Simple question: Will you accept Mueller's report as the truth?

will you accept Mueller's report as truth?

• Total voters
Trump won the more powerful senate with the mid term election

He now has a lot power over the house

Before the senate acts on trump they will investigate the investigators and when they do they will see the big blackmail crime by mueller

The senate is designed to be more powerful than the house

The senators must have more experience with a min age of 32 and not 28 by the house

Trump will start locking up crooked congress people these next 2 years and show the public that they are the traitors of America

The executive is designed to have more power than the senate and the lowest power the house

President must be 35 senators 32 representatives 28

The senators that trump increased on his side has to vote 2 thirds to stop trump

So trump can do anything he wants if he has 1 third of the senate

So during these 2 years he should go full speed showing how crooked half the congress is and the media and educators

And this would result in him getting elected again and then he will make a logic ability test for voters and keep it and let the senate stop him with 2 thirds vote

Trump has got McCain Flake Corker Alexander RINOS leaving the senate so trump with the increase in republicans with the mid term and the decrease in RINOS Shows that trump has increased his power

So impeach all you want to house

Trump will stop the crooks
Go back to Moskva, Tvaritch... oh, and, ask for a refund on your English-as-a-Second-Language class.

------------

Imagine an American suggesting that a President of the United States lock up Congressmen for holding opposing political viewpoints !

I'm not sure if Mueller is going to have sufficient evidence of any wrongdoing by Trump. But I trust Mueller to come up with a detailed report with evidence either way. And I'll accept what he concludes, either way.

Are there any Trump supporters who can say the same? I guarantee you guys will beat your chest if he's found innocent, and you'll disregard what Mueller says if it doesn't go Trump's way.
Witch-hunt is and always will be a witch-hunt

I agree that you will consider this a witch-hunt even if there is evidence against Trump.

I accept nothing from anyone without seeing the proof/evidence.

Only the weak blindly take the word of others...be that 'other' person Mueller or Trump.

The older I get, the less respect I have for the weak.

Bad/evil people don't usually do the most damage to humanity...it's the weak ones who follow them/blindly do whatever they are told who usually do the most damage.

That's why Obamabots made me rather ill before and Trumpbots make me fully sick now. Weak, spineless sheep who think and believe whatever they are told to believe.

Pathetic.

Last edited:
Trump won the more powerful senate with the mid term election

He now has a lot power over the house

Before the senate acts on trump they will investigate the investigators and when they do they will see the big blackmail crime by mueller

The senate is designed to be more powerful than the house

The senators must have more experience with a min age of 32 and not 28 by the house

Trump will start locking up crooked congress people these next 2 years and show the public that they are the traitors of America

The executive is designed to have more power than the senate and the lowest power the house

President must be 35 senators 32 representatives 28

The senators that trump increased on his side has to vote 2 thirds to stop trump

So trump can do anything he wants if he has 1 third of the senate

So during these 2 years he should go full speed showing how crooked half the congress is and the media and educators

And this would result in him getting elected again and then he will make a logic ability test for voters and keep it and let the senate stop him with 2 thirds vote

Trump has got McCain Flake Corker Alexander RINOS leaving the senate so trump with the increase in republicans with the mid term and the decrease in RINOS Shows that trump has increased his power

So impeach all you want to house

Trump will stop the crooks
Go back to Moskva, Tvaritch... oh, and, ask for a refund on your English-as-a-Second-Language class.

------------

Imagine an American suggesting that a President of the United States lock up Congressmen for holding opposing political viewpoints !

Wrong he will show the crimes that has been covered up by the crooked media and he will lock up the crooked media and force congress to make laws to stop the crooked media

He only needs 1 third of the senate to stop him from exposing the crooks

Well its a simple enough question, and the poll is simple so....go ahead, respond. you know you want to..

You don't know me and consequently have not the foggiest idea what I want in this or virtually any regard.

Good day.

I'm not sure if Mueller is going to have sufficient evidence of any wrongdoing by Trump. But I trust Mueller to come up with a detailed report with evidence either way. And I'll accept what he concludes, either way.

Are there any Trump supporters who can say the same? I guarantee you guys will beat your chest if he's found innocent, and you'll disregard what Mueller says if it doesn't go Trump's way.

I agree that you will consider this a witch-hunt even if there is evidence against Trump.
Russia Russia! Nadda, made up. Give me the crime!

The question should be will the left/progressives accept the report. We all see how they accepted the outcome of the 2016 election. During one of the debates they even tried to berate Trump for his reluctance to accept. I don’t think the democrats will accept the report.

If there's a crime, it will be detailed in the report. Until then, we're not going to know for sure.

I voted no.
Not being "in the loop" of the information makes it impossible for me to know what is accurate and what isn't. Just like every other critter in DC he has his own motives

Out of the gate, I would trust Robert Mueller long before I would trust Donald Trump.

I do, however, want to see rock-solid corroboration of any serious allegations before I, personally, pass judgment.
How about a crime
Isn't that what I just said, for all intents and purposes?
Technically no.?rock solid implies there’s something
Correct.

And I will not lock myself into a particular personal judgment until I have satisfied myself that sufficient corroborating evidence exists.

If there's a crime, it will be detailed in the report. Until then, we're not going to know for sure.
That’s not how our criminal justice works. First you need a crime. What is it?

Out of the gate, I would trust Robert Mueller long before I would trust Donald Trump.

I do, however, want to see rock-solid corroboration of any serious allegations before I, personally, pass judgment.
How about a crime
Isn't that what I just said, for all intents and purposes?
Technically no.?rock solid implies there’s something
Correct.

And I will not lock myself into a particular personal judgment until I have satisfied myself that sufficient corroborating evidence exists.
Of what? There’s no crime

"Will you accept Mueller's report as the truth?"

Wrong question.

Correct question: will you reject the Mueller report regardless the objective, documented, and compelling evidence that Trump committed a crime or crimes – or lack of evidence that Trump engaged in criminal activity?

Wrong question.

Correct question: will you reject the Mueller report regardless the objective, documented, and compelling evidence that Trump committed a crime or crimes – or lack of evidence that Trump engaged in criminal activity?
Name the crime

Wrong question.

Name the crime
Winning the election.

This poll is flawed. I don't know if I will accept it or not.

In a very real way, the people of United States will be the jury in this case. Meuller will present his evidence (case) and we will decide whether it a strong case or not. It is that simple. One thing is for sure, it is past time for Meuller to report on Trump's part (or lack) of this whole thing. We are at the point where we are told that the case cant be discussed with Congress (the reps of the people), but there is no issue discussing it with Buzzfead, the NYT or other reporters. I find it outrageous. The case is being fought in the press with disinformation on both sides.

I don't know what Trump did or didn't do.

But, consider this. What if he is innocent? It is possible his entire first term will be destroyed by untrue allegations and rumors. This is not the early 1970s. We have social media and online media. Many outlets today would not even be considered serious news outlets back then. Things have gotten way out of control.

Now, Trump has played his part in this as well. He has helped foster this adversarial relationship. The Press vs Trump mentality. Look at the mess we have.

However, that is not relevant to the Russia Investigation. If Trump did something nefarious, the time has come to make the case. If not, it is time to let Trump move forward as President. He was elected and already half the first term has been clouded by this issue. If he did something that warrants action. Congress will then have to act.

Forum List

Back