Sickly Hillary needed help with stairs after NYC terror attack speech

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
hillary-stairs-temple-575x402.jpg

Hillary Holds Small Rally at Temple=> Is Helped Up the Stairs

if she is still being treated with COUMADIN-----then her guards MUST be careful that she does not fall------she could
****BLEED****

If the Dems could run her brain in a jar of brine, they would do it.

John McCain's health was an issue brought up by Dems in 2008. Now they want to ignore Hillary's obviously poor health.

if she is still being treated with COUMADIN-----then her guards MUST be careful that she does not fall------she could
****BLEED****
My mother took coumadin for most of her adult life before passing away and NEVER needed help up stairs or anywhere else.. NOR DOES ANYONE else on blood thinners.. GET FUCKING REAL.

A President of the United States being helped up stairs, driving around in a handicap accessible van, flakes out, makes weird Corky faces... The entire world must be laughing their asses off right about now.

Can't be quite that bad yet, I mean the Secret Service is not helping her down the stairs....

****BLEED****
My mother took coumadin for most of her adult life before passing away and NEVER needed help up stairs or anywhere else.. NOR DOES ANYONE else on blood thinners.. GET FUCKING REAL.

I am fucking real------I am delighted that you mom did well----
SOME PEOPLE----if they are on Coumadin and get an injury to the HEAD-----end up with a subdural hematoma. Some of it is related to HOW MUCH Coumadin. BTW---remember ARIEL SHARON ?? it was the Coumadin that knocked him off (IMHO). Lots of people DO VERY WELL on Coumadin-----the stuff scares me a little-----but the newer blood thinners
are now in trouble too

****BLEED****

SOME PEOPLE----if they are on Coumadin and get an injury to the HEAD-----end up with a subdural hematoma. Some of it is related to HOW MUCH Coumadin. BTW---remember ARIEL SHARON ?? it was the Coumadin that knocked him off (IMHO). Lots of people DO VERY WELL on Coumadin-----the stuff scares me a little-----but the newer blood thinners
are now in trouble too

If she's in that much fucking trouble she doesn't need to be running for the MOST POWERFUL and DEMANDING job in the world.. END OF STORY

****BLEED****

are now in trouble too

If she's in that much fucking trouble she doesn't need to be running for the MOST POWERFUL and DEMANDING job in the world.. END OF STORY

fine with me-------she is a liar -----and ----IMHO---a bit sociopathic--------her Coumadin----if she is still on the stuff---
is another issue

****BLEED****

are now in trouble too

fine with me-------she is a liar -----and ----IMHO---a bit sociopathic--------her Coumadin----if she is still on the stuff---
is another issue

There are over 4.2 million Americans taking coumadin.. I'd love for you to show us just how many have personal servants, doctors, etc to help them up stairs, down stairs etc

****BLEED****

are now in trouble too

is another issue

There are over 4.2 million Americans taking coumadin.. I'd love for you to show us just how many have personal servants, doctors, etc to help them up stairs, down stairs etc

I am a very nice person and-----I scrub my own floors------
I am nobody------Hillary is a rich bitch. Of the people using
Coumadin-----some end up with a subdural Hematoma-----that stuff scares me----a little

hillary-stairs-temple-575x402.jpg

I can see helping an old lady up stairs, it's the polite thing for a dude to do. This does not bother me at all. What does bother me are her little head/twitch thing. You can see them all on line. A cripple in the White house is no big deal. Our president during ww2 was a cripple, but that's not seizures. If you watch them take time to look at the people around her and their reactions. It's creepy.

****BLEED****

are now in trouble too

is another issue

coumadin probably for life

Forum List

Back