ever learn that its the cover up that brings them down?
You hate women too?

Pointing out unproven accusations of crimes that Hillary may, or may not have committed does equal hating women.

Redfish thinks feminine terms are an insult to a male, which means women are inferior to him. If women were equal, being called a woman, if you're a man, is not an insult.

You're crazy. It has nothing to do with her sex, or obama's race. It has to do with corruption, lying, and incompetence. The same things would be said about them if they were both lilley white men.

I hate to inform you, but all criticism of dems is not based on race or sex. That is just another dem/lib failed talking point, the american people see through your bullshit.

Really? He would be depicted as an African Witchdoctor if he was lily white? I don't think so.

Go ahead and prove them.

I will answer it even if it harmed nothing. Of course if her private account was hacked there is a very good possibility that harm was done.

The Federal Records Act requires agencies hold onto official communications, including all work-related emails, and government employees cannot destroy or remove relevant records.

§ FOIA is designed to "improve public access to agency records and information."

§ The NARA regulations dictate how records should be created and maintained. They stress that materials must be maintained "by the agency," that they should be "readily found" and that the records must "make possible a proper scrutiny by the Congress."

§ Section 1924 of Title 18 has to do with deletion and retention of classified documents. "Knowingly" removing or housing classified information at an "unauthorized location" is subject to a fine or a year in prison."

Fact Check Hillary Clinton Those Emails And The Law It s All Politics NPR
Oh boy, that is bad.Four laws broken and that doesn't include obstruction.. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes. But if I were, I would be in court right now.
That's kind of twisted, because if someone non political did what you accuse Hillary of, you wouldn't bat an eye.

You're just outraged because you think it's serve the GOP's electioneering efforts for 2016...that or you've fallen for that

Patreas went to jail and paid a large fine for much less than she did. She should be behind bars, but will never be since the clintons are above the law.

You hate women too?

Really? He would be depicted as an African Witchdoctor if he was lily white? I don't think so.

would bush be depicted as a chimp if he was black? I don't think so.

both side play the same games, wake up and smell reality.

Forum List

Back