Sign at Alaska IHOP blames Biden 'free money' for staffing woes: 'Nobody wants to work anymore'

Exactly. Perhaps those jobs don't need to be done. Some Americans believe someone just HAS to be there so the CEO can take it in. Let the CEO work that store.
Well IHOP is a franchise. There's no CEO of the individually franchised restaurants. As it is, restaurants don't turn very high profits, and the franchise owners almost always work open to close (or 10-12 hrs for 24 hr restaurants).

You mean, just knowing they're Shirley destined to be the next Elon Musk, they stupidly take on ridiculous debt and risk, still work their little asses off for the big corporate man, then punch down at the working class whenever shit inevitably happens.. like practically every other cowardly "profit-über-alles!" burping piglet out there.

"Ew, poor me.. I bought a franchise and now I can't make any money!"
"Really? You own a franchise? You must be smaht!"

who the fuck would sit at home for 2500 a month?
I was talking to the owner of a beer / wine / pool / Grill and she was complaining about how she couldn't get any employees to work for her. She was saying they're all lazy and don't want to work for a living they want to sit on their ass at home instead. So I said but these aren't the people that you want to hire in the first place; the types that are lazy and don't want to work, so really it doesn't affect you. The wage you pay in 2021 is what affects you.

Forum List

Back