Show Me the Money!!!

Trump was giving Zelensky weapons while he was president, so you can tone down the hysteria.

By the way, it's a warzone. War zones are chaotic at best, dire at worst. You're not going to see major changes until the fighting is done.
Did Donald Trump Give Aid to Ukraine? - Deric Lostutter
Trump reluctantly agreed to provide Ukraine with $47 million worth of lethal weapons in December 2017, which included 210 Javelin anti-tank missiles and 37 launchers. He initially resisted the sale, according to Foreign Policy, only agreeing to complete the sale in March 2018 once aides had persuaded him it would be good for the American economy.
Do you know what 47 million looks like?

Do you know what 200 billion looks like?

And Joe doesnt give a shit about what is going on in Democrat run cities...He just wants to keep the establishment war machine happy.

Please stop.

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.
according to your standard of what speech is a call to violence the left is just as bad or even worse !
1678055039131.jpeg
1678054911120.jpeg

Step One -- choose a random conflict from around the globe. You don't have to be picky, there are dozens of active armed conflicts going on.

Step Two -- make one side out to be the aggressor, demonize one side and lionize the other. Make sure people believe this is a one-sided conflict, David v Goliath.

Step Three -- use social media and the news to promote the conflict. Start hashtags and get people using your chosen victim's flag as their ID on social media.

Step Four -- offer to send aid (not troops) to save the poor, suffering, downtrodden people's of ... WHEREVER.

Step Five -- you know have the opportunity to spend as much money as you want, unaccounted for, and, if anyone dares to question it ... Damn them for being heartless and lacking empathy.

All you dumb ass young people who voted Dem, congrats you will pay the $100+ billion Biden pissed away on the Ukraine war. And the other $32 trillion in debt. You, your kids and grandkids.

All you dumb ass young people who voted Dem, congrats you will pay the $100+ billion Biden pissed away on the Ukraine war. And the other $32 trillion in debt. You, your kids and grandkids.
The money sent to Ukraine was money well spent

The world is grateful we have Joe Biden handling this crisis than Fat Donnie

I support violence at times. If your rights are being violated, return the violence.

Not so much because a poor loser is lying to you.
wow ! so you support leftwing calls for violence especially when the left doesnt agree with a SC decision or the left falsely claims that the POTUS is a Russian plant and an illegitimate POTUS !

wow ! so you support leftwing calls for violence especially when the left doesnt agree with a SC decision

I don't believe I have ever done that. I suppose in theory I could but I don't believe I ever have.

or the left falsely claims that the POTUS is a Russian plant and an illegitimate POTUS !

No idea how that would apply to what I said.

Trump would have not allowed this "war" to happen.
Trump would have squashed this before anyone was killed.
Trump would have investigated Zelenskyy and his cronies.

Let's play this game.

trump would have not allowed this 'virus' to spread to the USA.
trump would have squashed this before anyone in the USA was killed.
trump would have investigated Xi and his cronies, instead of blaming US officials for trumps errors.

What happened ^^^^^^ ?

I don't believe I have ever done that. I suppose in theory I could but I don't believe I ever have.

No idea how that would apply to what I said.
Pelosi Schumer and Schiff and many many dems have claimed that Trump is an illetimate Potus for years ! if you believe that didnt add to the incitetment of violence from leftists during the riots you are naive . case in point when the POTUS had to be moved to a bunker when a left wing mob attempted to break through the WH barriers and injured dozens of Secrete Service members .

Forum List

Back