Should we send the left a thank you card?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This latest circus was so over the top and embarrassing for them it may in fact help the GOP come November.
IF the GOP retains the House in November this is why. The house was easily theirs for the taking. All they needed to do was hide how unhinged they are for a couple months. They couldn't even manage that.
If the GOP wins in November everyone agree to first hug a lefty before you point and laugh.

This latest circus was so over the top and embarrassing for them it may in fact help the GOP come November.
IF the GOP retains the House in November this is why. The house was easily theirs for the taking. All they needed to do was hide how unhinged they are for a couple months. They couldn't even manage that.
If the GOP wins in November everyone agree to first hug a lefty before you point and laugh.
I certainly hope you are right...uh, correct.

I'll take a card if you add a few bills as compensation for the damage your idiocy causes to us all.

Women who won't just shut up really put a dent in your day huh.

Might wanna look up "Year of the Woman". Thank me later.

Right? Uppity ass bitches!

Your dealing with people with no honor, no morals and who made Nike profits go through the roof.

They screwed up, The Progressive over played their hand and showed the People the real face of the people who are in control of the party. The only way out now is to vote against the Democrats until the cycle and the vote for New people to replace the Old Guard who have spent to much time in DC, I know many good Democrats who are saying the same thing now. Only other way is not vote and let the Repub have their way for two years. Then go back and take the party away from the Big buck people like George Soros and others who have gotten control of the Party.
upload_2018-9-28_13-50-59.jpeg

Has nothing to do with women. Trying to shift the blame from your parties pathetic tactics to women might work with the board morons but not with me.

Has nothing to do with women. Trying to shift the blame from your parties pathetic tactics to women might work with the board morons but not with me.

Sure it does . Cons see them as 2nd class citizens and you saw that in the Ford reaction .

Way to piss off women everywhere .

I predicted Trump being our next president back in June of ‘16. I’m now predicting democrats will be losing more seats in November. :)

I say that because voters are getting tired of their BS.

Clearly democrats need their own One Party Rule country, I hear Venezuela will soon be available

Your dealing with people with no honor, no morals and who made Nike profits go through the roof.

And made a white 1%er even richer. The irony.images (91).jpeg

Worth 250 million and counting.
Cheap, shitty and ugly overpriced shoes. Sold to the empty headed masses willing to fork hard earned money thinking they are making some type of pathetic social statement.
Dude is a fucking genius.

And made a white 1%er even richer. The irony.View attachment 219128

Worth 250 million and counting.
Cheap, shitty and ugly overpriced shoes. Sold to the empty headed masses willing to fork hard earned money thinking they are making some type of pathetic social statement.
Dude is a fucking genius.
Gotta love being wealthy and white.

upload_2018-9-28_17-40-6.gif

You should have sent them Thank You cards after Trump won. The Regressives gave him one helluva assist.

But you may want to wait until after the elections before heading to the Hallmark store.
That's why I said IF

Forum List

Back