Shutdown could last years

^Claims to be rational "middle-of-the-road", yet advocates every single fucking progtard position. You don't fool anybody, asshole.

Name one left position I advocate...just one. I bet you cannot do it

Advocating against border wall here:

Now , Marion are you wanting those poor government employees to end up on welfare?
Oops, my mistake, in 26 days welfare stops.. Nvm.....

^Claims to be rational "middle-of-the-road", yet advocates every single fucking progtard position. You don't fool anybody, asshole.

Now , Marion are you wanting those poor government employees to end up on welfare?

If shutdown lingers, welfare gets cut off. ;)

Our President is committed to doing the Presidency right, and neither Chuck nor Nancy seem to be willing to cede an inch on this. With Donald J. Trump behind us, we can last as long as needed.

Trump: Government will be shutdown as long as it takes - CNN Video
That should be your so-called president because I would be a fool and a traitor to consider a two bit Russian hacked in and electoral college rigged in criminal and felon in violation of U.S. Constitutional law trump as my f'ing president.

Dude. You need a psychological evaluation. Trump is a "Russian" who "hacked" the electoral college, a "criminal", a "felon", and is "in violation" of the U.S. Constitution?

Do you not know how unhinged and demented you sound? :laugh:

What, just because he left out "lying narcissistic con artist asshole"?

President Trump is abusing his power on this.... the constitution gives Congress the power to legislate, and appropriate... and to handle immigration, legal and illegal.... none of these things are delegated to the President.

impeach the SOB! :D:D:D :lol:

Wrong. The president is absolutely in charge of immigration.

Congress is in charge of producing legislation and financing.
yes, they are the ones who gets to decide who can become citizens and who can not, who is a legal, and who is not.... and they are the ones who legislates and appropriates to cover the costs of the laws they created.

congress delegated to the executive branch, to execute the laws THEY CREATED and they, funded.

Immigration is not a national defense issue, if the president actually thought it was something he was commander n chief over, wouldn't he just take the money to build the wall from the Pentagon's, defense budget or military budget? Or slide some over to border security's budget from there, and be able to justify the move, due to a National Defense issue???

The problem with all of this is the way Trump is using his own budget deficit and National Debt that he has created, to cause this tizzy fit of his, insisting on money that he hasn't even presented a plan of what the money is to be used for.... where the congressional and Senate committees can do their research and studies to find out if the measures are cost effective, or even doable....

No agency gets handed money for something new, without having to go before the Armed Forces committee or a Budget Committee or a Housing and urban development committee or a what ever committee.... with expected costs, repair costs...foreseeable and unforeseeable guesstimates... and impacts on communities or the environment, or the estimate of what eminent domain judicial costs would be to fight all the lawsuits.....

where is the PLAN?

they don't hand out money, without receiving a PLAN.

And this is what Trump is asking for.... money, without having a PLAN.... and THAT, IS BULL CRAP.
You guys just happy to sit back and watch Americans get murdered. Some damn Christian you are!
You mean like you do with, the Parkland high school, sandy hook, las vegas concert, movie theater, church prayer meeting, shopping, Synagogue, etc etc etc murders?
No bitch! I am talking specifically about ewe turds letting illegals in to murder Americans. Dew ewe need examples? Or dew ewe know what I am talking about?

Ewe clearly have never bin anywhere near a border so come off it with the fantasy jazz.

If shutdown lingers, welfare gets cut off. ;)
We could actually balance the budget or have a surplus if the government stays shut down...No money spent on NON essential personnel who sit around their office watching CNN, no money spent on worthless liberal retards who sit on their ass all day in their parents basement, watching CNN. Damn, this could be a new beginning for the United States of America.

The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.

The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=25288

Our President is committed to doing the Presidency right, and neither Chuck nor Nancy seem to be willing to cede an inch on this. With Donald J. Trump behind us, we can last as long as needed.

Trump: Government will be shutdown as long as it takes - CNN Video
IRS can't issue refunds during the shut down. A million people are going to lose their cars, their apartments, their homes because they are not getting their paycheck.
Hopefully this group working over the weekend while Trump .... golfs?.... can do arm twisting better than Trump does.

A lot of the employees will find new jobs of course, if it lasts a long time. Uber is looking for new Partners at least in this area.

However, IMHO, it will take a little bit of time for Chuck and Nancy to realize they are going to have to deal.
--------------------------------------------- i was thinking that these Fed employees getting new job might be part of the plan in shrinking government employees .

I did not advocate against the border wall, I am advocating for the Fed employees that are getting fucked over.

I said just yesterday that I am good with putting fencing in the places that the BP says they need it.

The only thing I have been against is Trump's original plan for the wall, a 2000 mile continuous barrier.

As a libertarian I am against the use of eminent domain, so the Feds taking people's land does not sit right with me.

I did not advocate against the border wall, I am advocating for the Fed employees that are getting fucked over.

I said just yesterday that I am good with putting fencing in the places that the BP says they need it.

The only thing I have been against is Trump's original plan for the wall, a 2000 mile continuous barrier.

As a libertarian I am against the use of eminent domain, so the Feds taking people's land does not sit right with me.

You gotta break a few eggs in order to bake a cake, baby.

Funny how everyone willing to break the eggs is not going without a check or giving up their land.

damn easy to be so noble sitting behind your computer.

All Trump needs to do is tell the truth.... and it would all be over, including the shouting!

the money he wants will not be used for a concrete wall... across the whole united states southern border,

the money will be used for border security to include drones, more border Security guards, more judges in the immigration courts, more detention center facilities, motion detectors, radio fences, steel slat fences in key areas that may still need some, repairs to the existing border fences, more scanners for drugs at legal border crossings, more scanners in our ports, more coast guard illegal drug fighting money etc....

both sides KNOW this is what the money will be used for....

why not just say it like it is?
Only idiots like you think it is a concrete wall. We the people who have intelligence understood that to stop the immigration problem we need something big, really big, sorta like my DICK, but alas it has to stay here and keep the woman happy. The picture down below shows that it would be hard to get over and not easy to cut through. You are such a stupid twit..

AP_17089806826487.jpg
:rofl:

Hey, Its not me who said it would not be a fence, or that it would not be see through, or that it would be a big beautiful solid concrete slab wall, tall, real tall.... that was president and candidate Trump.... oh, and Mexico was going to pay for it!!! ;) Trump shouts, "Who's going to pay for the wall?" crowd answers, "Mexico!" ;)

A Fence always made more sense, that could be seen through, so border patrol could see who is coming and for other environmental reasons, and I believe that is what has been erected the past ten years or so around high trafficked areas on the border....???

someone in the executive branch, needs to present to congress, exactly what they want, what they need, and the estimated cost for it, and there should be hearings and cost/effectiveness analysis.... etc done, before congress hands over our money.... like everyone else in the government has to do when they want money from Congress....

Funny how everyone willing to break the eggs is not going without a check or giving up their land.

I noticed how few libs who want to invite MS13'ers and other bad apples in the caravan into America are unwilling to have them live next door to their domicile. None will be living on Nancy Pelosi's street.

I noticed how few libs who want to invite MS13'ers and other bad apples in the caravan into America are unwilling to have them live next door to their domicile. None will be living on Nancy Pelosi's street.

Yep, hypocrisy does not limit itself to one party or the other.

as the old saying goes...right wing - left wing...both belong to the same bird.

There is basically no difference in our parties today.

It was Trump, not Obama, who felt need to talk about his penis size. That really just tells us it’s small and he doesn’t want anyone to know it.
You are an expert I'm sure....
You’re the one who brought up the subject of male genitalia not me lol

Right now, in regards to our President, it is a matter of public interest.

Liberal activist Stormy Daniels has testified that Mr. Trump has a small dick.

On the other hand, in an official debate, Donald Trump indicated the exact opposite.

Mueller needs to get involved in this, get to the bottom of this dispute

It was Trump, not Obama, who felt need to talk about his penis size. That really just tells us it’s small and he doesn’t want anyone to know it.

On the other hand, in an official debate, Donald Trump indicated the exact opposite.

Well given Trump’s record on truthful information, I’ll side with Stormy on this one.

All Trump needs to do is tell the truth.... and it would all be over, including the shouting!

the money he wants will not be used for a concrete wall... across the whole united states southern border,

the money will be used for border security to include drones, more border Security guards, more judges in the immigration courts, more detention center facilities, motion detectors, radio fences, steel slat fences in key areas that may still need some, repairs to the existing border fences, more scanners for drugs at legal border crossings, more scanners in our ports, more coast guard illegal drug fighting money etc....

both sides KNOW this is what the money will be used for....

why not just say it like it is?
Only idiots like you think it is a concrete wall. We the people who have intelligence understood that to stop the immigration problem we need something big, really big, sorta like my DICK, but alas it has to stay here and keep the woman happy. The picture down below shows that it would be hard to get over and not easy to cut through. You are such a stupid twit..

AP_17089806826487.jpg
:rofl:

Hey, Its not me who said it would not be a fence, or that it would not be see through, or that it would be a big beautiful solid concrete slab wall, tall, real tall.... that was president and candidate Trump.... oh, and Mexico was going to pay for it!!! ;) Trump shouts, "Who's going to pay for the wall?" crowd answers, "Mexico!" ;)

A Fence always made more sense, that could be seen through, so border patrol could see who is coming and for other environmental reasons, and I believe that is what has been erected the past ten years or so around high trafficked areas on the border....???

someone in the executive branch, needs to present to congress, exactly what they want, what they need, and the estimated cost for it, and there should be hearings and cost/effectiveness analysis.... etc done, before congress hands over our money.... like everyone else in the government has to do when they want money from Congress....
You do realize that when President gets done with "We the People"s wall, that all that welfare billions that went to illegal Mexicans, will end up paying for that wall. Shame you arent smart enough to see it though, because of your liberal thinking.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Hell, with how loose Stormy is, even my DICK would be pretty small. I probably have to strap a 2 by 4 to my ass just to keep from falling in? Yes, I have been mistaken for this guy.

image-w856.jpg
I am a little bigger though...

Forum List

Back