Sick: Democrats politicize hurricane Dorian

Actually they did have a horrific hurricane moron.
And then the Democrats grifted the relief funds.

Like Hillary skimmed Hatian relief money.
Wasn't it the Trump administration that gave a no bid contract to some crony friend, to fix the electricity problem in Puerto Rico, but then got caught....?

The Hillary crap is a lie.... :rolleyes:

Maybe you assfucks can become intelligent & know what a stupid idea a 40' concrete wall really ios.

If Congress says no. Then That is supposed to be it as per the Constitution.

But noooooooooooooooo.

Your fat assed stupid fuck President pisses on the Constitution & assfucks like you cheer him on.

I have an idea, try to be an American instead of a dumbass Trumpette.
Calm down and take a breath Hate-Boy.

Congress gave POTUS authorization to divert the funds.

But look on the bright side. There will still be plenty of illegals holding American's wage increases down, taking American taxes on welfare, and committing various crimes against Americans.

Feel better now?

SICK: Democrats Politicize Hurricane Dorian
“You never want a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” — Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama’s chief of staff

Oh and we should be shocked these pig losers are nothing but a shame to the human race.......

So, we should ignore how Trump has responded to a hurricane in Puerto Rico. We are supposed to just forget it?

It was your fat assed buddy Trump that politicizes this when he lies about Puerto Rico recovery costs & lies & fights with a Mayor.

So fuck you.
I

Puerto Rico was a mess because of the demcorats who ran the island...who have now been arrested for crimes they have committed.........they stole money from the victims of that hurricane you moron.

Yes, they did. Now, how does that justify Democratic politicians stealing relief?

“You never want a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” — Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama’s chief of staff

Oh and we should be shocked these pig losers are nothing but a shame to the human race.......
I heard Dorian turned around and headed back to Africa because America is such a racist country.

Wasn't it the Trump administration that gave a no bid contract to some crony friend, to fix the electricity problem in Puerto Rico, but then got caught....?
FEMA selects its own subcontractors not president Trump....jeeze!...

So, we should ignore how Trump has responded to a hurricane in Puerto Rico. We are supposed to just forget it?

It was your fat assed buddy Trump that politicizes this when he lies about Puerto Rico recovery costs & lies & fights with a Mayor.

So fuck you.
I

Puerto Rico was a mess because of the demcorats who ran the island...who have now been arrested for crimes they have committed.........they stole money from the victims of that hurricane you moron.

Yes, they did. Now, how does that justify Democratic politicians stealing relief?
Who said it does?

I heard Dorian turned around and headed back to Africa because America is such a racist country.
Damn

What a stupid post

Why is this a surprise. This is nothing compared to what they've done so far. What Americans should be concerned with is what criminal treasonous behavavior the Democrats have planned, as we get closer to the 2020 election.
Americans are not Trumpettes.
Americans aren't Leftards humping each other over the fake Russia collusion hoax for three years or what gender to name their restrooms either.

upload_2019-9-2_9-39-1.jpeg

Why pay attention to the hurricane...just another one....heading for Red states. Ho Hum.

Democrats are not citizens or even people, they are monsters.

That is why civil war is inevitable.
Red flag these kinds of comments......sounds like someone about to go on a shooting spree.

Why pay attention to the hurricane...just another one....heading for Red states. Ho Hum.
Well get your revolutionaries there pronto. Its time to leave the blue areas of safety and show everyone what you got.

Forum List

Back