Sick Kids Denied Specialty Care Due to Obamacare in Washington

Your problem, dipshit, is I'm a liberal Democrat and have been my whole life. I don't need to lie and for the record I had a six way bypass so I too know what the hell I'M talking about. Yours is just a bunch of hearsay.
noooooooooooo dumb fuck this is my best friend I've known him since the second grade ... I'm the one who take him to his doctors... I helped him get obama care ... i know his medical problems better them he does... his next operation is for lung cancer ... I will go thorough that with him too ... you dumb fuck... its not bunch of hearsay. ... next you'll tell me is you voted for obama... that would be a lie too

And you would be wrong. I voted for Obama the first time, but not the second when I saw the sorts of people he was putting into his Cabinet. Before you make an even bigger ass out of yourself (which, frankly I think is a certainty) you might want to look at some of my posts.

I'm VERY liberal. I'm friends with some of the biggest liberals on this board. (go ahead look it up I dare you)

What I am not is an ignorant, collectivist, progressive asshat.

Clearly, you are.

see a dumb fuck.... says dumb fuck all over your post ...you say it cost you 88% more and you can't retain your heart doctor ... looks like you're not smart enough to look up what you want ... or how much you have to pay ... more then likely you're like the rest of these whining dumb fucks here on these boards ... who doesn't go to the web site look at all the plan they offer.... sounds like you were looking at HMO's or what your insurance company offered you ... like I said dumb fuck ...then complains about the cost cause you're not bright enough to look up what you want as a plan ... if you want a plan that you keep your doctor then go and look at one... if its too much money then look at a lower costing plan ... stop your whining about the cost... its whiner like you that make me sick ... here's a thought what the hell would you have done if you got canceled... then what ??? you're fucked big time ... whit your heart problems you damn lucky you didn't get canceled ...

Last edited:
noooooooooooo dumb fuck this is my best friend I've known him since the second grade ... I'm the one who take him to his doctors... I helped him get obama care ... i know his medical problems better them he does... his next operation is for lung cancer ... I will go thorough that with him too ... you dumb fuck... its not bunch of hearsay. ... next you'll tell me is you voted for obama... that would be a lie too

And you would be wrong. I voted for Obama the first time, but not the second when I saw the sorts of people he was putting into his Cabinet. Before you make an even bigger ass out of yourself (which, frankly I think is a certainty) you might want to look at some of my posts.

I'm VERY liberal. I'm friends with some of the biggest liberals on this board. (go ahead look it up I dare you)

Clearly, you are.

see a dumb fuck.... says dumb fuck all over your post ...you say it cost you 88% more and you can't retain your heart doctor ... looks like you're not smart enough to look up what you want ... or how much you have to pay ... more then likely you're like the rest of these whining dumb fucks here on these boards ... who doesn't go to the web site look at all the plan they offer.... sounds like you were looking at HMO's or what your insurance company offered you ... like I said dumb fuck ...then complains about the cost cause you're not bright enough to look up what you want as a plan ... if you want a plan that you keep your doctor then go and look at one... if its too much money then look at a lower costing plan ... stop your whining about the cost... its whiner like you that make me sick ... here's a thought what the hell would you have done if you got canceled... then what ??? you're fucked big time ... whit your heart problems you damn lucky you didn't get canceled ...

Clearly your reading comprehension is at the third grade level as well. I stated quite clearly, I CAN afford to pay the difference, (I'm with Aetna) but the 6 guys I have stayed in contact with from cardiac rehab, can't.

I live in a state that has a small population, that automatically limits the choices we have, so you see mr. moron, the ACA is good for a small number of people and terribly, horribly, bad for a MUCH LARGER percentage of the population.

If you didn't have your cheeks spread so wide for the man from DC to give you a good rogering, you might actually learn something. But, clearly, you're not bright enough to figure out that the law effects other people differently based on WHERE THE FUCK THEY ARE!

Clearly, you are.

Trying to enlighten you would be an exercise in futility, so i'll just say nice t-shirt faggot...... :thup:

Forum List

Back