Sickening moment Brooklyn mugger batters 68-year-old victim and STOMPS on his head - breaking his nose - then robs him while he's unconscious!!!!!

A Brooklyn man has been seen pummeling a 68-year-old victim and stomping on his skull, before going through his pocket as he lay unconscious on the street in a shocking daylight, as the New York City crime wave continues.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Eventually this must be dealt with. Country people aren’t going there to do it for them. They will wisely stay away.
In the 1950s mafia was out there protecting some neighborhoods, and half the geezers out there had a 38 or something left over from the war.

This will have to end. And all the social programs in the world will not do it. In the end, someone will have to hunt down and eliminate those who will stomp on an elderly man’s head. In a civilized place, that is cops and prosecutors. In New York, it will have to be something different as far as I can discern.

If the people there were smart enough to vote Republican, and conservative Republican at that, they could start to reduce problems like this.

We were the host of the 2016 Republican National Convention. People from all over the country were predicting riots and bloodshed like we've never seen before. They would be flying in and bused from all these leftist commie cities and states. Nothing happened. Three arrests for the entire event.

Lowlifes who had the slightest bit of smarts realized that our state was not like theirs where they could get away with shit like they do in their state. Try to stop traffic and pull somebody out of their car could cost you your life here. Our Castle Doctrine extends to our vehicles. Breaking into my car is no different than breaking into my home as far as the law is concerned. It gives me legal authority to kill the intruder(s) no questions asked.

When you weaken the victim and empower the criminal like they do in commie states, the only possible results would be attacks like this and plenty of them. The only way to reduce crime is a proper enough deterrent, and you can't offer a stronger deterrent than death.

I didn't click the link but I'd bet a paycheck they were black.

I didn't click the link but I'd bet a paycheck they were black.

Of course. That goes without saying, but from the link:

In a disturbing video released by the New York Police Department, shows a black man wearing a hoodie and a blue disposable face mask launching the vicious attack at 9am on Saturday morning in the East New York neighborhood.

You can't see the victim, but his arms look white anyway. Hate crime? Not in your life.

The question is did God make those horrible human beings or did we? Take this attack for instance. What would happen to this guy when they find him? Arrest him, get bailed out. Maybe he gets a year or so in prison where they feed you three squares a day, plus snacks if your family or friends donate money to your prison account, cable television, field outside in which to play sports, a pool room, a gym, and if you want a little break from prison, sue the state because you were served grape jello rather than cherry. They will haul you to the courthouse to have your case heard.

Democrats created their own environment where these kinds of attacks take place all the time. Most are defenseless because it's nearly impossible to get a permit to carry a gun. Even if you got one, the laws do not favor the victim in liberal land, they favor the criminal.
You are 100% right.

The violent crime (and the general contempt for law and order) is sickening, but there is nothing that can be done.

In fact, there is a serious movement to close as many prisons as possible.

This country has an Achilles' heel, which is not necessary to specify.

Our choice: Do the best under the circumstances or immigrate.

I really believe that some Americans will be choosing the latter by the next century.

ou are 100% right.

The violent crime (and the general contempt for law and order) is sickening, but there is nothing that can be done.

In fact, there is a serious movement to close as many prisons as possible.

This country has an Achilles' heel, which is not necessary to specify.

Our choice: Do the best under the circumstances or immigrate.

I really believe that some Americans will be choosing the latter by the next century.

I don't feel bad for the Democrats who get mugged in these places. I feel bad for the Republicans and Independents that have to live with that crap. it's why I've been saying for the last couple of years that what we really need to do is have two countries instead of one. Just divide it north to south. One side is the liberal country and the other side conservative. We can live our lives happily ever after that way with way less arguments.

Could you imagine how great it would be to live in a country with no liberals? It would be like heaven on earth.

The REALLY SICKENING thing is that if this poor guy who got beaten near-dead had popped a couple of caps into this scum and he assumed room temperature, the VICTIM would surely go to prison or be beggared by the scum's family.

I can't see where blacks get special treatments since they get prosecuted and punished also, all you did was sidestep the relationship of why whites commit crimes also.
Can you give us one example of a mob of whites randomly targeting a black person? If not, then there is no "why". White people simply arent doing it.

Yeah, blame to blacks for the invasion of Iraq over imaginary weapons of mass destruction...That's the ticket, and blame them for twenty stupid years in Afghanistan and all the people murdered.
What in the fuck are you babbling about now? Iraq war? You are clearly lost in this thread.

A Brooklyn man has been seen pummeling a 68-year-old victim and stomping on his skull, before going through his pocket as he lay unconscious on the street in a shocking daylight, as the New York City crime wave continues.

Eventually this must be dealt with. Country people aren’t going there to do it for them. They will wisely stay away.
In the 1950s mafia was out there protecting some neighborhoods, and half the geezers out there had a 38 or something left over from the war.

This will have to end. And all the social programs in the world will not do it. In the end, someone will have to hunt down and eliminate those who will stomp on an elderly man’s head. In a civilized place, that is cops and prosecutors. In New York, it will have to be something different as far as I can discern.
They get what they voted for . Simple as that .

None of the DemoKKKrats running New York give one rat's ass about this. In fact, they LOVE it.

Forum List

Back