Show Me the Money!!!

Pelosi Schumer and Schiff and many many dems have claimed that Trump is an illetimate Potus for years !

And I said many times they were wrong. No idea what that has to do with violence in reaction to people having their civil rights violated.

if you believe that didnt add to the incitetment of violence from leftists during the riots you are naive . case in point when the POTUS had to be moved to a bunker when a left wing mob attempted to break through the WH barriers and injured dozens of Secrete Service members .

If it did, it doesn't negate the fact that people got violent over the facts their rights were being violated were ignored.

Trump called Putin a Genius

All we need to know about how he would have handled the situation
Obama wanted Putin to wait till after the election, so he could kiss his ass better. Thank goodness, Putin told him to kiss his ass. That's when you traitors turned on Putin. Other than that, Biden would be giving the billions to Putin.

And I said many times they were wrong. No idea what that has to do with violence in reaction to people having their civil rights violated.

If it did, it doesn't negate the fact that people got violent over the facts their rights were being violated were ignored.
many on the right could make the same claim . or are you the know all when it comes to facts of violation of rights .

Make it. Maybe I'll agree.
the leftwing media and social media refused to report or allow information on the laptop and business dealings of the Biden family many people were censored and banned because of said info .

the leftwing media and social media refused to report or allow information on the laptop and business dealings of the Biden family many people were censored and banned because of said info .

I think that was sleazy as all get out. Protest. I won't argue against it.

The money sent to Ukraine was money well spent

I think we can all agree ... it was spent.

A-man-snorting-cocaine-001.jpg

Forum List

Back