Simple question: Will you accept Mueller's report as the truth?

will you accept Mueller's report as truth?

• Total voters
If Mueller says Trump had no significant involvement
I will believe him

Same if he says Trump is culpable

Unlike Trumpers who only give lip service to the Constitution, I believe in it. No president is above the law and that includes Trump. If Mueller's Report makes a strong case that Trump committed crimes, violated his oath of office, or compromised the national security of the nation, the Congress should act to remove him from office. Only those that put the man ahead of the law would agree otherwise.

Last edited:
I'm going with the guy who demonstrably lies all the time.

Don't be shy, you can say his name, which liberal are you referring to?
The one with the small mushroom dick.
No one cares about your issues
The world knows about Don's little dick son.

You have obviously been intimate with it.
He wishes he had it his hands! He Can’t stop talking about it

Not an answer...Name the crime...."Links" isn't a crime.

How am I supposed to know?

What I do know is that there was enough questionable activity that lead to bipartisan support for Mueller to investigate.

You don't have to like that. But that's what happened.
An election is questionable activity? No. You list made up made up a fantasy naw no crime. Even you can’t name one. Me dossier/ warrants

I didn't say that an election is questionable activity. If you don't like the investigation, then you should contract your representative who supported it.
You’re hyping it up, so what’s the crime? Why are you moving goalposts? All that happened was an election, you said activity. You say what ?

I just said twice that I don't know what the crimes are, if there are any.

You seem awfully defensive about this.
How is there an investigation?

Unlike Trumpers who only give lip service to the Constitution, I believe in it. No president is above the law and that includes Trump. If Mueller's Report makes a strong case that Trump committed crimes, violated his oath of office, or compromised the national security of the nation, the Congress should act to remove him from office. Only those that put the man ahead of the law would agree otherwise.
No one is above the law. Just point to the crime

How am I supposed to know?

What I do know is that there was enough questionable activity that lead to bipartisan support for Mueller to investigate.

You don't have to like that. But that's what happened.
An election is questionable activity? No. You list made up made up a fantasy naw no crime. Even you can’t name one. Me dossier/ warrants

I didn't say that an election is questionable activity. If you don't like the investigation, then you should contract your representative who supported it.
You’re hyping it up, so what’s the crime? Why are you moving goalposts? All that happened was an election, you said activity. You say what ?

Because there was a bipartisan agreement to conduct an investigation.

This isn't complicated.

Don't be shy, you can say his name, which liberal are you referring to?
The one with the small mushroom dick.
No one cares about your issues
The world knows about Don's little dick son.

You have obviously been intimate with it.
He wishes he had it his hands! He Can’t stop talking about it

I think he is jealous.

Then, whether you care to admit or not, there's no lawful reason for the Mule's inquisition to exist.... Specific criminal acts
are required to be named prior to investigations being launched.... Nondescript "links" aren't a criminal act.

Last edited:
As I made clear, I wrote "if" the Mueller Report makes a case against Trump, then he should face the consequences of his actions as no one is above the law. Do you agree or is Trump above the law?

Then, whether you care to admit or not, there's now lawful reason for the Mule's inquisition to exist.... Specific criminal acts
are required to be named prior to investigations being launched.... Nondescript "links" aren't a criminal act.

Your elected representatives apparently think otherwise, as they agreed to the appointment of Mueller.

Maybe you should try voting them out.

Then, whether you care to admit or not, there's now lawful reason for the Mule's inquisition to exist.... Specific criminal acts

There were criminal acts

This isn't complicated.
Nope

This isn't complicated.
Nope

You don't have to like it, but that's what happened.

Mueller Pick Meets a Rare Bipartisan Consensus - The Atlantic

As I made clear, I wrote "if" the Mueller Report makes a case against Trump, then he should face the consequences of his actions as no one is above the law. Do you agree or is Trump above the law?
Never heard that in our judicial system. Need a crime

This isn't complicated.
Nope

You don't have to like it, but that's what happened.

Mueller Pick Meets a Rare Bipartisan Consensus - The Atlantic
Ahh cause MSM said so. Only in leftist land

Your elected representatives apparently think otherwise, as they agreed to the appointment of Mueller.

Maybe you should try voting them out.
Nope

That is a cop out. Never heard of what?

That is a cop out. Never heard of what?
Investigation of nothing

Forum List

Back