Showing Compassion: President Trump And Wife Melania Announce Texas Trip To Survey Hardest Hit Areas

Just like he showed compassion to the flood victims of the Louisiana flood last year in which Hillary stayed home and rested and Obama played golf as people drowned, President Trump and his beautiful wife will travel to Texas tomorrow. This is good we have a leader who cares about natural born citizen Americans in harms way. It proves we have a president that's quick to act, cares, and is engaged in the rescue and recovery efforts. It shows his compassion.

POTUS Trump, First Lady Announce Texas Trip Following Hurricane Harvey

Storms are Still going on in the region and the resources that would be used for Trump visit would be better used on the locals at this point.

I am not saying he should not visit but the Houston region need all it resources right now and Trump should wait.
The President will show up unannounced at a place of his choosing. He will NOT impede the rescue efforts there.
The fucking LIB MSM won't have any chance to ATTACK him.

Yeah, let divert resources from those that need it so you and the OP'er can masturbate at the photo ops.

I am riding this storm out and I do not care what Trump has to say and care more about the people here getting all the resources to help and rescue people.

Trump is not needed here for the photo op moment!

Oh, I am as liberal as the OP'er loves minorities...

Trump's desperate for any kind of PR boost after his disastrous last few months. I bet he calls black people dumb or makes some equally humiliating comment during his visit though.
I imagine you feel humiliated every time he speaks.
He has a way of calling out and humiliating shills and cowards.

That's why we love him!

Trump's desperate for any kind of PR boost after his disastrous last few months. I bet he calls black people dumb or makes some equally humiliating comment during his visit though.

That's why we love him!
As an American, I do feel embarrassed whenever Trump speaks. Usually I laugh at countries like North Korea and the Phillipines that have to deal with a psycopath as their leader. But now that's us. Embarrassing.

Just like he showed compassion to the flood victims of the Louisiana flood last year in which Hillary stayed home and rested and Obama played golf as people drowned, President Trump and his beautiful wife will travel to Texas tomorrow. This is good we have a leader who cares about natural born citizen Americans in harms way. It proves we have a president that's quick to act, cares, and is engaged in the rescue and recovery efforts. It shows his compassion.

A better act of kindness would be to open up his various resorts, like the one in Florida, and Trump tower to the many needy refugees who have been wiped out in Texas. Use Air Force transport planes, c130's and others to move the Americans in desperate need. We all know what a kind, generous, giving Christian is Trump, so why not?

But wait, this is Donald Trump we are talking about. Opps, smack my face, my bad, sorry. Bigly.
There are plenty of places in north Texas to give shelter to the displaced. The rebuilding will be a jobs boom bonanza and another win for President Trump.

That's why we love him!
As an American, I do feel embarrassed whenever Trump speaks. Usually I laugh at countries like North Korea and the Phillipines that have to deal with a psycopath as their leader. But now that's us. Embarrassing.
Your Anti-Americanism shines!

That's why we love him!
You feel embarassed because you are an embarassment to America, and Trump reminds you of it.

We're all embarassed by people like you. That's why we elected him.

Commies always accuse the other side of the things they do.

If they say Trump is a commie dictator, it means he's not, and they want to replace him with one.

From what I have seen in TV news it is mexicans saving white boys. So without the mexicans all them republican whit boys would be dead.

That doesn't surprise me at all. For more than 25 years, I saw Mexican and Mexican-Americans on a daily basis. They are very family oriented - much more than whites - and would give you shirt off their back.

They would never suggest that rescuers risk their lives in order to try to find an undocumented person. What a vile, inhuman and inhumane suggestion. But -- consider the source.

A better act of kindness would be to open up his various resorts, like the one in Florida, and Trump tower to the many needy refugees who have been wiped out in Texas. Use Air Force transport planes, c130's and others to move the Americans in desperate need. We all know what a kind, generous, giving Christian is Trump, so why not?

But wait, this is Donald Trump we are talking about. Opps, smack my face, my bad, sorry. Bigly.

Don't know about the others but NYC trump tower can find renters. Maralago isn't a good choice because its very llikely to be flooded in the near future.

Donny-Two-Scoops wouldn't consider doing something humanitarian and would never allow the Great Unwashed into his resorts. For one thing, they might heat all his chocolate cake.

That's why we love him!
You feel embarassed because you are an embarassment to America, and Trump reminds you of it.

Lol no you elected him because generations of inbreeding have left you mentally impaired. :itsok:

At least koshergrl admits what we already know - their votes had nothing to do with what is best for the country.

Should be give her credit for that?

He must have property there.

Is Donny-Two-Scoops going to pretend to hand out supplies to people.

Note that in this photo taken during his visit to LA, he had actually just walked up to a truck, grabbed the first thing he could and posed for the photo. Then he left.

13734445_1001372246626600_757027942_n.jpg
Poor stupid Trump .. play dough.

Commies always accuse the other side of the things they do.

If they say Trump is a commie dictator, it means he's not, and they want to replace him with one.

koshergrl

Oh my fucking god -- You are brain-dead-dumb.

Dems are not Communist.
Donny-Two-Scoops is not Communist.

Just think, if you had managed to finish the 6th grade, you would be able to figure these things out for yourself.

That's why we love him!

Lol no you elected him because generations of inbreeding have left you mentally impaired. :itsok:
There you go, embarassing yourself again. I guarantee you, my mental acuity far surpasses yours, or any other leftist troll's.

Note that in this photo taken during his visit to LA, he had actually just walked up to a truck, grabbed the first thing he could and posed for the photo. Then he left.

The displaced little kids welcomed the Play-Doh from Trump. His compassion shined that day.

The displaced little kids welcomed the Play-Doh from Trump. His compassion shined that day.
Communists sneer at kindness..and at children. According to the commie playbook, the children either should have been killed before birth, shortly after birth...or been allowed to die during/after the disaster. Because overpopulation, or something.

He better have his own boat..

It's a perfect opportunity to find out if the people being rescued are illegals. The Houston area is full of them. Instead of sending them to shelters, they can be turned over to ICE in other Texas cities not affected by Harvey and then deported from there. It's a win for Trump and Jeff Sessions.
You're a truly compassionate human being. Jesus would be proud of you.

/sarcasm

Communists sneer at kindness..and at children. According to the commie playbook, the children either should have been killed before birth, shortly after birth...or been allowed to die during/after the disaster. Because overpopulation, or something.
Try to be honest for once in your miserable lie of a life.

It's trump and his supporters (and the GOP) who want to cut Food Stamps for the hungry, Aid for the needy, and to throw poor men, women, and children off of health insurance. The republican healthcare plan is easy to describe: "Die Quick."

trump and his supporters are hypocritical, lying, scumbags. If you don't believe me, just re-read your own post.

I hope Malaria dresses well for their trip to Texas. Maybe she can give the guys something to take their minds off the disaster, for a few minutes... :biggrin:

save malaria.jpg

Forum List

Back