Sick: Democrats politicize hurricane Dorian

SICK: Democrats Politicize Hurricane Dorian
“You never want a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” — Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama’s chief of staff

Oh and we should be shocked these pig losers are nothing but a shame to the human race.......

So, we should ignore how Trump has responded to a hurricane in Puerto Rico. We are supposed to just forget it?

It was your fat assed buddy Trump that politicizes this when he lies about Puerto Rico recovery costs & lies & fights with a Mayor.

So fuck you.
I

Puerto Rico was a mess because of the demcorats who ran the island...who have now been arrested for crimes they have committed.........they stole money from the victims of that hurricane you moron.

Actually they did have a horrific hurricane moron.

“You never want a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” — Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama’s chief of staff

Oh and we should be shocked these pig losers are nothing but a shame to the human race.......

So, we should ignore how Trump has responded to a hurricane in Puerto Rico. We are supposed to just forget it?

It was your fat assed buddy Trump that politicizes this when he lies about Puerto Rico recovery costs & lies & fights with a Mayor.

So fuck you.
I
Trump gave unprecedented help to PR.

You ungrateful Progs just can't spend other people's money fast enough

Puerto Rico was a mess because of the demcorats who ran the island...who have now been arrested for crimes they have committed.........they stole money from the victims of that hurricane you moron.

Actually they did have a horrific hurricane moron.

Yes, but to his point, the island's finances and infrastructure were already a mess due to years of corruption and mismanagement. The recovery could have been much smoother than it was.

Stick to the topic, please. This thread is about the hurricane and related events, not illegal immigration or any other topic.

So fuck you.
I

Ya..unprecedented all right...

FFEE6A82-8E98-49DF-86E2-31C475EEFE32.jpeg

So fuck you.
I

Ya..unprecedented all right...

View attachment 276970
Yeah.

More than any mainland hurricane relief..
Ever...

Democrats are so ungrateful. I guess it comes with the entitlement / welfare culture.

So fuck you.
I

Those paper towels were appreciated

LonelyCreativeBoar-small.gif

Is it politicizing to point out a serious issue? Trump raided FEMA funds at the start of the hurricane season. What the hell was he thinking?
There is enough money for FEMA and to deal with the invasion at the southern border.
There is no INVASION FUCKING IMBECILE! You eat up propaganda as if it's manna!

Southwest Border Migration FY 2019 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

If 50,000+ people crossing the border illegally PER MONTH is not an invasion, then what is it? A fucking dinner party?
Migration.

Migrants seek PERMISSION.

Why is this a surprise. This is nothing compared to what they've done so far. What Americans should be concerned with is what criminal treasonous behavavior the Democrats have planned, as we get closer to the 2020 election.

Is it politicizing to point out a serious issue? Trump raided FEMA funds at the start of the hurricane season. What the hell was he thinking?
He said he was going to build the wall. Maybe the democrats shouldn't of stood in his way.
Maybe you assfucks can become intelligent & know what a stupid idea a 40' concrete wall really ios.

If Congress says no. Then That is supposed to be it as per the Constitution.

But noooooooooooooooo.

Your fat assed stupid fuck President pisses on the Constitution & assfucks like you cheer him on.

I have an idea, try to be an American instead of a dumbass Trumpette.

Why is this a surprise. This is nothing compared to what they've done so far. What Americans should be concerned with is what criminal treasonous behavavior the Democrats have planned, as we get closer to the 2020 election.
Americans are not Trumpettes.

So fuck you.
I

Trump claims we distributed 92 billion in Puerto Rico. That is a big fucking lie. But you love how Trump lies.

So why did Trump lie about this?

13 billion has actually been spent.

But nooooooooooo, that is not political.

Funny when Bush fucked up the Katrina response, you assfucks blamed it on Democrats too.

If Puerto Rico is stealing federal funds, then your fat asssed Trump should sent in the DOJ.

The democrats in charge of Puerto Rico were arrested by the Feds....for stealing that money...you moron.
Actually, they were arrested by directing contracts to friends.

Kind of reminds be of Cheney & Halliburton in Iraq.

Kind of like private prison industry donated to Republicans & get contracts?

Maybe you assfucks can become intelligent & know what a stupid idea a 40' concrete wall really ios.

If Congress says no. Then That is supposed to be it as per the Constitution.

But noooooooooooooooo.

Your fat assed stupid fuck President pisses on the Constitution & assfucks like you cheer him on.

I have an idea, try to be an American instead of a dumbass Trumpette.
Gotta love the prose.

Forum List

Back