Zone1 Should white people start using the nword more to make it not be offensive? I think so.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So I watched this short.

I realized this white lady said it like it was nothing and she did not apologize.

Sure she got some pissed off people but I thought about it more and realized if more white people said it, not directed at someone mind you, then the word would lose its teeth. If everyone said the nword then it loses its power it has over whites and blacks and would just become, another word.

At the end of the day it is just a word. A word has no power and can't hurt you unless you choose to let it. But as it is it holds a lot of power, white people are afraid of it and blacks spin out of control when white people say it. But at the same time blacks openly say it constantly like it was nothing.

If we're going to end racism shouldn't anyone be able to say it? As it is now you're only allowed to say it if you have a certain skin color, but isn't that racism? Either it's all ok or none of it's ok.

Besides "nword" is just saying it without saying it. Anytime you hear nword it puts the real word in your head anyway. We all know what it means.

then why are you not using it in this thread?...
Because hypocrisy. I'll never forget the college prof from a few years back, using the rather dated word for stingy, cheap, Scrooge-like - "niggardly" They FIRED him. That is ridiculous and the obvious destination of this path is a system where free speech no longer exists.

So I watched this short.

I realized this white lady said it like it was nothing and she did not apologize.

Sure she got some pissed off people but I thought about it more and realized if more white people said it, not directed at someone mind you, then the word would lose its teeth. If everyone said the nword then it loses its power it has over whites and blacks and would just become, another word.

At the end of the day it is just a word. A word has no power and can't hurt you unless you choose to let it. But as it is it holds a lot of power, white people are afraid of it and blacks spin out of control when white people say it. But at the same time blacks openly say it constantly like it was nothing.

If we're going to end racism shouldn't anyone be able to say it? As it is now you're only allowed to say it if you have a certain skin color, but isn't that racism? Either it's all ok or none of it's ok.

Besides "nword" is just saying it without saying it. Anytime you hear nword it puts the real word in your head anyway. We all know what it means.

I never stopped using it,,

what gets me is people that think saying N-word isnt saying the real word their mind silently,,

So I watched this short.

Go say that to all the blacks you see in Watts. You are both idiots. That's way to get hurt.

So I watched this short.

Sure thing nword.

Because hypocrisy. I'll never forget the college prof from a few years back, using the rather dated word for stingy, cheap, Scrooge-like - "niggardly" They FIRED him. That is ridiculous and the obvious destination of this path is a system where free speech no longer exists.
Nice story.

Why are some whites wanting to use this word so badly?

All I can say to you is don't cry when you see videos of whites getting their asses whipped.

Back in the day, whites used a whip to control their blacks. Today, all it takes is a word. The Nword is basically black-people’s Kryptonite. They are completely helpless against it. It’s like a magical riot-switch. Real Harry Potter stuff.

When I was a kid, people were still intelligent enough to understand “context”. John Lennon used the word in one of his songs, Richard Prior used it in the title of one of his comedy albums and there was a blaxploitation franchise staring Fred Williamson that use the word in the movie’s title. Because people understood context. Now, people are like three times as ignorant, soft in the belly and extremely fragile.

“Sticks and stone may break my bones but words will completely devastate me”

129B7257-9792-4B1F-996E-CE10059F12B1.jpeg

So I watched this short.

So, you want to be a dick in order to try and solve issues like this... er.... that's not the smartest thing you could ever do. History doesn't change just because you try and change it.

Yes it does. Not only does history change (or at least our perception of it) but our present also changes based on our perception of the past.

Yes it does, but that perception doesn't happen, usually, because of one person on the internet. In order to change History you'd need to doing a lot more than saying the N-word.

You'd need to change the minds of a lot of people.

Yes it does, but that perception doesn't happen, usually, because of one person on the internet. In order to change History you'd need to doing a lot more than saying the N-word.

You'd need to change the minds of a lot of people.

On another thread, we have leftists saying that the use of the swastika, while offensive, is “free speech” - and that words don’t hurt.

Yet leftists would be appalled if the use of the n-word were allowed, recognizing how disgusting that would be.

My question is: why do leftists defend the use of the swastika as “free speech,” but support a ban on the use of the n-word. NEITHER should be allowed.

More double standards.

Forum List

Back