Should we "fact-check" the Trump SOTU???

Except for the fact that jughead tanked the economy. Even a liar like you knows that.

Dumbya is now referred to as Jughead? Who knew?
Playing stupid fits you.

at least he's playing, stupid.

Do you think he'll get that? I mean, how you've put it?

Welcome back Del. You have been missed.

not in a million years

thanks, doc

good to see you, too

how's summer treating you?
Gee I guess it's like new math. You say a million years and I "got it" in like a few minutes. Guess we've uncovered another admitted liar.

Dumbya is now referred to as Jughead? Who knew?
Playing stupid fits you.

at least he's playing, stupid.

Do you think he'll get that? I mean, how you've put it?

Welcome back Del. You have been missed.

not in a million years

thanks, doc

good to see you, too

how's summer treating you?
Gee I guess it's like new math. You say a million years and I "got it" in like a few minutes. Guess we've uncovered another admitted liar.

stupid people frequently think they get it.

that's why they're stupid, stupid

Yes the SOTU should be fact checked.

They need to check if it contained any facts. The same procedure with everything that comes out of the orange turds mouth.

Last edited:
TRUMP: "Just as I promised the American people from this podium 11 months ago, we enacted the biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history."

The orange clown could have just stated that he helped enact a big tax cuts.......BUT, being a fucking liar, he had to use the superlative of the "biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history."

(BTW, where the hell are those tax "reforms".....???)

Last edited:
What would be the point? He's told over 2,000 lies since he took office. He averages 5 lies a day. I'm pretty sure we can just assume it was a litany of lies.

Trump inaugurated 1/20/17
When he gave the SOTU 1/30/18
Means 375 days.
Average 5 per day would be 1,875 lies SO YOU LIED when you said "over 2,000"!
So maybe you are getting this false number from this fake headline.
Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day.
Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day. - CNNPolitics
But as people like you and CNN are prone to do exaggerate, here is how CNN came to that figure.
For example:
Trump also claimed the US has the highest corporate tax rate in the world 19 times. This is “misleading,” according to fact checkers.
NOTE it is NOT a LIE but comes from the IRS tax tables.
But here is why the MSM and idiots call it a lie....
There is a difference between the tax rate of 35 per cent corporate tax rate the US has on the books, which is the highest among developed countries, and the effective corporate tax rate - or what companies actually pay after legal deductions and tax breaks.
Donald Trump has made 1,628 false or misleading claims since becoming President

The United States cut the federal corporate tax rate to 21 percent from 35 percent from January 1st, 2018.

Corporate Tax Rate in the United States averaged 32.68 percent from 1909 until 2018,
United States Federal Corporate Tax Rate | 1909-2018 | Data | Chart
FACTS folks NOT LIES

You’re wrong. He lies 5.5 times a day, not 5. In 375 days that’s 2,062 lies, not 1975. Your numbers are off. Apologies are owed.

You’re wrong. He lies 5.5 times a day, not 5. In 375 days that’s 2,062 lies, not 1975. Your numbers are off. Apologies are owed.

I have a strong feeling that even Melania is getting a bit tired of the orange clown's constant lies........LOL

Holy crap, talk about an evergreen career: Fact-checking politicians and partisans.

You also had strong feelings about Hillary winning. lol

She did win by THREE MILLION more votes..........But, yeah, yeah, you right wing morons have won the oval office TWICE because of the electoral college.......LOL

It is False that the tax-cut package passed in December is the largest cut ever, as Trump has repeatedly claimed. In inflation-adjusted dollars, the recent tax bill is the fourth-largest since 1940. And as a percentage of GDP, it ranks seventh.
You need to learn the difference between boastful, subjective opinions and objective statements of fact.
Nah, I think that’s you who needs to do that lol

Forum List

Back