Since Everyone Else Complains, Here is Mine

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Can we get a rule in Zone 1 that addresses the practice of false citations?

Here is an example of what I’m talking about:

1724078477887.png

Perfectly fine headline....However it does cite CNN as saying something. The link in the OP however isn’t from CNN, it’s from a video on Real Clear Politics. The title shouldn’t invoke CNN if CNN isn’t linked.

Here is another one:

1724078655875.png

The link is to Rumble.com...

Here is a citation of the New York Times:
1724078964652.png

Every link in the OP is to the national pulse.

Clearly the news organizations cited are not saying what the USMB posters are hoping they’d say....otherwise, they would quote them directly.

It isn’t that hard....

Here is proof that it can be done: Title cites the New York Times....the link is to the New York Times.

1724078850675.png

I hope the moderators will consider implementing this new rule to make the heavily trafficked forums more honest.

View attachment 998012
Perfectly fine headline....However it does cite CNN as saying something. The link in the OP however isn’t from CNN, it’s from a video on Real Clear Politics. The title shouldn’t invoke CNN if CNN isn’t linked.

Here is another one:

View attachment 998013

View attachment 998015

Clearly the news organizations cited are not saying what the USMB posters are hoping they’d say....otherwise, they would quote them directly.

It isn’t that hard....

Here is proof that it can be done: Title cites the New York Times....the link is to the New York Times.

View attachment 998014

I hope the moderators will consider implementing this new rule to make the heavily trafficked forums more honest.
so what youre saying is the left doesnt like its own tactics used against them,,

lifes tough,, buy a helmet and move on,,

If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you also jump off a cliff?

Whining and tattling is bad, sad and all fucked up.

View attachment 998012

Here is another one:

View attachment 998013

View attachment 998015

It isn’t that hard....

View attachment 998014

Don't do a Democrat and change the rules to suit your narrative, if anything is against the rules here, just report it, or keep clear of such threads.

View attachment 998012

Here is another one:

View attachment 998013

View attachment 998015

It isn’t that hard....

View attachment 998014

Their links directly refer to the CNN stories.

Like a commentator looking at the CNN story.

Nice try, dolt.

It isn't that blacks are dumb, it's just that they can't break the habit of voting for Democrats. Voting for Democrats has shown little rewards for them. Trump said "What have you got to lose?" by voting for him. The same opportunity presents again. Will the black community gamble that they will benefit for voting for Republicans? In fact, they do have nothing lose and should go for it.

Woodznutz- Political Advisor to the Black Community. :up:

View attachment 998012

Here is another one:

View attachment 998013

View attachment 998015

It isn’t that hard....

View attachment 998014

Ny times?..... Prolly a paywall involved.

Forum List

Back