Sidney Powell drops astonishing allegations against voting machine tech, vows to prove it in bombshell presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Attorney Sidney Powell declared that President Trump won the 2020 election “by a landslide” as she delivered remarks alleging widespread fraud and a process rigged by “communist money.”

Powell dropped the bombshells during a press conference on Thursday, revealing that Trump’s legal team has sworn affidavits and documentation backing the allegations and that funds potentially from Venezuela, Cuba and China were used to influence the U.S. election.

BJ's Pull Quote:
In her address to the media, Powell unloaded a trove of information and, holding back emotions, vowed that Americans supporting the president will not be intimidated and will not back down.

BJ - Amen, let it be.

Attorney Sidney Powell declared that President Trump won the 2020 election “by a landslide” as she delivered remarks alleging widespread fraud and a process rigged by “communist money.”

Powell dropped the bombshells during a press conference on Thursday, revealing that Trump’s legal team has sworn affidavits and documentation backing the allegations and that funds potentially from Venezuela, Cuba and China were used to influence the U.S. election.

BJ's Pull Quote:
In her address to the media, Powell unloaded a trove of information and, holding back emotions, vowed that Americans supporting the president will not be intimidated and will not back down.

BJ - Amen, let it be.
You are behind.

BJ's Pull Quote:

BJ - Amen, let it be.
You are behind.

Catch me up.

BJ's Pull Quote:

BJ - Amen, let it be.
You are behind.

Catch me up.
Try a search of today. Geeze.

Holy FUCK.

If any of that shit is even halfway true.....

BJ's Pull Quote:

BJ - Amen, let it be.
You are behind.

Catch me up.

Just tell me.

BJ's Pull Quote:

BJ - Amen, let it be.
You are behind.

Catch me up.

This story is from today
This afternoon actually
Geeze

Sydney reached into the mouth of communism and pulled their colon out through it.

"This (Dominion) is the consummate method of foreign interference in an election, in a criminal way..."

I speak to the slack-jawed fucktards of the communist persuasion: PLEASE underestimate her and blow her off.

Sydney reached into the mouth of communism and pulled their colon out through it.

"This (Dominion) is the consummate method of foreign interference in an election, in a criminal way..."

I speak to the slack-jawed fucktards of the communist persuasion: PLEASE underestimate her and blow her off.

They really have no idea the storm that taking on either Powell or Wood is.
Together?
Fuck.

This woman is awesome....she is pissed...her voice was shaking in anger when anyone brings up the CIA.....we need to rip apart the CIA and replace every damn one of them with American patriots....

As Americans we have simply looked away for far too long as these agencies destroyed other countries in our name.
Time for that to end.

Holy FUCK.

Narrator: It isn't.

Actually it is all true and documented.
Great then I'll happily anticipate a court filing and Sidney putting her money where her mouth or in this case the documents are. Are you willing to bet that even if she does get as far as filing a lawsuit (which I doubt) it will be dismissed quickly and decisively?

Holy FUCK.

Narrator: It isn't.

Actually it is all true and documented.
Great then I'll happily anticipate a court filing and Sidney putting her money where her mouth or in this case the documents are. Are you willing to bet that even if she does get as far as filing a lawsuit (which I doubt) it will be dismissed quickly and decisively?

I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back