Sickening moment Brooklyn mugger batters 68-year-old victim and STOMPS on his head - breaking his nose - then robs him while he's unconscious!!!!!

heh heh.....I think the poster was just being sarcastic.....irregardless there are a lot of naive white folks who do not have a clue as to what is the driving force behind the outrageous level of black crime.

Anyone who frequents this board should know....it has been gone over many times.

It is really not complicated.....the black crime wave began in the sixties....go back to the fifties and beyond.....there was not that much black crime.

Unfortunately in the sixties academia began indoctrinating students into believing that blacks were victims....thus the black youth believing what the schools were teaching became convinced they were entitled to free stuff....from this point it is easy to see why black crime escalated to where it is now and it continues its upward spiral.
You Can Take Them Out of the Jungle, But You Can't Take the Jungle Out of Them

You're making them victims of Liberalism. Unless deprived of civil rights, the uncivilized will act the way their feral nature destined them to be, regardless of whether they are indoctrinated at all. They naturally reject any healthy and intelligent advice on how to behave in a civil society. Only indiscriminate and uninhibited force can deal with feral viciousness.

Last edited:
None of the DemoKKKrats running New York give one rat's ass about this. In fact, they LOVE it.

All Communist states do. They are always for the criminal over the law abiding citizen. Look at what's going on in San Francisco. Stores are closing up left and right because shoplifting is virtually legal there.

Well take your punk ass out there and start eradicating, what are you waiting for?

I'll be happy to.

I carry a firearm every day. If I were to see some chimpanzee beating an old man unconscious, I would use said firearm to defend him. You see, a lawful use of deadly force is to protect the life of another.

I wouldn't even have to warn the money before pulling the trigger.

No one's gonna' miss some piece of shit, worthless negro.

The fact that you support suck disgusting acts, committed by your fellow colored, is disgusting...

I'll be happy to.

I carry a firearm every day. If I were to see some chimpanzee beating an old man unconscious, I would use said firearm to defend him. You see, a lawful use of deadly force is to protect the life of another.

The fact that you support suck disgusting acts, committed by your fellow colored, is disgusting...
What's holding you back?

Go on out there JB Stoner and start shooting.

Don't be surprised when they start shooting back, see they didn't stop making them when they made yours.

I'll be happy to.

Think twice about using your firearm to intervene. It's not this 'cut and dried' in all states.
For example, would you intervene in L.A. with a Soros funded DA like Gascon??

What's holding you back?

Go on out there JB Stoner and start shooting.

Don't be surprised when they start shooting back, see they didn't stop making them when they made yours.

Well, see, the monkey would be too busy kicking an old man's ass (as opposed to someone who can actually defend himself) that he wouldn't be shooting at anyone.

See, that's the thing about negro pussies like you. You wouldn't dream of fucking with someone who knows how to handle himself in a fight, because you know you'd get your little bitch ass handed to you...

Well, see, the monkey would be too busy kicking an old man's ass (as opposed to someone who can actually defend himself) that he wouldn't be shooting at anyone.

See, that's the thing about negro pussies like you. You wouldn't dream of fucking with someone who knows how to handle himself in a fight, because you know you'd get your little bitch ass handed to you...
Well Canon Shooter, you are the one here always talking about what you will do. Don't talk about it, be about it. We know you are one of them punk ass racist with a Alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass and your punk ass ain't going to pop a pimple. So sit your bitch ass behind your computer and STFU.

Well Canon Shooter, you are the one here always talking about what you will do. Don't talk about it, be about it. We know you are one of them punk ass racist with a Alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass and your punk ass ain't going to pop a pimple. So sit your bitch ass behind your computer and STFU.

Well, dumbass, it's not like I can just go dial 1-800-THUG-APE and find a negro beating someone, now is it? Should the opportunity present itself, I can promise you I would defend the old man

Colored boys like you are pussies. You know it, I know it. Everyone knows it. We know it because you're okay with other negro pussies beating up old men.

Come beat up this old man, Sambo...

A Brooklyn man has been seen pummeling a 68-year-old victim and stomping on his skull, before going through his pocket as he lay unconscious on the street in a shocking daylight, as the New York City crime wave continues.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Eventually this must be dealt with. Country people aren’t going there to do it for them. They will wisely stay away.
In the 1950s mafia was out there protecting some neighborhoods, and half the geezers out there had a 38 or something left over from the war.

This will have to end. And all the social programs in the world will not do it. In the end, someone will have to hunt down and eliminate those who will stomp on an elderly man’s head. In a civilized place, that is cops and prosecutors. In New York, it will have to be something different as far as I can discern.
Too bad all they got are a few stills.

From the original story.

1652224440839.png

1652224465399.png

1652224499740.png

Unfortunately in NYC even if he was caught he was probably released as soon as he saw a judge OR.

Well, dumbass, it's not like I can just go dial 1-800-THUG-APE and find a negro beating someone, now is it? Should the opportunity present itself, I can promise you I would defend the old man

Colored boys like you are pussies. You know it, I know it. Everyone knows it. We know it because you're okay with other negro pussies beating up old men.

Come beat up this old man, Sambo...
History shows us that old racist cowards like you are the pussies, ten of you would attack one black man because you knew the Law wasn't going to do nothing to your punk ass. I grew up knocking out racist punks like you in school, you are tough on the internet but I can guarantee your bitch ass wouldn't call a black man Sambo to his face.

History shows us that old racist cowards like you are the pussies, ten of you would attack one black man because you knew the Law wasn't going to do nothing to your punk ass. I grew up knocking out racist punks like you in school, you are tough on the internet but I can guarantee your bitch ass wouldn't call a black man Sambo to his face.
If that were true you'd have spent a lot of time locked up.

Forum List

Back