Simple question: Will you accept Mueller's report as the truth?

will you accept Mueller's report as truth?

• Total voters
I'm not sure if Mueller is going to have sufficient evidence of any wrongdoing by Trump. But I trust Mueller to come up with a detailed report with evidence either way. And I'll accept what he concludes, either way.

Are there any Trump supporters who can say the same? I guarantee you guys will beat your chest if he's found innocent, and you'll disregard what Mueller says if it doesn't go Trump's way.
Witch-hunt is and always will be a witch-hunt

I agree that you will consider this a witch-hunt even if there is evidence against Trump.
Russia Russia! Nadda, made up. Give me the crime!

If there's a crime, it will be detailed in the report. Until then, we're not going to know for sure.
That’s not how our criminal justice works. First you need a crime. What is it?

Mueller was appointed to investigate links between the Trump administration and the Russian government. His appointment received bipartisan support.

Rare bipartisan moment: Both sides embrace Robert Mueller as special counsel
Mueller Pick Meets a Rare Bipartisan Consensus - The Atlantic

If you believe there is something unlawful about that, then you should contact your representative.

I'm not sure if Mueller is going to have sufficient evidence of any wrongdoing by Trump. But I trust Mueller to come up with a detailed report with evidence either way. And I'll accept what he concludes, either way.

Are there any Trump supporters who can say the same? I guarantee you guys will beat your chest if he's found innocent, and you'll disregard what Mueller says if it doesn't go Trump's way.

I'll disregard it right now. Hows that? Mueller Wiseman Comey were part of the original deep state coup' insurance policy in case Beast lost.

I agree that you will consider this a witch-hunt even if there is evidence against Trump.

If there's a crime, it will be detailed in the report. Until then, we're not going to know for sure.

"If" there was a crime? WTH? 3 years of FBI-Mueller investigations! DJT appointed 2 lifetime judges, another one on deathbed? And you wait on paperwork? They would be negligent not to stop him as soon as they found any real "crime". Not sme bullcrap charge "he told Cohen to lie". That is not a crime anyway. That is he-said she-said.

I'll disregard it right now. Hows that? Mueller Wiseman Comey were part of the original deep state coup' insurance policy in case Beast lost.

What could possibly happen that would cause you to NOT disregard it?

"If" there was a crime? WTH? 3 years of FBI-Mueller investigations! DJT appointed 2 lifetime judges, another one on deathbed? And you wait on paperwork? They would be negligent not to stop him as soon as they found any real "crime". Not sme bullcrap charge "he told Cohen to lie". That is not a crime anyway. That is he-said she-said.

Not sure what you're even arguing. If there is a crime, then it will be detailed in the report. This isn't complicated and I don't see what possible issue you can have with that.

This poll is flawed. I don't know if I will accept it or not.

In a very real way, the people of United States will be the jury in this case. Meuller will present his evidence (case) and we will decide whether it a strong case or not. It is that simple. One thing is for sure, it is past time for Meuller to report on Trump's part (or lack) of this whole thing. We are at the point where we are told that the case cant be discussed with Congress (the reps of the people), but there is no issue discussing it with Buzzfead, the NYT or other reporters. I find it outrageous. The case is being fought in the press with disinformation on both sides.

I don't know what Trump did or didn't do.

But, consider this. What if he is innocent? It is possible his entire first term will be destroyed by untrue allegations and rumors. This is not the early 1970s. We have social media and online media. Many outlets today would not even be considered serious news outlets back then. Things have gotten way out of control.

Now, Trump has played his part in this as well. He has helped foster this adversarial relationship. The Press vs Trump mentality. Look at the mess we have.

However, that is not relevant to the Russia Investigation. If Trump did something nefarious, the time has come to make the case. If not, it is time to let Trump move forward as President. He was elected and already half the first term has been clouded by this issue. If he did something that warrants action. Congress will then have to act.
Innocent? Of what? Can’t be innocent without a crime

Not sure what you're even arguing. If there is a crime, then it will be detailed in the report. This isn't complicated and I don't see what possible issue you can have with that.
If there’s no crime why the investigation? What are they looking for?

A real Felony. A recording. Troopers haul Trump off for rape? Something real.

Ask your representative.

Once again, Mueller's appointment received bipartisan support. Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, etc. supported his appointment to investigate these links to the Russian government.

Based on Mueller's track record of bias and selective indictment, I am sketical about what his report will say. That said, I will read it and judge it based on its merits or lack thereof.

A real Felony. A recording. Troopers haul Trump off for rape? Something real.

Rape? That seems like a bit much. I think recordings are at least possible though, but unlikely. Cohen recorded some things.

Ask your representative.

Once again, Mueller's appointment received bipartisan support. Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, etc. supported his appointment to investigate these links to the Russian government.
Not an answer...Name the crime...."Links" isn't a crime.

Ask your representative.

How am I supposed to know?

What I do know is that there was enough questionable activity that lead to bipartisan support for Mueller to investigate.

You don't have to like that. But that's what happened.

What I do know is that there was enough questionable activity that lead to bipartisan support for Mueller to investigate.

Another non-answer...."Bipartisan support" isn't an answer either.

What specific criminal act is being investigated?...If there's not a criminal act, then there's no lawful call for a criminal investigation.....Any thing else is more apropos of the Stasi.

Another non-answer...."Bipartisan support" isn't an answer either.

What specific criminal act is being investigated?...If there's not a criminal act, then there's no lawful call for a criminal investigation.....Any thing else is more apropos of the Stasi.

LoL I just told you that I don't have the answer.

What is being investigated is links between the Trump administration and the Russian government. If you don't like that they're investigating this, then you should contract your representatives since they obviously disagreed with your sentiments that this is unlawful.

Ask your representative.

An election is questionable activity? No. You made up made up a fantasy naw no crime. Even you can’t name one. Me dossier/ warrants

Last edited:

Ask your representative.

An election is questionable activity? No. You list made up made up a fantasy naw no crime. Even you can’t name one. Me dossier/ warrants

I didn't say that an election is questionable activity. If you don't like the investigation, then you should contract your representative who supported it.

Let's be honest. If Trump admitted to everything he's been accused of his popularity among his supporters would only increase. They've abandoned any semblance of caring at this point.

Forum List

Back