SI: First trans women of Color

TransLivesMatter

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2020

Barriers are being broken and History continues to be in the making. What a beautiful person Ms Bloom is. If only I were born 10 years earlier, I may have had an opportunity at modeling myself. I can just picture her in posters on the wall of college kids’ dorm rooms!

Barriers are being broken and History continues to be in the making. What a beautiful person Ms Bloom is. If only I were born 10 years earlier, I may have had an opportunity at modeling myself. I can just picture her in posters on the wall of college kids’ dorm rooms!
He looks like he tucked his cock between his legs.

Thats disgusting

I'm old, I remember when SI just had pics of broads in their swim suit issue.

This definitely shows the ascendancy of the gender bending She-Males in the 2020's.

This is what you get when insane asylums are shut down....

"Transpersons" may be anything they like in their own minds. Trying to control what they are in other peoples' minds is not going to work out well.

"Transpersons" may be anything they like in their own minds. Trying to control what they are in other peoples' minds is not going to work out well.

Exactly. Bruce Jenner might insist he's a broad now, and ditto with this homosexual fellow in SI.

And he might be in his own mind, or if he goes down to the local LGBTQ hangouts people will enable that delusion.

But Bruce Jenner is still a dude, and that's just factual reality.

If George says his name is Sally, that does not change my perception of George. If George says he is green when I see him a shade of tan, one of us is not perceiving the same way.
When one person perceives a mountain where another perceives a tree, by what reasoning can it be demanded that the first person accept the perceptions of the other?

You’re all just jealous that you never get to sleep with a beautiful woman like that. I bet 1/2 of you already wanked one out to her
No.
And what makes him a wonderful person?
So to be a wonderful person, all it takes is to dress up in the opposite sex clothes, surgically implant silicon bags to make it appear like the opposite sex... and PRESTO... yuo are a good person?
Gee, and here I though being honest, respectful, treating others as you want to be treated etc. is what made a good person.

:rolleyes:

This is extra layers of woke identity politics and SI virtue signaling.

PATHETIC!!!

Forum List

Back