Should we "fact-check" the Trump SOTU???

It has become a standard exercise in that after every SOTU delivery, many fact-checkers analyze statements for their accuracy, regardless of the cheering and applause that rhetoric and demagoguery inevitably receive.

So, here's one from last night:

TRUMP: "Just as I promised the American people from this podium 11 months ago, we enacted the biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history."

It is False that the tax-cut package passed in December is the largest cut ever, as Trump has repeatedly claimed. In inflation-adjusted dollars, the recent tax bill is the fourth-largest since 1940. And as a percentage of GDP, it ranks seventh.

Do you miss The Hag:

View attachment 174197

Another right wing moron brings up Hillary because........well because he is a fucking moron........LOL

The United States cut the federal corporate tax rate to 21 percent from 35 percent from January 1st, 2018.

Could you name FIVE corporations that actually paid the statutory 35% tax rate???.................Just 5 will do.......LOL

WTF do bed wetters know about facts?

Libturds hate facts, reality, logic and truth.

Their entire regressive agenda is based on a utopian fantasy.

Dumbest mother fuckers on earth.

WTF do bed wetters know about facts?

Libturds hate facts, reality, logic and truth.

Their entire regressive agenda is based on a utopian fantasy.

Dumbest mother fuckers on earth.

Try a strong enema,Pete...It may help your "delicate condition"...LOL

It has become a standard exercise in that after every SOTU delivery, many fact-checkers analyze statements for their accuracy, regardless of the cheering and applause that rhetoric and demagoguery inevitably receive.

TRUMP: "Just as I promised the American people from this podium 11 months ago, we enacted the biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history."

It is False that the tax-cut package passed in December is the largest cut ever, as Trump has repeatedly claimed. In inflation-adjusted dollars, the recent tax bill is the fourth-largest since 1940. And as a percentage of GDP, it ranks seventh.
Looks like the "state of the USMB liars" is unchanged as expected.

Yes mike, here you are claiming Trump didn’t lie. Tell me scum, what does Trumps father have to do with anything outside your twisted mind?

He lied about the economy - job creation is slowing. More jobs were off-shored last year than in 2016, and the gains in black employment came under Obama, not Trump. The drop in the unemployment rate for blacks has slowed under a Trump.

It’s fairly pathetic that a rich white guy whose Daddy bought him admittance to an Ivy League school, is taking credit for the accomplishments of a black man raised by a single mother who conservatives claim was an affirmative action student.
Perhaps if you entered rehab in whatever country you live in?

Let's just say.......for argument sake........that the economy was doing BADLY in 2017.........

Would Trump be accepting the blame without blaming Obama???

Conversely, since the economy is doing rather well, would a better and more honest human being as president be admitting that he/she inherited a much improved economy and is riding on its coat-tails?

Let's just say.......for argument sake........that the economy was doing BADLY in 2017.........

Would Trump be accepting the blame without blaming Obama???

Conversely, since the economy is doing rather well, would a better and more honest human being as president be admitting that he/she inherited a much improved economy and is riding on its coat-tails?
Except for the fact that jughead tanked the economy. Even a liar like you knows that.

`
Fact check, already done;
`
trump_sotu_2018.jpg

And you should KNOW that PolitFact is an extremely BIASED organization that is OWNED by the Poynter Institute which owns the Tampa Bay Times.
This "non-profit" organization is also known as Pravda West because it continues to present BIASED "politic facts" and especially biased news.
PolitiFact Bias
PolitiFact Parent Tampa Bay Times Scores ‘Pants on Fire’ for Partisan Bias
Since 2000, the Times has issued 10 endorsements in elections for U.S. President, U.S. Senate, and Florida Governor. Nine of the 10 endorsements went to Democrats, with the sole exception being the Times’ endorsement of Democrat-leaning Independent Charlie Crist in the 2010 U.S. Senate contest.
According to the Media Trackers analysis, PolitiFact Florida issued its derisive “Pants on Fire” ruling against 27 individuals. Of those 27 individuals, 22 are Republicans, three are Independents or individuals with no clear party affiliation, and only two are Democrats.
PolitiFact Parent Tampa Bay Times Scores ‘Pants on Fire’ for Partisan Bias - Media Trackers
So again having lived in that area I personally can attest to the extreme bias of PolitiFact and it's parent company a NON-Profit to boot, i.e. getting TAX breaks
to present a BIASED position is totally wrong!

Do you miss The Hag:

View attachment 174197

Another right wing moron brings up Hillary because........well because he is a fucking moron........LOL

Nice purse swing darling.

Actually cupcake, I wanted to remind you of "the reason we ended up with the POTUS Trump" = The Hag

It’s not easy for anyone to admit when they were wrong, nat. That’s especially true when that person has invested countless hours following a narrative fed to them by others with an agenda.

I’m confident you’ll eventually wake up and find yourself a hobby.

Last edited:

It’s not easy for anyone to admit when they were wrong, nat. That’s especially true when that person invests countless hours following a narrative fed to them by others with an agenda.

I’m confident you’ll eventually wake up, or find yourself a hobby.
Perhaps basket weaving in prison.

It’s not easy for anyone to admit when they were wrong, nat. That’s especially true when that person invests countless hours following a narrative fed to them by others with an agenda.

I’m confident you’ll eventually wake up, or find yourself a hobby.
Perhaps basket weaving in prison.
I’m going to hope he becomes a productive member of society.

Except for the fact that jughead tanked the economy. Even a liar like you knows that.

Dumbya is now referred to as Jughead? Who knew?
Playing stupid fits you.

at least he's playing, stupid.

Do you think he'll get that? I mean, how you've put it?

Welcome back Del. You have been missed.

not in a million years

thanks, doc

good to see you, too

how's summer treating you?

Forum List

Back