Since disagreeing w/ Obama is racist. Is Rutgers racist 4 disagreeing w/ Condi Rice?

Get off your ass and stop babies and young people from getting killed. Hell, you're from the shit hole where it's happening, but then you really don't give a rat's ass.

Your mental pathology aside, you really are self-righteous twat and a hypocrite.

Guy, simple enough solution.

Ban private gun ownership.

Problem solved.

Can't blame me if they don't listen to me.

But I will thank them (for not listening to you).

Get off your ass and stop babies and young people from getting killed. Hell, you're from the shit hole where it's happening, but then you really don't give a rat's ass.

Your mental pathology aside, you really are self-righteous twat and a hypocrite.

Guy, simple enough solution.

Ban private gun ownership.

Problem solved.

Can't blame me if they don't listen to me.

But I will thank them (for not listening to you).

I guess if you think that 32,000 gun deaths are enough for the price of "Freedom", um, yeah.

I sit not 50 feet from where a neighbor took his own life with a gun because he never should have had one to start with.

So, since it's obviously racist to disagree with Obama on anything, does that make Rutgers racist for disagreeing with Condleezza Rice?

Absolutely not. Rice is a Republican, so that automatically disqualifies her from being black. According to lefties and Democrats, she's still 3/5 of a person. The more things change about Democrats and lefties, the more they stay the same. Condi left their plantation and needs to be whipped, then lynched by lefty Dems.

no, no and you are retarded

I guess if you think that 32,000 gun deaths are enough for the price of "Freedom", um, yeah.

I sit not 50 feet from where a neighbor took his own life with a gun because he never should have had one to start with.
It seems you are saying guns are responsible for your neighbor's suicide.

Presuming your neighbor was an adult, I respectfully suggest he used a gun to end his life because voluntary and assisted euthanasia is prohibited by our excessively authoritarian society. If a quiet, peaceful, painless and dignified means of terminating one's life were available to him, as there certainly should be, he would not have chosen the violent, painful, unpleasant alternative of using a gun.

There are many thousands of suicides in America each year, every one of which is effected in some comparatively painful manner, some of which are frighteningly violent, most of which leave behind an unpleasant result for others to deal with. This need not and should not be.

Disagreeing with Obama isn't racist.

Calling him a tar baby and saying is wife is uppity is racist.

Republicans could be so easy to "teach" if only it would "stick".

Quite a few of the students who protested Rice's participation are Black (and are women). They obviously are also intelligent enough to see her for what she is and to add their voices in opposition to what she stands for. For any Black student to defend Rice's position because she is Black would be a particularly insidious, and stupid, form of racism.

Last edited:
Rutgers_Rice_Reeducation_Bullies.jpg

So, since it's obviously racist to disagree with Obama on anything, does that make Rutgers racist for disagreeing with Condleezza Rice?

Absolutely not. Rice is a Republican, so that automatically disqualifies her from being black. According to lefties and Democrats, she's still 3/5 of a person. The more things change about Democrats and lefties, the more they stay the same. Condi left their plantation and needs to be whipped, then lynched by lefty Dems.

You got that right. If Condi was a Dem and out there spouting talking points, anyone disagreeing would be swiftly labeled. As you said, she got out of line by not thinking the way blacks are supposed to. Liberals don't tolerate that. Condi is supposed to know her place.

It seems you are saying guns are responsible for your neighbor's suicide.

Presuming your neighbor was an adult, I respectfully suggest he used a gun to end his life because voluntary and assisted euthanasia is prohibited by our excessively authoritarian society. If a quiet, peaceful, painless and dignified means of terminating one's life were available to him, as there certainly should be, he would not have chosen the violent, painful, unpleasant alternative of using a gun.

There are many thousands of suicides in America each year, every one of which is effected in some comparatively painful manner, some of which are frighteningly violent, most of which leave behind an unpleasant result for others to deal with. This need not and should not be.

I disagree. The last thing I want is big corporations having "kill the patient" as a medical option. "Well, we got his money! That cancer looks terminal to me!"

Also, in this case, a few weeks before he shot himself, he shot a bullet out through his patio door into hte common area of our complex. He could have very well hit someone. Then he lied to the cops about what happened. But our PD< being 2nd Amendment purists decided this was a guy who totally needed a gun.

And that's the problem. Most Americans don't need guns. We just have a gun industry that wants to arm Nancy Lanza like the Zombie Apocalypse is coming because, hey, nothing can go wrong.

Forum List

Back