Shut the F up Hillary

The Clintons "didn't lie at all."

Thanks, Franco.

You make the old Soviet Pravda look like real news...

It was the Obama Administration. They always blamed Extremist with heavy weapon who launched the assault.

You make "Goofy" Trump look like a genius.

Shut the F up Hillary. I absolutely hate Trump. We would not have Trump as President without an inept Hillary. Now she is opening her big fat mouth about Trump. SHUT UP!

well, I didn't vote for HRC, nor for Trump; they both need to STFU, IMO.

Are you claiming QUEER-O was honest???

LMFAO.....

He is still sucking dick in CLOSETS....

And he lied and lied and lied, in the below case to pack prisons with WHITE PEOPLE he lied to in the campaign...

Obama’s War on Pot – Rolling Stone

Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. “I’m not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue,” he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration’s high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush’s record for medical-marijuana busts. “There’s no question that Obama’s the worst president on medical marijuana,” says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. “He’s gone from first to worst.”

Any actual argument?

I'm still trying to find something they didn't lie about....

Let's start with Slick's denial of sexual relations with Monica, or the denial that forced a settlement of the Paula Jones case (because Slick perjured himself)....
Hillary and Obama we were talking about try and concentrate. Not the gossip that was the only thing the GOP could find out about Bill after 6 years of Investigation. I thought you were supposed to lie about Affairs like that it it was the gentlemanly thing to do. Actually raised Bill's approval...

Everything about Hillary was investigated and nothing. Ditto Obama holder learner the FBI Foundation Benghazi etc etc, super duper.

Shut the F up Hillary. I absolutely hate Trump. We would not have Trump as President without an inept Hillary. Now she is opening her big fat mouth about Trump. SHUT UP!

It really was a choice between a giant douche and a shit sandwich.

Life imitates art.

Go Cows!

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Become Douche and Turd on South Park
Hillary was attacked with garbage BS for 25 years... Talk about victims. GOP propaganda is a pure disgrace. Ditto the catastrophe they cause in office.

Are you claiming QUEER-O was honest???

LMFAO.....

He is still sucking dick in CLOSETS....

And he lied and lied and lied, in the below case to pack prisons with WHITE PEOPLE he lied to in the campaign...

Obama’s War on Pot – Rolling Stone

Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. “I’m not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue,” he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration’s high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush’s record for medical-marijuana busts. “There’s no question that Obama’s the worst president on medical marijuana,” says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. “He’s gone from first to worst.”

Keeping Leonhart was a big mistake.

In March 2015, it was revealed DEA agents were participating in drug cartel-funded sex parties with prostitutes. Agents were given expensive gifts, weapons and money. Surrounding the scandal, Leonhart announced her retirement.

Michele Leonhart - Wikipedia

i wonder if Hillary is aware that it wasnt Trump who allowed those 4 men to suffer an agonizing death in Benghazi
I wonder if any of you nitwits will remember that Trey Gowdy and friends grilled her for 11 hours and couldn't prove anything.
Just sort of overlook that minor detail, don't you?
Facts are such a bitch for the pseudocons.

Franco, tell us about Castle Grande and why Webb Hubbell went to prison and Hillary walked....

HINT - Webb Hubbell came into the court and claimed he did the work that Hillary billed for.....

Life imitates art.

Go Cows!

Hillary was attacked with garbage BS for 25 years... Talk about victims. GOP propaganda is a pure disgrace. Ditto the catastrophe they cause in office.

She voted to give GW the power to invade and occupy Iraq if he decided Iraq, a country who couldn't even rebuild it's conventional army, and had not rebuilt any of it's WMD programs, was a threat to the world remaining superpower. Granted she would have been better than Herr Trumpybear but still a Giant Douche. Her statements in support of the War on Americans who use non-government approved recreational substances shows it too. She'd have won if she had chosen Bernie as a running mate. Like Kennedy needed Johnson.......

Franco, tell us about Castle Grande and why Webb Hubbell went to prison and Hillary walked....

HINT - Webb Hubbell came into the court and claimed he did the work that Hillary billed for.....

From Wikipedia, God knows what your ridiculous propaganda says but it goes nowhere in the real world...

During the Whitewater controversy, Hubbell was indicted for alleged overbilling of clients while in private practice. Hubbell had previously resigned as associate attorney general on April 14, 1994 to avoid controversy regarding his work at Justice and in hopes to reach a civil resolution with his old firm. In December 1994 Hubbell pleaded guilty to one count of wire fraud and one count of tax fraud in connection with his legal billing at the Rose Law Firm and on June 28, 1995, Judge George Howard sentenced Hubbell to 21 months' imprisonment.

So, Hillary is honest because Hillary "lost" her subpoena-ed billing records, and when the "lost" records were found in the WH residence (opened to the exact page of the issue - Castle Grande), Hillary was going to prison.... except Hubbell then claimed both Hillary and himself committed BILLING FRAUD.... so Hillary is honest according to Franco...

LMFAO!!!

Hillary in 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the only person who could lose a Prez race to Hillary is Anthony WEINER

Life imitates art.

Go Cows!

She voted to give GW the power to invade and occupy Iraq if he decided Iraq, a country who couldn't even rebuild it's conventional army, and had not rebuilt any of it's WMD programs, was a threat to the world remaining superpower. Granted she would have been better than Herr Trumpybear but still a Giant Douche. Her statements in support of the War on Americans who use non-government approved recreational substances shows it too. She'd have won if she had chosen Bernie as a running mate. Like Kennedy needed Johnson.......
Everyone went along with the garbage lies that bush and Powell told...
She lost because of big mouth Republican James Comey and b*******GOP propaganda and Russian hacked emails and cowardly ratings mad corporate media. Nobody would say it was garbage email b*******, they needed the fodder for their endless gab Fest.

So, Hillary is honest because Hillary "lost" her subpoena-ed billing records, and when the "lost" records were found in the WH residence (opened to the exact page of the issue - Castle Grande), Hillary was going to prison.... except Hubbell then claimed both Hillary and himself committed BILLING FRAUD.... so Hillary is honest according to Franco...

LMFAO!!!

According to all the polls, she would stomp Trump now.

LMFAO!!!

Yes I know you are brainwashed...

Life imitates art.

Go Cows!

Everyone went along with the garbage lies that bush and Powell told...
She lost because of big mouth Republican James Comey and b*******GOP propaganda and Russian hacked emails and cowardly ratings mad corporate media. Nobody would say it was garbage email b*******, they needed the fodder for their endless gab Fest.

Not everyone. In fact a majority of Democrats in Congress voted against the measure. The Dems in th Senate did vote 29-21 in favor but the House was 83 to 126 against.

I agree Comey played a huge role in the defeat.

Forum List

Back