Since I seem to be socially retarded, I have a question

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was told that I struggle to get past the first date because "I have no game"

What is that exactly? I aways heard of it but never knew exactly what it was when it came to dating since I'm a late bloomer

It's a cheesy way of saying g you're not a big enough BS artist. Personally I always took that as a compliment.

Be yourself. Be honest and know who/what you're looking for in a relationship. Clearly articulate that and you'll do fine.

Relax, be yourself, be giving, remain alert and respectful, expect nothing. Maintain a sense of humor, especially about yourself. Be prepared to accept that the person is not right for you and simply go on.

But I want to learn how to be a bullshit artist

Work out a lot, work a lot, do what you can to improve your appearance.

Chicks will be more receptive to whatever game you've got, if you're in shape and/or have some money.

And aim for social settings where your friends will bring their female friends with them.

This puts the unknown females in a false sense of security because they are with people they know, and you can try to achieve lock on.

You are a racist teaper...go to a klan meeting for your dates...otherwise normal women will kick your racist ass to the side

You are a racist teaper...go to a klan meeting for your dates...otherwise normal women will kick your racist ass to the side

Being a rightwinger never slowed me down. Women don't like men who are worms, well most.

Being a dick, in their eyes, is better than being a pussy in their eyes.

If you can, try lifting them over your head.

Being a rightwinger never slowed me down. Women don't like men who are worms, well most.

No...he is a racist. I said nothing about true conservatism..he is a nast pos racist....it probably shows everytime he openschis mouth. Helll...his breathc probably smells like dick from sucking off the grand wizard

No...he is a racist. I said nothing about true conservatism..he is a nast pos racist....it probably shows everytime he openschis mouth. Helll...his breathc probably smells like dick from sucking off the grand wizard

Doesn't matter.

Thanks to liberal narrowmindedness, anyone to the Right of Center is considered an Evul Racist, and thus an Asshole.

And EVERYONE knows that being an Asshole is not problem when it comes to dating women.

THe reason you want to do something like life them over your head is to demonstrate your physical superiority. Chicks like that.

Share. Tell them that due to your complete lack of game you are following the directions of some guy on the internet..

It will be cute. AND IF you lift one over your head, they will still be impressed. Sex and marriage may well follow.

Doesn't matter.

Thanks to liberal narrowmindedness, anyone to the Right of Center is considered an Evul Racist, and thus an Asshole.

And EVERYONE knows that being an Asshole is not problem when it comes to dating women.

THe reason you want to do something like life them over your head is to demonstrate your physical superiority. Chicks like that.

Share. Tell them that due to your complete lack of game you are following the directions of some guy on the internet..

It will be cute. AND IF you lift one over your head, they will still be impressed. Sex and marriage may well follow.
Lol...he needs to go to klan meetings....women dont like hate. Arrogance. Strength. Taking control....yes. Pussy racist...no.

is this true OP? Are you a racist?

is this true OP? Are you a racist?
Learn your online community, n00b

So OP, you racist or what? If you are, then its a big turn-off to females because it indicates a low cranial wattage.

So OP, you racist or what? If you are, then its a big turn-off to females because it indicates a low cranial wattage.
Not to mention...most racists are gay. Women know this. Racist eomen look past the cock sucking of the grand wizard

Forum List

Back