Since oil prices is driving inflation. Here is a good article on oil production and the business along with government policies effecting oil prices.

Not Trump businesses the oil industry when prices hit the lows the companies that were pumping oil folded like a lawn chair. Look up oil companies bankruptcies during the trump adm.
ah it wasn’t a record, more were filed in 2016. Moreover they were all Chapetr 11 and in the last qtr due to the pandemic, and people not working. They were expecting record turn around, but then xiden and the dems got elected

ah it wasn’t a record, more were filed in 2016. Moreover they were all Chapetr 11 and in the last qtr due to the pandemic, and people not working. They were expecting record turn around, but then xiden and the dems got elected

yeah i read that. The sad part s the last part of the article where everyone was expecting a nice comeback as trump was taking us out of the pandemic…we were so optimistic…then xiden and the dembots screwed everything up.

you do realize a bankruptcy doesn’t mean a company shuts down or stops drilling right? it deals with debt

And here is the thumbs down from the Saudi Bitch.........Surada........

Who has admitted he's in Saudi Arabia. A Country who is now trading oil with China not using the dollar...........

OPEC BIG OIL MACHINE............who wants to screw you at the pump.
You moron, I'm in Atlanta. The US hasn't been buying oil from Saudi Arabia for over 15 years. KSA is selling oil to China. Big deal. More interesting than your ignorant hysteria is that OPEC missed it's quota by 2.5 million bpd.

Not Trump businesses the oil industry when prices hit the lows the companies that were pumping oil folded like a lawn chair. Look up oil companies bankruptcies during the trump adm.
Yep. In 2020 more than 100 US oil companies declared bankruptcy.

You moron, I'm in Atlanta. The US hasn't been buying oil from Saudi Arabia for over 15 years. KSA is selling oil to China. Big deal. More interesting than your ignorant hysteria is that OPEC missed it's quota by 2.5 million bpd.
I don't believe you...........Your posts about the middle East make you unbelievable......

Which part am I getting wrong..............OPEC loves high prices........so does big oil............They don't want the small frackers back........They love this shti......So does the Green Freaks.

You could stick the horrible truth in their faces a hundred times a day but in the end it serves their purposes to blame the president.

Yep. In 2020 more than 100 US oil companies declared bankruptcy.
Negative oil and shutting down the world over a stinking virus kinda does that..........

lmao

Only ones who survive that..........are BIG OIL........And now they are making bank at the expense of our destroyed economy and low supplies on EVERYTHING.

You could stick the horrible truth in their faces a hundred times a day but in the end it serves their purposes to blame the president.
What truths..................I showed his actions and the permits.............and the LAWSUITS to get permits..........His recent actions were to appease the green freaks....

Stopping more oil lease sales........................

The DATA I'VE SHOWN..............IS CLEAR CUT ON HIS ACTIONS.

On Trump.........Frackers competed and we increased 5 million BPD under his watch......in 2 years........Fracking was banned by Obama........

Only a PLANNEDEMIC COULD FIX THIS FOR BIG OIL.............Now they are laughing all the way to the bank.

What truths..................I showed his actions and the permits.............and the LAWSUITS to get permits..........His recent actions were to appease the green freaks....

On Trump.........Frackers competed and we increased 5 million BPD under his watch......in 2 years........Fracking was banned by Obama........

Only a PLANNEDEMIC COULD FIX THIS FOR BIG OIL.............Now they are laughing all the way to the bank.
No he pulled the last permits because nobody was buying them. You don't know what you are talking about.

The going price of a barrel of oil vs. the production cost of any given well is the only limiting factor in US oil production. Now that the price is jacked up maybe they can afford to tap some of the thousands of wells they already have drilled.

The going price of a barrel of oil vs. the production cost of any given well is the only limiting factor in US oil production. Now that the price is jacked up maybe they can afford to tap some of the thousands of wells they already have drilled.
Why do that when your killing it with record profits I say.

If oil companies hold out they can get record profits and regime change. And then you can write energy policy.

LOL They love high gas prices IDIOT............It was the small competition wiped out that massively increased our production.

You GLOBALIST...........HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO DESTROY THEM..........Biden is making sure they don't come back.

LOL They love high gas prices IDIOT............It was the small competition wiped out that massively increased our production.

You GLOBALIST...........HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO DESTROY THEM..........Biden is making sure they don't come back.
Wrong.

Actually higher prices are the reason oil companies are starting to come back now and the bankruptcies dropped off in 2021 when prices rebounded because demand finally came back.

Shows you what these idiots know around here. 😂😂

Forum List

Back