Shut the F up Hillary

Hillary shut the fuck up....long ago

she is in hiding now....

piece of shit she is going to jail and she knows it

no more circus for that satanic piece of shit
GOD IS HERE AND EVERYWHERE.......................GOD IS PUNISHING HER!

PAIN!
and she looks about 86 years old with all that make up and mao tse dung wear

she does .....sick satanic Hillary does look like a bloody witch

GOD ............................she will pay..........................feel the pain you witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEEL IT

hahahahahaha a witch huh?

she is in hiding now....

PAIN!

There's going to be some people going to jail but it won't be HIllary Clinton. Mueller has accumulated 5 guilty plea's, 36 Federal Grand Jury Indictments along with 100's of criminal charges. No one ever convened a Federal Grand Jury on Hillary Clinton.

Redirect yourself to these links on this board by clicking these links.

1. To read one article that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T. V., click this link.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

20170511_History_Repeating.jpg

2. For how Vladimir Putin actually did change the outcome of the Election click this link. BERNIE SANDERS supporters should pay special attention to this one.

3. Remember that meeting in the Oval Office with Trump the Russians, and classified information.

3 different links to 3 different posts on this board..

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

James Clapper? The guy that went before a Senate committee hearing and said American citizens were not being spied on or having their data saved??? THAT James Clapper???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
CE56AA5A-AF1B-4A34-9981-15DA11C243C0.jpeg

i wonder if Hillary is aware that it wasnt Trump who allowed those 4 men to suffer an agonizing death in Benghazi
Don't forget all of the deaths in Mogadishu Somalia in 93'. Over 200 tribal leaders butchered that Summer, as well as 18 Rangers and Delta operators on October 3rd. Hillary and Bill were directly responsible.

GOD ............................she will pay..........................feel the pain you witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEEL IT
She's fine and has a majority of the country behind her. You have all the handsome people like Mitch and cruise and Trump and are sexist and agist as well as hater dupes...

you are

shall I say moron?

I don't know what to say....
Do you know what agist and sexist means? Me too, times up.
It must be remembered that BO and Hillary blamed a movie. We should believe them.

LMFAO

Lies. They blamed extremist with heavy weapons from the very beginning. They speculated, along with all new media at the time, including Faux, that these extremist who attacked the Americans joined in a protest in progress (recalling the events only a few hours before in Cairo). That speculation doesn't place the blame on the object of the Protests and Riots in the Muslim world that week (Kiling several dozen), but on the extremist who came to the Consulate armed with heavy weapon with the intent of launching a military style assault on the on the complex.

i wonder if Hillary is aware that it wasnt Trump who allowed those 4 men to suffer an agonizing death in Benghazi

No. He just allowed the agonizing deaths of those 4 soldiers in Africa.

And 3000 Americans in Puerto Rico

She's fine and has a majority of the country behind her. You have all the handsome people like Mitch and cruise and Trump and are sexist and agist as well as hater dupes...

you are

shall I say moron?

It must be remembered that BO and Hillary blamed a movie. We should believe them.

LMFAO
Everyone with a brain knows the video protests across the Middle East earlier that day and the Rush Limbaugh of Cairo calling for protests triggered the attack. And it was an act of Terror at the same time d u h. Try some real news, super duper.

she is in hiding now....

PAIN!

you are

shall I say moron?

Struck Dumb?

Actually it was The Congress, too cheap to fund defensive measures at our distant Missions and Consulates - I suppose because they do not believe diplomacy is worthy, they'd much rather fund War Planes and ships and now are considering Space Force.

th

Actually it was the secretary of state and presidents fault for allowing a consulate to remain open in a territory that had no legitimate government because an inept president bombed the government in that country out of existence with no thought of withdrawing any embassies or consulates as he shed blood across the Middle East and Africa in his quest for power.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Gaddafi was a scumbag terrorist dictator who was about to kill a lot of freedom Fighters.

th

Gaddafi had always been a scumbag terrorist dictator. It took a coward like your hero who leads form behind to decide to kill him and leave a US consulate in a country without a government so US citizens could die in the anarchy he left behind.

*****SMILE*****

There was no
such conspiracy. The Ambassador was too Brave, he should not have gone there. Even so just a tragedy. Thanks for the video!

th

No official consulate or embassy should have been in Libya at that time until such a time as a legitimate government that had control of the country and could negotiate and supply security for said embassy existed.

*****SMILE*****

Hindsight is 20-20; the attack on HRC & Obama as culpable for the Benghazi attack is a foolish dream of racists, misogynists, neo fascists and the biddable.

th

Actually it was the secretary of state and presidents fault for allowing a consulate to remain open in a territory that had no legitimate government because an inept president bombed the government in that country out of existence with no thought of withdrawing any embassies or consulates as he shed blood across the Middle East and Africa in his quest for power.

*****SMILE*****

Gaddafi was a scumbag terrorist dictator who was about to kill a lot of freedom Fighters.

th

Gaddafi had always been a scumbag terrorist dictator. It took a coward like your hero who leads form behind to decide to kill him and leave a US consulate in a country without a government so US citizens could die in the anarchy he left behind.

*****SMILE*****

There was no
such conspiracy. The Ambassador was too Brave, he should not have gone there. Even so just a tragedy. Thanks for the video!

th

No official consulate or embassy should have been in Libya at that time until such a time as a legitimate government that had control of the country and could negotiate and supply security for said embassy existed.

*****SMILE*****

Hindsight is 20-20; the attack on HRC & Obama as culpable for the Benghazi attack is a foolish dream of racists, misogynists, neo fascists and the biddable.

th

Yeah right I always leave my barely defended consulates and embassies in hostile territory.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

who knows, maybe Hillary will visit India again someday,,nearby a gun shooting/practice range, and a stray sniper bullet hits one of her three thighs and opens up a cath bag.

th

*****SMILE*****

There was no

th

*****SMILE*****

th

Yeah right I always leave my barely defended consulates and embassies in hostile territory.

Was it hostile before the attack? Did you or anyone warn the Administration of the impending attack?

Did Sect. of State HRC ask for more money to defend our Missions and Consulates? Yes she did.

Do only fools and hacks ignore the riots in other Muslim Countries in the days before the attack on the Benghazi Mission? Yes.

Shit happens. 9-11 happened, and that was clearly expected since the Twin Towers had been attacked the first month of Clinton's Presidency. Why didn't GWB defend the Towers, some evidence suggests he had more information on that attack, than did the Obama Administration before the attack in Libya.

Educate yourself:

2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia

And if you don't like the source seek more information, but before you trust Limbaughism, find other sources too.

th

*****SMILE*****

There was no

th

*****SMILE*****

th

In reality, a safe room had been installed. It is where the Ambassador and Smith went at first. However, the exhaust fans had not been installed yet and they died of smoke inhalation before the CIA response team could find them.

The real questions were never publicly asked or answered, but were hidden when the GOP's glommed onto a talking point mistake that there were protest for the extremist too join before they assaulted the building. Even though nearly every statement was prefaced by a disclaimer that it was speculation and we must wait until the investigation was complete before making any conclusion. What was the CIA's mission in Benghazi,? Was the Ambassador involved and did that involvement require him to be in Benghazi on that day for some reason?

who knows, maybe Hillary will visit India again someday,,nearby a gun shooting/practice range, and a stray sniper bullet hits one of her three thighs and opens up a cath bag.

You're a disgusting, deplorable and likely a demented tool, IMO.

Thanks for sharing your pathological hate, it's likely the dominate part of your character.

you are

shall I say moron?

LMFAO

Lies. They blamed extremist with heavy weapons from the very beginning. They speculated, along with all new media at the time, including Faux, that these extremist who attacked the Americans joined in a protest in progress (recalling the events only a few hours before in Cairo). That speculation doesn't place the blame on the object of the Protests and Riots in the Muslim world that week (Kiling several dozen), but on the extremist who came to the Consulate armed with heavy weapon with the intent of launching a military style assault on the on the complex.
They lied worst than Trump. It must blow your little mind.

you are

shall I say moron?

LMFAO

Yeah but anyone who's not brainwashed knows that's bullshit. The real question is: "When did the Russian's first contact you about giving you aid in any presidential run you might make?"

We know they've asked many potential candidates before, so when did they ask Trumpybear, and who was it that asked?

you are

shall I say moron?

LMFAO

Didn't lie at all... That would be your deplorable propaganda machine, super duper.

The Clintons "didn't lie at all."

Thanks, Franco.

You make the old Soviet Pravda look like real news...

Any actual argument?

I'm still trying to find something they didn't lie about....

Let's start with Slick's denial of sexual relations with Monica, or the denial that forced a settlement of the Paula Jones case (because Slick perjured himself)....

Forum List

Back