Simple Question: Did we (USA) win Iraq War?

Did We Win the Iraq War

• Yes

Votes: 32 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 37 53.6%

• Total voters
Ollie, I'm not saying the presented facts are lies. Even if every item is one hundred percent correct that does not remove the bias source. Look at what the list focuses on and what it ignores. He's trying to polish a turd into a truffle.

Last edited:
Iraq War “To Do” List
1. Defeat Iraqi Military
2. Overrun Baghdad
3. Capture Saddam
4. Begin Martial Law
5. Defeat Insurgency
6. Facilitate Elections
7. Establish New Currency
8. Establish New Constitution
9. Establish Fair Markets
10. Rebuild infrastructure

10 for 10. Chalk it up for the Good Guys.

What about the whole "Weapons of Mass Destruction" thing?

You know, the reason we were told we had to enter into this conflict to begin with?

The Soviets were able to relocate them out of Iraq before the shooting started.

The initial West Nile Outbreak in the Northeast was a fizzled bioterrorist attack.

I know, flame away, but them's the facts and that was plenty reason to take Saddam out.

Iraq War “To Do” List
1. Defeat Iraqi Military
2. Overrun Baghdad
3. Capture Saddam
4. Begin Martial Law
5. Defeat Insurgency
6. Facilitate Elections
7. Establish New Currency
8. Establish New Constitution
9. Establish Fair Markets
10. Rebuild infrastructure

10 for 10. Chalk it up for the Good Guys.

What about the whole "Weapons of Mass Destruction" thing?

You know, the reason we were told we had to enter into this conflict to begin with?

The Soviets were able to relocate them out of Iraq before the shooting started.

Care to try and PROVE the Soviets moved WMD out of Iraq?

The fact that 24 people still can't bring themselves to support the tremendous job our fighting forces have accomplished in Iraq proves once again that the far-left is completely divorced from reality.

The initial West Nile Outbreak in the Northeast was a fizzled bioterrorist attack.

I know, flame away, but them's the facts and that was plenty reason to take Saddam out.

O.K. if its a FACT then you should have NO PROBLEM proving it.

The FACT is that West Nile was NEVER found in the USA until Patient Zero died of it in Queens and that person was never in the Middle East, and never had recent contact with anyone just from the Middle East.

The other people who got infected never had contact with Patient Zero and also were never out of country or in contact with the Middle East.

The outbreak then vectored up and down I-95 infected other people who never had any contact with each other or had been in the Middle East.

Really weird way for a virus to propagate, if not with human aerosol assistance.

The fact that 24 people still can't bring themselves to support the tremendous job our fighting forces have accomplished in Iraq proves once again that the far-left is completely divorced from reality.

TOTAL F'ING bullshit. Support of the TROOPS has NOTHING to do with support of the leaders who put them there.

Yerh but the OP Is about winning the war irrespective of the reasons or personalities involved!

Care to try and PROVE the Soviets moved WMD out of Iraq?

Me personally? Yeah, I have complete access to Mossad Intel and NSA satellites.

I can't prove it.

Of COURSE you can't PROVE it because you are just spouting SHIT!

Look who's talking. Mr Shitspouter himself.
Hey, why not accuse the US of atrocities since by your definition anything that results in civilians getting killed must be an atrocity.

O.K. if its a FACT then you should have NO PROBLEM proving it.

The FACT is that West Nile was NEVER found in the USA until Patient Zero died of it in Queens and that person was never in the Middle East, and never had recent contact with anyone just from the Middle East.

The other people who got infected never had contact with Patient Zero and also were never out of country or in contact with the Middle East.

The outbreak then vectored up and down I-95 infected other people who never had any contact with each other or had been in the Middle East.

Really weird way for a virus to propagate, if not with human aerosol assistance.

Well I guess THAT proves it. DUH!

Wow so in ONE page we have had people claim (with NO proof to back them up) that the Soviets took the WMD out of Iraq and that the West nile virus was a failed attack by Saddam Husein to attack the US. What a bunch of F'ING scumbag lying pieces of shit.

You know throw out enough baseless claims and one may stick eh? If you were going for mindless propoganda then you hit the mark right on.

TOTAL F'ING bullshit. Support of the TROOPS has NOTHING to do with support of the leaders who put them there.

Yerh but the OP Is about winning the war irrespective of the reasons or personalities involved!

Exactly.

The War is won.

24 voted we LOST the war in Iraq, a view that is totally divorced from reality.

They only wished and hoped for a loss.

They may have better luck rooting against the US in Afghanistan.

I hope the left fails and the US succeeds there as well...

... regardless of the political affiliation of the current C-in-C.

Last edited:

Exactly.

The War is won.

24 voted we LOST the war in Iraq, a view that is totally divorced from reality.

They only wished and hoped for a loss.

Y'all might have better luck rooting against the US in Afghanistan.

I hope the left fails and the US succeeds there as well

... regardless of the political affiliation of the current C-in-C.

If Iraq Vets said it was a huge mistake to go there and we lost you would just accuse them of being whiners or unPatriotic. Your position is based not on information but simply a Bullho
rn chair.

Oh, and this approach of trying to say those who don't support the war also don't support our troops is rather moldy. Got anything new or just more useless emotional strings?

Forum List

Back