Shut down the EPA already. What a racket.

Joe is happy when he wakes up because Obamy tried to force his rural electric company out of business. Our electric bills didn't "necessarily skyrocket", because the Dems failed to stick it to Joe. I know that because I am Joe's wife.
I cook Joe's bacon that I bought at the store with money from Joe's paycheck. He still gets one, because the Democrats failed in their attempt to get him fired and replaced by an illegal.
Joe pays for his own health care because the Democrats sent Joe's once affordable premiums through the roof.
He showers with the same shampoo he has been using for 20 years with 0 side effects other than clean hair. I buy it for him and have never once looked at the ingredients.
He drives to the gas station, and fills his car with gas because he understands that electric cars need coal to produce the electric that Dem's cars have to rely on.
Joe also knows that natural gas and oil are also fossil fuels and laughs at Dems for not realizing that .
Joe has paid into SS all his life, and has paid his taxes every year so if he gets hurt on the job his future should be secure as long as the Dems stop stealing his SS insurance to gift to Iran.
Joe still lives on the property that his great great grandfather bought and worked and handed down to his children even though the Democrats keep trying to tax Joe into having to sell his property. They taxed his father even unto death.
Joe still owns his grandfather's shotgun.
Joe still has his self respect.
Joe is still a Republican.
Go Trump.

Last edited:
The EPA is an unconstitutional agency that has destroyed lives and economies. They are nothing but thugs who have been given official titles in order to assist various politicians shut down this country's production potential and wipe out rural populations.

The EPA was established by Richard Nixon and has saved this country from itself

Everybody now.....Drill baby DRILL

Who needs the EPA?

We can trust corporations to do the right thing

Cuyahoga River before the EPA

cuyahoga-river.jpg

The EPA is an unconstitutional agency that has destroyed lives and economies. They are nothing but thugs who have been given official titles in order to assist various politicians shut down this country's production potential and wipe out rural populations.

People like you I guess want our country to look like this.
china.jpg

And our streams and rivers polluted like this.
river.jpg

China does not have an EPA Koshergrl

china-bad-pollution-climate-change-11__880.jpg

We should be more like them

mmmmmmmmmmmmm putrid rotting flesh water ..

RTR1YHD4-570.jpg

every anti EPA dipshit should grab a glass and drink up.

This agency is a huge drain on resources and serves no purpose except to harass employers and those who want to benefit from our huge bank of natural resources.

"It turns out that they’ve been paying almost three quarters of their workers in that region more than is allowed by law, compensating them with rates which are only available while doing “emergency or mission-critical” work. And in nearly all of these cases they failed to put in the appropriate requests to have the excessive pay approved. (Government Executive)"

Welcome - GovExec.com

The EPA needs to explain what the "emergency" in Seattle is - Hot Air
Dear Everyone....

Feel free to dump all your toxic wastes in Eastern Oregon.

Sincerely, the defunct EPA.

When are your liberal run cities going to stop spilling hundreds of millions of gallons of raw sewage into public waterways, so fouling the water and beaches swimming has to be banned?

This agency is a huge drain on resources and serves no purpose except to harass employers and those who want to benefit from our huge bank of natural resources.

"It turns out that they’ve been paying almost three quarters of their workers in that region more than is allowed by law, compensating them with rates which are only available while doing “emergency or mission-critical” work. And in nearly all of these cases they failed to put in the appropriate requests to have the excessive pay approved. (Government Executive)"

Welcome - GovExec.com

And transfer more societal wealth to the substantial people as all third world nations do.

I don't care if their wealth grows, as long as mine does as well. Why shouldn't they prosper? I don't care if other people prosper, if I am given the opportunity to prosper as well.

Dogs in the manger commie punks don't get it. They just hate everybody.
Half of all wage earners in your feudalist society earn $30K per year or less love, you really need to become aware of what's going on around you; wealth redistribution to the few.

Welcome - GovExec.com

Dear Everyone....

When are your liberal run cities going to stop spilling hundreds of millions of gallons of raw sewage into public waterways, so fouling the water and beaches swimming has to be banned?
When the oligarchs get lead out of the public water supply?

trump is on a frugality mission. His mother was a Scottish lady. He thanked Putin for
saving him the MONEY that it took to have diplomats in Russia (I like that frugal move)
I want MORE frugality------government jobs are mostly a WASTE

Nothing frugal about that. It will cost us money and even though he hoped he was throwing away more than 700 jobs, he was wrong. As usual. They're still on the payroll. What a stupid stupid man.
That's okay. They are no longer interfering in our lives, and they won't be replaced.

You have to pay off thugs and brownshirts. But eventually, they'll die.

You can't be serious.

No wonder you voted for trump and against yourself.

trumptoon02.jpg

Nope, I voted for Trump and I am thrilled with the way things are going.

I voted against YOU.

Welcome - GovExec.com

And transfer more societal wealth to the substantial people as all third world nations do.

I don't care if their wealth grows, as long as mine does as well. Why shouldn't they prosper? I don't care if other people prosper, if I am given the opportunity to prosper as well.

Dogs in the manger commie punks don't get it. They just hate everybody.
Half of all wage earners in your feudalist society earn $30K per year or less love, you really need to become aware of what's going on around you; wealth redistribution to the few.

Thanks to progressive policies rammed down our throats by criminal agencies like the EPA, which have effectively gutted our economies..and our culture.

Fuck off. Shut down the producers in the cities and leave us the fuck alone.

Welcome - GovExec.com

Dear Everyone....

One hopes not. Then every city dweller will die.

Those of us in the country have our own wells and local systems;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm putrid rotting flesh water ..

RTR1YHD4-570.jpg

every anti EPA dipshit should grab a glass and drink up.
Unlike retarded lefties, the anti-EPA people have the sense to monitor their own water.

trump is on a frugality mission. His mother was a Scottish lady. He thanked Putin for
saving him the MONEY that it took to have diplomats in Russia (I like that frugal move)

Nothing frugal about that. It will cost us money and even though he hoped he was throwing away more than 700 jobs, he was wrong. As usual. They're still on the payroll. What a stupid stupid man.
That's okay. They are no longer interfering in our lives, and they won't be replaced.

You can't be serious.

trumptoon02.jpg

I voted against YOU.
Of course you are thrilled with the way things are going.......

You can't be serious.

trumptoon02.jpg

I voted against YOU.
Yes, things are going very well for those of us who work and contribute to society. Thanks.

Welcome - GovExec.com

Dear Everyone....

One hopes not. Then every city dweller will die.

Those of us in the country have our own wells and local systems;)
With the EPA gone, we can make sure your area becomes a toxic waste dumping ground........just like you want.

You can't be serious.

trumptoon02.jpg

I voted against YOU.
Yes, things are going very well for those of us who work and contribute to society. Thanks.
How's that Trumpcare?

The Wall?

Fan of NK? Most likely yes.

The EPA has been very successful.

Our air and water quality have vastly improved over the last 40 years.

These are facts .

Where was the EPA on the BP oil spill? Nowhere. Where was the EPA after the Fuchishima disaster and our government lowering the risk level bar to the West Coast? Nowhere. If they are not protecting the environment after the two greatest disasters in recent history then what good are they? Shut them down.

Not at all true but of course, Trump's dynasty has scrubbed all content from the internet.

You KNOW that's true. Now, ask yourself why.

Forum List

Back