Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

I remember Trump wanted to bring in the feds to help battle antifa and BLM in Portland but the left wing here squished that idea and told a bunch of lies about trump. You guys are so dishonest

Nope. Trump wanted to help by sending in the feds to battle BLM and antifa in portland. You on the left just laughed that off and made up lies about it. You are disgustingly dishonest.View attachment 816454

Trump immediately took a brutal position regarding the police. He encouraged brutality towards suspects. Trump is a real creep.

She said people should keep participating In violent riots, and bailed them out so they could continue to do damage. One of the thugs she bailed out went on to murder someone.

Which statements, specifically, did she make that incited riots? And which riot?

This is so basic, the very first step in any actual charges, that I'm genuinely shocked that y'all never thought to ask.

Oh, and your vagueness is such a tell.

She said people should keep participating In violent riots, and bailed them out so they could continue to do damage. One of the thugs she bailed out went on to murder someone.

She never told them to be peaceful, the way Trump did.

No she didn't say they should riot. They do have the right to protest.

Trump immediately took a brutal position regarding the police. He encouraged brutality towards suspects. Trump is a real creep.
I think you are a real creep in trying to use Trump's dick for a point of reference in your argument. That showed everything I need to know about you. As far as BLM and antifa are concerned they are extremely violent. They killed and looted their way through the United States and should have been prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Trump had the right idea but you left wing loons fought against him tooth and nail. You are extremely dishonest

I think you are a real creep in trying to use Trump's dick for a point of reference in your argument. That showed everything I need to know about you. As far as BLM and antifa are concerned they are extremely violent. They killed and looted their way through the United States and should have been prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Trump had the right idea but you left wing loons fought against him tooth and nail. You are extremely dishonest
Yup. Trump wanted the NG to gain control over the BLM and Antifa savages, but the Democrats wouldn’t allow it. They WANTED violence because they thought it would make Trump look bad.

Trump's physical inadequacies and dyslexia are what made him the creep he is. Imagine a president stooping to making fun of women and running a criminal enterprise.

Another hypocrite from the Party of Police-Haters.

Nope. I love the police. Trump encouraged them to be brutal. Don't you remember his idiot remarks to the Boy Scouts of America? He's trash and not very intelligent.

Trump's physical inadequacies and dyslexia are what made him the creep he is. Imagine a president stooping to making fun of women and running a criminal enterprise.
You sure seem to be transfixed by Trump's dick . Wtf is wrong with you? Why are you so dishonest? Do you get paid?

More hypocrisy. The one running the criminal enterprise is Biden.

Dems are masters of projection.

More hypocrisy. The one running the criminal enterprise is Biden.

Dems are masters of projection.

How many indictments is Biden under again? VP Harris?

Round up.

Trump is under indictment for fraud, conspiracy, obstruction. With buckets of evidence. Hell, his own attorney testified that Trump tried to cornice him to lie to authorities and hide documents.

I don't think projection means what you think it means. The words you're looking for are 'due process'.

No she didn't say they should riot. They do have the right to protest.

And Trump did the same. His supporters have a right to protest too.

And P.S. She might not have TOLD them to riot, but she never said to be peaceful, as Trump did.

Round up.

Trump is under indictment for fraud, conspiracy, obstruction. With buckets of evidence. Hell, his own attorney testified that Trump tried to cornice him to lie to authorities and hide documents.

I don't think projection means what you think it means. The words you're looking for are 'due process'.
The fact that trump is under indictment and Biden is not means only one thing: the weaponized DOJ is infiltrated and run by Democrats.

The fact that trump is under indictment and Biden is not means only one thing: the weaponized DOJ is infiltrated and run by Democrats.

Or, ya know.....the evidence.

The topic y'all avoid like it were on fire? The pictures, texts, recordings, transcripts, lists of classified documents, forged election documents, and testimony your ilk will hold UFO Hearings to try and distract from.

The thing you don't have enough of to charge Biden with much of anything. What 4 grand juries in 4 different jurisdiction used to charge Trump with 91 felonies.

Ya know. Evidence.

She encouraged protestors to participate in massive BLM gatherings by helping bail them out when she knew how violent the riots were. You can’t excuse ThAT and then try to crucify President Trump for encouraging protestors as well - and specifically calling for them to be peaceful.
once lol.... the over aggressive charges against the protesters were basically just dropped anyway. Few got arrested at night that's when the cops left, Scared of actual criminals....

No evidence of that at all of course and no evidence of any connection between the White House and the DOJ either. All you have the is same rants repeated endlessly by admitted liars and Propagandists, Super Dupe

Round up.

Indicted by who? The Democrats! Honestly, there isn't a more dishonest bunch. hahaha you've been deceived. Welcome to your new America. It'll bite you in the ass too soon.

Indicted by who? The Democrats! Honestly, there isn't a more dishonest bunch. hahaha you've been deceived. Welcome to your new America. It'll bite you in the ass too soon.

Indicted by who? The grand juries. 4 different grand juries made of ordinary citizens, 4 different jursidictions. All convinced by the evidence that Trump should be charged with dozens and dozens of felonies.

There's a reason why your ilk avoid the evidence against Trump like its on fire. It smashes your excuses for why Trump was indicted to bits.

Indicted by who? The grand juries. 4 different grand juries made of ordinary citizens, 4 different jursidictions. All convinced by the evidence that Trump should be charged with dozens and dozens of felonies.

There's a reason why your ilk avoid the evidence against Trump like its on fire. It smashes your excuses for why Trump was indicted to bits.
It's all fake and drummed up by the Democrats. This persecution has never happened before in the history of the United States. It's not hard for the Democrats to find a bunch of dishonest people to run their circles, that's exactly what is happening. You are a fool.

If Trump is being indicted for encouraging his supporters to protest peacefully, shouldn’t Kamala Harris be indicted for encouraging rioters by helping raise funds for their bail upon arrest?

In another example, she also said that protestors “should protest“ [the lie] about George Floyd being about police racism, while Trump said his supporters should make their voices heard - although he emphasized PEACEFULLY while Harris did no such thing.

And finally, the damage done during the Summer of Hate and Violence was much worse than the few hours on Jan 6.

Kamala might be if she was a Trump supporting Republican and said Trump supporters should protest the 2020 election. However she is a Democrat and it is obvious the rules are different for Democrats.

Forum List

Back