🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shut down the un-vaccinated

Is this the woman?

She's one of more than 1.600.

Out of 92 million doses administered. That's a far lower percentage than the death toll of those who contract COVID

I had a conversation with a fellow single buddy of mine last night.
We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.
Totally appropriate question to ask!

So you don't trust the vaccine, but you got it anyway?

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.

The jury is out on whether they would legally be able to get away with that.

Right now, they are asking the Feds to come up with a method of ID. I went through the VA and I have that ID. It's a simple card that shows when and where I got the vaccines. What would happen if a nation wide program were to be instituted that the most pronounce diseases were put onto an ID card? Until then, the Airlines really can't do it.

What I just can't wrap my head around and boggles my mind is how easily all these COVID believers simply believed everything they've been told on TV and online and by the powers in charge without doing a moment of their own research to get the truth. The most basic truth is that if you read into masks, they DON'T PROTECT AGAINST any virus! it's even printed on the damn box!
1615575153669.png

HELLO???? Also do the research on a virus is actually spread. IT AIN'T THROUGH THE AIR. You don't get it by walking through a store, attending an event, etc. etc. etc.

It's just insane how easily people have fallen in line. I've never seen anything like it.

You cant discriminate based on religion :dunno:

And you can't threaten the lives of others in a confined space either. Learn to run real fast.

Who is threatening anyone?

Considering the methods of transferral of Covid, not being vaccinated means that it can be passed on by almost anyone including a vaccinated person who consorts with unvaccinated people. That means that if I were to start doing back to absolute normal then I could be passing on Covid to others just by contact. I don't know about you but I miss shaking hands in greeting.

You cant discriminate based on religion :dunno:

And you can't threaten the lives of others in a confined space either. Learn to run real fast.

Who is threatening anyone?

Considering the methods of transferral of Covid, not being vaccinated means that it can be passed on by almost anyone including a vaccinated person who consorts with unvaccinated people. That means that if I were to start doing back to absolute normal then I could be passing on Covid to others just by contact. I don't know about you but I miss shaking hands in greeting.
:auiqs.jpg:

A virus can only be passed to another by exchanging bodily fluids or blood if in fact one person as a virus. THE ONLY WAY. Not by shaking hands...not by talking to someone without a mask, not by walking down the street or going to the store, not by driving in a car...the real deal is that the mask represents a slave tool. They tell you a mask is mandatory and without questioning it, these maskers slap it on. UNREAL>

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

How very totalitarian of you. Go eff yourself.

This is coming whether you like it or not. You'll have to prove you're vaccinated to get on a plane, train, bus, any other long distance transportation. Your employer may even require you to get vaccinated before you can come back to work in an office. And that may be by the federal or state guidelines, not necessarily a business decision. Swallow your conspiracy theories and your righteous indignation about losing your liberties and get the shot. Sooner you do that, the sooner we can get on with life.

Go eff yourself you terrified little soy boi.

The jury is out on whether they would legally be able to get away with that.

Right now, they are asking the Feds to come up with a method of ID. I went through the VA and I have that ID. It's a simple card that shows when and where I got the vaccines. What would happen if a nation wide program were to be instituted that the most pronounce diseases were put onto an ID card? Until then, the Airlines really can't do it.

Photo IDs are racist.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

Fuck you nazi

The media does not objectively report facts and evidence, it spins information to plant an engineered narrative in the minds of its viewers. But the public is not as stupid as they seem to think. This is probably why trust in the media has plunged by 46% in the past ten years, hitting an all time low this year of 27%.

Except for pre-election season spikes, mainstream outlets from CNN to Fox to CBS to MSNBC are facing dismal audience numbers, with only around 2 million to 3 million prime time viewers. There are numerous YouTube commentators with bigger audiences than this. And, if you sift through the debris of MSM videos on YouTube, you’ll find low hits and a majority of people that are visiting their channels just to make fun of them.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to comprehend that the more are vaccinated, the sooner things get back to normal.

I still find it hard to fathom that the Rump Followers would refuse these shots when one of the first to get those shots was Rump who quietly received it in Jan 2020.

A) Not everyone on the Right is a Rumpist
B) Not every Rumpist thinks he walks on water
C) Not everyone wants an Mrna shot that contains aborted fetal matter and nano technology

The media does not objectively report facts and evidence, it spins information to plant an engineered narrative in the minds of its viewers. But the public is not as stupid as they seem to think. This is probably why trust in the media has plunged by 46% in the past ten years, hitting an all time low this year of 27%.

Except for pre-election season spikes, mainstream outlets from CNN to Fox to CBS to MSNBC are facing dismal audience numbers, with only around 2 million to 3 million prime time viewers. There are numerous YouTube commentators with bigger audiences than this. And, if you sift through the debris of MSM videos on YouTube, you’ll find low hits and a majority of people that are visiting their channels just to make fun of them.
I like this but still why have people not opened their eyes taken off the masks and rejected any vaccine? It's obvious...they are sheep and fast asleep. Shameful. Thank goodness I've been awakened. Long before the COVID hoax began.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to comprehend that the more are vaccinated, the sooner things get back to normal.

I still find it hard to fathom that the Rump Followers would refuse these shots when one of the first to get those shots was Rump who quietly received it in Jan 2020.

A) Not everyone on the Right is a Rumpist
B) Not every Rumpist thinks he walks on water
C) Not everyone wants an Mrna shot that contains aborted fetal matter and nano technology

Nah, just MOST.

Does that include unvaccinated Illegal Immigrants that Biden invited in?

Stop lying and clean up your noisy sig box
Hey BlueAnon Ricky Retardo, what about the Illegals skipping the checkpoints?

Duhhhhhhh

Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

Me either!

Hell, I wouldn't take it if I were a vd ridden 98 year old crack whore.

Forum List

Back