Should we legalize pot and help free innocent people?

Fuck the stoners.

Ditto to the drinkers? Just wondering if your ire towards those that indulge in intoxicants is hypocritical.

Personally, I couldn't give two shits what an adult ingests. His body, his business.

One is illegal, one isn't.

By your logic, millions of people were fine, upstanding citizens on January 15, 1920, the day before Prohibition officially began in the United States. 24 hours later, they're drug infested assholes. 13 years later, back to good guys.

:cuckoo:

Do druggies really think that the words plant or natural mean harmless?

Nobody thinks that. Everybody knows that plants can be deadly.

Cannabis isn't one of those plants. Either is rosemary...or oregano.

Thanks for the input Captain Hyperbole...

I find this discourse really sad. There are so many topics about which you and I agree. Same for The Rabbi. Economic issues, taxes, redistribution, etc. But when the topic of consensual activity between adults comes up, you guys fall directly into the mold of the left wing Progressives that are just SURE they know what's best for everyone else.

How about embracing the idea that if someone isn't hurting nor taking from another, it's not the government's business? What makes you switch from one that embraces freedom and independence to a nanny stater...all over a plant that grows, well, like a weed?

Do druggies really think that the words plant or natural mean harmless?

Nobody thinks that. Everybody knows that plants can be deadly.

Cannabis isn't one of those plants. Either is rosemary...or oregano.

Thanks for the input Captain Hyperbole...

I find this discourse really sad. There are so many topics about which you and I agree. Same for The Rabbi. Economic issues, taxes, redistribution, etc. But when the topic of consensual activity between adults comes up, you guys fall directly into the mold of the left wing Progressives that are just SURE they know what's best for everyone else.

How about embracing the idea that if someone isn't hurting nor taking from another, it's not the government's business? What makes you switch from one that embraces freedom and independence to a nanny stater...all over a plant that grows, well, like a weed?

Was really hoping to see a rational response from you Katz. I believe you to be smarter than this thread demonstrates.

Forum List

Back